Bored to death & looking for more people to get to know better :)

in Chit-Chat

77 posts

sycake • 15 August 2011 at 4:42 PM

So yeah.. Two of the people I talk to most on here went on vacation, I thought I should broaden my friends on here. So here I am 😊

Let's see, what should I list about myself?
I'm 18 years old girl who graduated from Art School. I'll be continuing my art education in October as I'm going to animation course in Art Academy. Art means pretty much to me. By art, I mean all kinds of it, including visual and written art forms and even music. Concerning music I prefer harder stuff such as rock and metal. I'm listening to old stuff mainly but I'm open to newer bands as well. I love reading, mostly fantasy stuff and I'm big Tolkien fan 😊

I dunno what else to say.. If you got any questions that aren't too personal go ahead and ask ^^

Oh and you may know me as @petpet55 xD

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 15 August 2011 at 4:43 PM

I'm 56 and I'm married to my wonderful wife Johna. 😊
Hello. 😊

Male
536 posts

creaturlord • 15 August 2011 at 4:44 PM

@sycake Im 11,im a boy and...can't think of anything else...Oh,I like runescape and eggcave and do you play wii?Its awesome.

@crooton1 aren't you eleven?

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 15 August 2011 at 4:46 PM

I'm 11 and going into 6th grade I like bunnies a lot!

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 15 August 2011 at 4:48 PM

13, 8th grade, uhh.... MANGA!! XD Girl. XD

Male
536 posts

creaturlord • 15 August 2011 at 4:50 PM

Well,cool topic im bored to death too

77 posts

sycake • 15 August 2011 at 4:55 PM

@crotoon1

I got same question as @creaturelord, aren't you eleven? xD No offense 😊

@creaturelord

😃 I played Runescape too, when I was your age xD Ah that game is so.. bad xD Nah it's quite fun but I always thought dying penalty was too high. Also difference between paying people and ones that aren't was also too high. I play Wajas and Rescreatu mostly 😊

@qwaszx

😃 Bunnies are cute 😊 I had one before 😊 He was awesome 😊

@taffy789

Haha, mangas are cool 😊 I prefer Marvel/DC stuff thou xD

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 15 August 2011 at 4:55 PM

@sycake - I love superheros too. XD Lolz, I know those brands. XD

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 15 August 2011 at 4:56 PM

😃😃😃 I love them! I want one soooooo badly!

77 posts

sycake • 15 August 2011 at 4:59 PM

@taffy789

Yeah they are cool 😊 and 😱 you better do, they are top 2 superhero comics publishers ;D

Mangas are neat, but only ones I've read were World of Warcraft manga trilogy xD

@qwaszx

😃 I'm sure if you ask nicely and have a enough space at home you can convince your parents to get one 😊 They are pretty easy to take care of 😊

Deleted • 15 August 2011 at 5:00 PM

Hi Im fiera919 and I have a song I think you might like so hers the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tmZjEz7EJE

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 15 August 2011 at 5:01 PM

YEAH I'M ELEVEN. XD

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 15 August 2011 at 5:01 PM

@syman - Mostly Anima and Mange I watch/read from my sis, so yeah. XD But, yes EVERYONE should know those comic brands. XD XD XD

Male
536 posts

creaturlord • 15 August 2011 at 5:04 PM

@sycake yea you die easilly and lose good items sometimes but the rest is awesome im a noob called drincnos!

77 posts

sycake • 15 August 2011 at 5:07 PM

@crotoon1

You are silly xD

@fiera919

Glad to meet you ^^

Song is nice, even thou I'm not fan of Japanese singers and stuff 😊 Full Metal Alchemist is one of animes I got on my to watch list xD

@taffy789

Oh 😊 I haven't seen much animes but I loved wolf's rain and Shaman King 😊 Also Dragon Ball is pretty fun as well 😊 Currently least liked anime is Midori No Hibi (Midori Days) xD

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 15 August 2011 at 5:14 PM

Don't know those that much but... MARSHMELLOWS ON THE ROOFTOPS!! *Runs away, random* XD

77 posts

sycake • 15 August 2011 at 5:21 PM

@taffy789

Haha, yay for Marshmallows on the rooftops xD I prefer my Marshmallows in the cellar thou xD *random* xD

@creaturlord

Yeah xD The dying thing is good only if you see dying semi-pro person with many good gear xD

Too bad my old account probably got deleted.. I had bunch of fun stuff such as some spinning plate and a pony doll xD

3,153 posts

sanibel_18 • 15 August 2011 at 5:28 PM

my name is sara. Im 10 and a girl.
i like to draw and take care of my fishys!

77 posts

sycake • 15 August 2011 at 5:43 PM

@sanibel_18

Hey there 😊 You got nice name 😊

Fishes are pretty! 😊 Drawing is awesome, glad to hear someone is enjoying it as well 😊

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 16 August 2011 at 12:59 PM

@crooton1
/)_- *facepalm* xD

I'm Tanya! ❤️
I'm 13, love EggCave (haha).
RANDOM STUFF ABOUT ME:
Short curly hair
Black hair
5 foot 3
107 pounds XD
Uh, I'm Indian~~ 8D hehehe
I have brother named Jashwin who's three
Uh, we're building a house right now
Most of my closet is filled with Aero clothes. -___- Not my choice~~~
I'M *****EPIC****** at limbo, hola hooping, jump roping, soccer (kinda xD), trading on EggCave~~, climbing trees, being LOUD, etc. x]

I'm in honors math~ ❤️
Hehe, I love math & school.
I love Kartikeya 😃 woooooot~
My favorite foods are: (in order) / Pudding, Noodles, Cereal, Icecream and Pizza
I love summer & swimming.

Lotta info, huh?