~:~ Love an Egg Project ~:~

in General

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 25 November 2013 at 12:52 AM

While you're walking along the pavements of Ark,you spot a small Greem handing out flyers. You approach it. "Hello there," it says. "I'm Dobutsu. Would you like to join the Love an Egg Project? It'll just take a minute of your time to explain it." You reply with a small nod. "This is just a small community involvement project, non-profit. Its aim is to reach out to new users, and to raise awareness to common creatures, who often get neglected. New users, however, treasure their common eggs as well as LEs. Please, take this flyer. It would be nice if we have your support in this project. Thank you!" You walk off with the flyer in your hand.

Love an Egg Project's sole purpose is to make new users feel more welcome here at Egg Cave. 😊 To start, go to the cave and take the first egg you find. Then, raise it until the first or last stage and gift it to a new user. It will make their day!

Ping me if you want to get involved! #laeproject

-Sarah

Pings:
@leafpoolz
@evolutary
@7731826
@aedia
@immortalraven

Female
579 posts

snowbunny • 25 November 2013 at 1:47 AM

@sarahzafirah I would love to join ❤ī¸ sooo how do I start out o.o BTW CAN I BE MOD?

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 25 November 2013 at 1:49 AM

@snowbunny I'm glad that you're getting involved! 😊 Go to the cave and pick the first creature that you find. Then you can raise it to either the first or the last stage and gift it to a new user.

Oh, and yes you can be the mod. 😃

Female
579 posts

snowbunny • 25 November 2013 at 1:52 AM

@sarahzafirah I have one already! Its name is BLUBLUBLUB XD

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 25 November 2013 at 1:54 AM

@snowbunny That's great! 😊 Why don't you find a new user? Tell them it's from the Love an Egg Project. 😉

Ambassador:
Dobutsu the Greem 😊

Female
579 posts

snowbunny • 25 November 2013 at 1:57 AM

@sarahzafirah KK

Female
806 posts

aedia • 25 November 2013 at 2:26 AM

@sarahzafirah Hey! This is a great idea! I was actually thinking about doing this, but the thought of a project like this had not occurred to me, so neat! Thanks for inviting me. I will be part of this. I have a few creatures that I was thinking of trading once they evolved, so I will give those to new users when they are ready. 😊

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 25 November 2013 at 2:30 AM

@aedia I am grateful for your support. 😊 Thanks so much!

@choocalate
@leafpoolz
@cookiemonster
@sparklefox
@ampratt

Female
806 posts

aedia • 25 November 2013 at 3:18 AM

@sarahzafirah @snowbunny

I put the project name linking to this thread in my profile so anyone coming through it can view this. 😊

I was also thinking I would make a new tab list on my profile of the creatures which I am dedicating to this project so I don't forget, lol. 😊

Random pings:
@bliss
@hermione0905

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 25 November 2013 at 3:19 AM

@aedia I was just doing that tab thing, lol. 😋 Thanks for putting the link up to advertise it. 😊

Female
806 posts

aedia • 25 November 2013 at 3:23 AM

@sarahzafirah Cool! 😃 You are welcome. 😊

208 posts

hathor89 • 25 November 2013 at 7:23 AM

@sarahzafirah This is really interesting. I'll put this into my favourites and think about it. 😉

Female
523 posts

safikei • 25 November 2013 at 7:37 AM

@sarahzafirah
I can think about joining since I have two Icenyros I'm currently raising. 😊

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 25 November 2013 at 7:38 AM

@safikei It would be nice having you on board. 😊 Ping me when you've made your decision!

Female
523 posts

safikei • 25 November 2013 at 7:43 AM

@sarahzafirah
Might as well say yes now since I don't think I need four of them in my cove. I'll give them to some new users once they both hatch. 😊

Female
579 posts

snowbunny • 25 November 2013 at 11:48 AM

@sarahzafirah you should make a hash tag

Female
3,809 posts

sparklefox • 25 November 2013 at 1:37 PM

@sarahzafirah - Why does everyone ping me? >:U
Just kidding. xD
I would love to join this. Although, I don't really get on much, and I'm not very fast at hatching eggs. I won't be able to give out much creatures because of this, but I would still love to join. I love making newbies feel welcome. 😸

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 25 November 2013 at 6:49 PM

@sparklefox @safikei Added you to the list! 😸

545 posts

iloveu2 • 26 November 2013 at 8:29 AM

@sarahzafirah That's a lovely idea! I'd love to join 😸

Female
494 posts

aardbeix3 • 26 November 2013 at 2:41 PM

@sarahzafirah great idea!

1,696 posts

cookiemonster • 26 November 2013 at 5:57 PM

@sarahzafirah
I would want to do it, but I barely come online anymore because of school... ☚ī¸
Good luck though! ❤ī¸

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 26 November 2013 at 6:30 PM

@cookiemonster Thank you for the support! 😊
@iloveu2 Adding you to the list! 😃

1,124 posts

bookw0rm • 28 November 2013 at 12:29 PM

@sarahzafirah
I'll join!

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 28 November 2013 at 6:28 PM

@bookw0rm Thanks for joining! Adding. 😊

Female
413 posts

june • 29 November 2013 at 1:27 AM

@sarahzafirah
Totally joining! I have some okay-named creatures scattered around my coves and some nice commony eggs @meringue 😉 I can make meringue my LAE account ^^

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 29 November 2013 at 1:31 AM

@lemonade That's great! 😃 I'm adding @meringue to the list.

Female
413 posts

june • 29 November 2013 at 1:32 AM

@sarahzafirah
Okay ^^

EDIT: Sarah, I made a little system @meringue, is it ok? I just think it would be better if new users could actually adopt hatched creatures rather than just eggs... though I suppose that would be the users choice.

Deleted • 29 November 2013 at 5:21 AM

@sarahzafirah
First success, Macaw adopted out! 😊 And the adopter was kind enough to donate 5 more eggs, yay.

Female
344 posts

yileen • 29 November 2013 at 7:36 AM

@sarahzafirah

I'd love to join! I'm rather new myself but I love the idea! 😊

I have already visited the cave today, but the 1rst to pop into my lap tomorrow will be fed & raised for the project 😊

And i'll have a look at my side account if i have eggs that will be close to hatch if they get a little more attention 😊

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 5 December 2013 at 8:00 PM

@sarahzafirah I have some hatched commons already! But I don't know who to give them to. 😋 Could you ping when you see more new users?