Creature suggestion for May: Mystic

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you like it? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Deleted • 24 April 2014 at 7:28 AM

link> http://shunmatsuoka.deviantart.com/art/Eggcave-creature-suggestion-for-May-Mystic-449747657

Okay, so first of all, I kind of drew something different. This one's not the cute and fluffy type but yeah, I tried to make it look cool and uhh... combative type XD

So about Mystic eggs:

The eggs has a small crack at the right corner and the creature's tail is peeking out, the tail acts as a small radar that can detect anything that tries to harm it, once an invader is spotted, the tail digs up and buries the egg until it sense that the egg would be safe on the ground again.

Mystic creatures:

No one has seen the face of a mystic creature yet, and people have been debating whether the mask it was wearing was really a mask or it was the creature's face itself. It may look harmful but in reality, Mystic creatures are lonely for everyone is afraid of them, these creatures long for attention and care that once it found an owner it serves as his/her guard, all day long and every day of the year and the year that would follow it.

Due to its fearful face/mask, it decided to wear a cloak like clothing to hide the cracks that appears on its face/mask as it grows, also, the mystic creatures have really long and sharp nails as well as a sharp and pointed tail that can cut through anything, but usually, these creatures doesn't engage in fights because they don't want to hurt other creatures. But it is also said that it is not wise to provoke a mystic for its nails contains a deadly poison that could last for decades, and a simple cut on your skin would not be very nice at all.

---
I'd be very happy if you would tell me what you think about it. I hope I did well in creating something new, but if not then erm.. well I'll draw something again XD

Pinging your friends would be a very great help for me 😊

pings ❤️
@ice_cream
@bliss
@jupiter_hollow
@ahgirltc
@lia

Again, feel free to tell me what you think about it and what I can do to improve it 😊 Thank you! ❤️

#creaturesuggestion

682 posts

werewolf • 24 April 2014 at 8:23 AM

@shun-m
looks great what colour(s) are you going to make?

pings (sorry)

@hybridrainbow
@derpyhooves666
@ushafuse
@silverknight01

p.s i liked your other earth day creature suggestion

Female
379 posts

silverknight01 • 24 April 2014 at 8:34 AM

cool!! >w<
It doesn't HAVE to be the cute n' fluffy type!!

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 24 April 2014 at 9:56 AM

@shun-m

10/10 would buy. This this is really awesome!

@ian

Put this baby in the Cash Shop!

Female
116 posts

nap • 24 April 2014 at 1:25 PM

@shun-m
It looks awesome ❤️ *-* You are talented 😃

Deleted • 25 April 2014 at 5:36 AM

@werewolf
Thank you! *hugs ❤️
I'm super happy you like it! :')
hmm. haven't thought about it yet, but I picture it to be silverish? XD maybe you can suggest something? 😊

@silverknight01
OMG ❤️ I'm so happy you like it! At first I was hesitant to post this but now, reading your comments boosts my confidence in this one ❤️

@plague
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ WOW! I'm actually out of words with what you've said *cries
But, thank you very very much for the support! ❤️

@ice_cream
I have another one coming up my friend ❤️
*blush
t-thank yoouuuuu! *o* *huugs ❤️

Female
116 posts

nap • 25 April 2014 at 5:54 AM

@shun-m
Can't wait to see it! ❤️ *huug*

Deleted • 25 April 2014 at 6:01 AM

@ice_cream
I'll be posting it any minute now ❤️ 😊)
can you help me ping the others? ❤️

pings 😊
@sony
@kodakthewolf
@dream-within-a-dream
@pvzmaster

❤️

Female
116 posts

nap • 25 April 2014 at 6:07 AM

@shun-m
Sure 😃

Pings ~

@life
@sunflake
@kitty999
@meleva
@crazianimul

Deleted • 25 April 2014 at 6:08 AM

@ice_cream
thank you! ❤️ *hugs
oh oh I'll be posting the new one right nao ❤️

Female
106 posts

emperor • 25 April 2014 at 6:55 AM

@shun-m Wow I love it! ❤️ It looks amazing and I really hope it gets made! 😃

682 posts

werewolf • 25 April 2014 at 8:10 AM

@shun-m
i would colour it silver with hues of blue, green, and purple aroung the edges that would kind of blend into the silver

Female
85 posts

kitty999 • 25 April 2014 at 8:29 AM

@shun-m GOOSH, *dies* YOU GOT A TALENT! ❤️

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 25 April 2014 at 8:37 AM

@shun-m
LOVE IT! It's so cute and I LOVE birds! ❤️ I think it should be a cc creature! It's awesome! 😊

Female
253 posts

meleva • 25 April 2014 at 11:18 AM

I like it! Its cool, Which color is it going to have?

