Online User Giveaway

in User Contests & Giveaways

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 8 July 2014 at 1:20 PM

Hi everyone! I assume this still counts as a giveaway, although it's not really a contest or anything, and doesn't entirely have a sign-up. So if it's in the wrong area guys, feel free to move it to General. 😊 It's just, I see a lot of users that aren't on much any more, myself included.

Because a lot of us oldies have LE's, maybe more recent, maybe a little older, that don't really have any use for them. A lot of us don't want to get them from trades, and won't offer them in trades. So I decided that with mine, I'm going to randomly gift them away to users that are online.

This is not a contest you can sign up for, nor something that if you post you have a higher chance. I merely put this topic here so if any users with a lot of LE's they don't want/need want to join me, they can sign their name up here for more details on what I'm doing.

Now time for the even more boring part!

Rules:
1) No signup
2) Only regulation is simply be online
3) I will not get to everyone online, obviously
4) Do not ask or you will not get anything
5) Newer users with less rare creatures will take top priority, but that doesn't mean I won't gift everyone

That's about it! 😊

*Note. This is not a real contest where you can sign-up. Because there is nothing you can do to improve your chances, and it's just a free gift, I won't list through all the prizes, because to stress again, there is NO WAY to get them besides merely being online. Thanks everyone for reading!

Users giving out prizes:
@Luv

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 11 July 2014 at 8:00 PM

@luv
Well I will gladly donate some of my creatures to this fabulous contest 😸

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 16 July 2014 at 2:29 PM

Thanks @promise! 😊 What would you like to donate?

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 16 July 2014 at 2:43 PM

@luv
I'll do a bauble, Terron, Bliz and Moxel 😊

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 31 July 2014 at 4:54 AM

@luv Have Borro and Barthag to donate

Female
40 posts

miamouser • 28 June 2015 at 10:37 PM

hi I'm miamouser.....
AND I LOVE KITTENS!!!!!!!
STOP IT ESPEON!!!!
sorry, that was my Espeon stealing the computer.
anyway..... I'm new here. hi