**I'm giving away a lot of creatures**

in User Contests & Giveaways

Deleted • 30 August 2014 at 12:36 AM

I have a ton of creatures on my sides that just kind of rot there. I figure other people would probably appreciate them more and I just like giving back sometimes. So that's that. My sides are @jrock2012 and @jrock2013. There's some I might not give away, but post or shoot me a message with the ones you like anyway. We'll see. Only catch is I have to at least kinda like you. I'll give preferance to newer users with less uncommon creatures. But your account has to be at least a month-ish old.
IF I GIVE YOU SOMETHING, DON'T TRADE IT.

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 30 August 2014 at 12:39 AM

😱 ❤️ Anything I could adopt? 😱 I love your coves. 😃 I especially love the 1st stage chimera and krahs @jrock

Deleted • 30 August 2014 at 12:45 AM

@dream-within-a-dream

Yeah, I'll give you one for now. If there isn't much interest, I'll give you more later. I'll set up a lot in a bit.

I should also add that I sometimes get really busy or lazy 😋 You might have to wait a bit, if you catch me at one of those times. Just a heads up.

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 30 August 2014 at 12:47 AM

Cool. 😃 Later would be alright with me. 😸 @jrock

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 30 August 2014 at 12:51 AM

@jrock
Would I be able to adopt one or both of the first stage Krahs?

Male
22 posts

sebastian • 30 August 2014 at 12:55 AM

@jrock
Is your Engel or Eeriek on jrock2013 up for adoption? 😱

Deleted • 30 August 2014 at 12:56 AM

@jrock

Ohh, how nice of you 😱
My account is more than month old, but you don't really know me x_x"

I'm not sure which one you are willing to give away, but is the Clioney UFA by any chance? If that's too much, may I adopt the Unhemn?

If not, than that's understandable ^^;

Female
1,034 posts

momokie • 30 August 2014 at 1:00 AM

@jrock

❤️ anything you absolutely dont want I would love to adopt for a new user (my boyfriend) and I want him to have some nice stuff, so any LE's you could part with would be greatly appreciated!

2,688 posts

aliney • 30 August 2014 at 1:10 AM

@jrock
May I adopt any of the names you don't want? Not sure if you like me (doubt so), but any name would be appreciated ❤️

Clingy
Did
Disown
Enable
Especially
Held
Insure
Laid
Pent
Peeve
Picky
Retry
Regulate
Strategic
Stump
Sure

Sorry the list is so long, there were too many I liked. You have so many great names. Let me know if any are ufa! Sorry for bothering if not! ^^"

Female
616 posts

kreptacat • 30 August 2014 at 10:36 AM

@jrock Is there anything I could adopt? I'll take the commons or uncommons 😊

Female
1,285 posts

mejary • 30 August 2014 at 10:50 AM

@jrock May I adopt any of these creatures please:
Lyf ❤️
Neebu
Candit
Tawny ❤️
Kampos
Unhemn

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 30 August 2014 at 11:01 AM

@jrock

This is very nice of you! 😊 You don't really know me, but I hope I qualify...

I'm interested in 213131 the Neebu, Eereek10293 the Eereek, Havzoov the Tawny, Ker-Dos the Keras, OedipusMom the Zebbit, sfbsdvsd the Chimera, and Umaria the Unhemn @jrock2012, and Akeno the Odon, Aswerty the Pogknot, Bersy the Luciales, Bethrothed the Feggle, Duoragon the Trinit, Heard0nHigh the Engel, Horsefur the Clioney, NixqnCtT the Sandrodon, and oeirr the Mirkang @jrock2013.