Female
52 posts

sunflake • 25 April 2014 at 12:45 PM

It is awesome *o*
Pings:
@evolutary
@wererage
@destinyrose
@hathor89
@crazianimul
I'm goind to make a creature suggestion as well 😋 Thanks for inspiration! 😃

Deleted • 25 April 2014 at 3:11 PM

@shun-m
It's ... spooky.
For that reason, I love it so much!!! ❤️
Hope it will be made for halloween, that would make a great addition to the site. ;-)

Female
20 posts

pvzmaster • 25 April 2014 at 5:05 PM

@shun-m

loving its design! i think you should definitely colour it as well, but i'm not entirely sure what colours. . something alone the lines of pink and purple is what i'm thinking.

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 25 April 2014 at 9:33 PM

@shun-m Hahaha.. ❤️ Spooky. ...❤️ BUT AWESOME! ❤️ Awesome awesome awesome... 😃

Pings :

@hellhound
@kodakthewolf
@nenielsen
@mightmouse5x ❤️

Deleted • 26 April 2014 at 7:14 AM

@emperor omg thank you so much! ❤️ I'm so happy you like it! ❤️ *hugs

@werewolf
I'd keep that in mind! I'll try to color it soon ❤️

@kitty999 *blusssh
OMG ❤️ *dies

@cleokitty
Oh oh I'm so happy you like it! but I think you were referring to my other creature suggestion the Jelal? 😊 but no worries, I still want to thank you for your support! ❤️ *hugs

@sunflake
I'll definitely wait for your suggestion! ❤️
thank you! ❤️

Female
52 posts

sunflake • 26 April 2014 at 7:24 AM

@shun-m I'm still finishing it,but It looks silly XD For couple of days I'm going to post it and I hope that it will be maded ^-^
Pings ~
@ice_cream XD
@life
@paranoiac
@fer
@dream-within-a-dream
@lily-
... XD

2,403 posts

evolutary • 26 April 2014 at 7:25 AM

@shun-m Ah, this creature looks really interesting! It is also quite creative and the line-art is well-done! I especially like the tip of its tail and the hood it wears. 😊

Deleted • 28 April 2014 at 6:24 AM

@pvzmaster
Yay! I'm so glad you like it! ❤️ I shall keep that in mind! thank you for your suggestion! *hugs
@dream-within-a-dream
hehe. I tried to try out something new and this is the result ❤️ I'm glad you like it dreamy! ❤️
@wererage
I have a creature suggestion for halloween and I think it's spooky enough XD
@evolutary
*BLUSH
nyaaa! I'm so glad you like it bby! this is the first time I tried this style XD

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 28 April 2014 at 8:51 AM

@shun-m

Sorry for the late reply! ^^;;
I had... life! o.O

Anyway! 8D

Woo.
My first thought was a willow tree o.O
Not a very good first impression, maybe because I'm just tired xD But its beauty really grows on me. I like how... swirly [can't find the right word xD] it is and how you drew those things very carefully in details! 8D

I just love everything about it, the texture, the pose, the claws, the stripes.
Also, the more I look at the egg, the more I think it looks like a sliced onion xD, or a rolled up armadillo! xD Haha, those things are cute so yeah, it was a compliment.
Sorry for being o.O so... impolite.

Anyway, have you thought of the colors for this creature? I think it looks good the way it does now, but I don't think we should have a black and white with no filling creature xD Though I can't think of any appropriate colors for this dude.

Still, I love your idea and artwork very much, and I hope you will continue to distribute your amazing talents to the Egg Cave world! ^^

Good luck getting this made! 😸 ❤️~

Deleted • 29 April 2014 at 6:41 AM

@sony *blussh
no it's okaaay, I patiently waited for you *giggles
aahhhh. Your criticism is really worth it *o* I mean, you get to say things confidently and I admire that very much! Oh can I just ask if by any way, are you also an artist? Cause if you are, I wouuuuld love to see it ( well, that's if it's okay with you)

anyway, your comment about the egg is hilarious XD don't worry you have not been impolite in any way 😉 I'll ping you again when I have a new suggestion! Which reminds me, there is 😊 the JELAL I hope you'll be able to check it out.

Again, thank you so much sweetie! *huuuugs ❤️

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 1 May 2014 at 7:05 AM

@shun-m

Awh, it's no big deal, I just said what I felt and hoped it wasn't too... blunt o.O I'm glad you appreciated it! ^^;;
I wouldn't call myself an artist, though I do draw :'D And do have a rotten dA account somewhere xD And I... wait o.O NO THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME.

Haha. I'm checking out that immediately.
Nice job on this creature, good luck once again! 😸

And you're very welcome! ❤️

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 2 May 2014 at 5:18 PM

@shun-m
😃 Yay something original.
Well done with the design.

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 2 May 2014 at 5:24 PM

@shun-m I like it! Wonder what color scheme it will be...

Male
1,224 posts

takochu • 3 May 2014 at 12:25 AM

@shun-m

I want to freeze it in first!!!!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 3 May 2014 at 12:38 AM

@shun-m

So cool! I love the looks of this creature. You need to add a poll on this thing.