I understand that many other users will also be interested in your creatures, so I listed all the ones I'm interested in just in case I can't get my first choice. Here's my priority order from greatest to least:

Unhemn
Tawny
Sandrodon
Chimera
Clioney
Engel
Luciales
Keras
Zebbit
Feggle
Odon
Mirkang
Pogknot
Neebu
Eereek
Trinit

Thank you so much! 😊

Female
219 posts

bribri1114845 • 30 August 2014 at 11:23 AM

@jrock
Hi! I'm not sure if you know me... I've definitely seen your username, I feel like we may have interacted before? 😋
Well, hopefully I haven't done anything to warrant your hate! Because you have a lot of creatures I've been looking for!
Namely;
any unhemns
any tifics
any trenkas
any luciales
any tawny
any krahs
any clioney

Using the word "any" because I know some of these have already been asked for. ^^ No particular order to it either! Good luck, and thank you! ❤️

Female
118 posts

dragonfly044 • 30 August 2014 at 12:00 PM

@jrock
I love your coves! If you want to trade anything to me, I'd love:
Unhemn
Tific
Odon
Tawny
Chimera
Zebbit
Eeriek
Kaihon
Keras
Neebu
Clioney
Sandrodon
Your Cove is really amazing and I love all of your creatures!

Female
560 posts

pokewolfkyuubi • 30 August 2014 at 12:10 PM

@jrock
I know you don't know me, but could I maybe have an Unhemn or Tific please?

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 30 August 2014 at 12:22 PM

@jrock

hey! i just saw your topic! i looked in your sides and i'd like to get some of them but i already have them all!

if you want though i could take the lissams in jrock2013 since i do a collection of them! 😊

just look there: @rashkaside 😊 they are so beautiful! 😊

oh! and if you want to get rid of your stars i can take them for my sister @ugena! i gave her the star tific for her birthday! 😊

Deleted • 30 August 2014 at 12:42 PM

@jrock may i adopt your lyf or tawny? I really like lyfs 😃 i can trade for it too if anything here interests u c: my main account is @twilight_raptor btw

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 30 August 2014 at 12:52 PM

@jrock
Can I adopt one of your Trenkas and Tifics?

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 30 August 2014 at 1:40 PM

@jrock on jrock2012, I am interested in the eereik, tawny and kamposes. In jrock2013 I like the bUble, engel, tifics and the star critters.

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 30 August 2014 at 1:45 PM

@jrock Love the names you have, but aliney has chosen the ones I like. 😋 Could I adopt the Horscas and the Eeriek?

Deleted • 30 August 2014 at 3:18 PM

I'll get back to most people later. I'm at work on my lunch break, so I won't be able to right now.
IF I GIVE YOU SOMETHING, DON"T TRADE IT. PLEASE.

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 30 August 2014 at 3:47 PM

@jrock

"IF I GIVE YOU SOMETHING, DON"T TRADE IT. PLEASE."

Would it be okay for me to give the Horscas to a friend of mine who collects them?

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 30 August 2014 at 3:52 PM

@jrock would i be able to have the erieek and tawny from @jrock2012? c: i really hope you don't mind if i gift them both to my friend who has them on her wishlist. ❤️

Deleted • 30 August 2014 at 3:56 PM

@jrock

Would you be willing to part with MarryMe the Battyrus? I've been looking for a hatched/immortal one.

The only thing is that i would have to trade it over to my storage account from time to time, but not to another user.

Female
1,813 posts

windchill • 30 August 2014 at 5:07 PM

@jrock
If you could, I would love a egg stage Unhem of yours. ❤️ that is if you are willingly to.

I'm also interested in a last stage Trenka, two Chrithark and Trinit. All from your beautiful side jrock2013. If you do, I promise I won't trade them away since I don't have those creatures already. 😉

Two crithark because I'd like to give one to my friend @shunskitten when she comes back from her haitus.

Female
219 posts

bribri1114845 • 30 August 2014 at 6:46 PM

@jrock
Since I can't post on your wall -
Oh, wow, that's really odd... I never remember being rude in any way on here... Especially since you joined in 2013, thats when I left on hiatus! Ah, well, maybe I just annoyed you somehow. 😋 My belated apologies, for whatever that was! 😊 And sorry again for having to reply here, heh.

Female
337 posts

tiger • 30 August 2014 at 6:59 PM

@jrock OH MY GOD, I finally found a male Lyf lol Think we could trade Lyfs? It's on your side jrock2012

Also, I'd love to adopt your Tawny and a male Lissam? cx ❤️

2,802 posts

elf • 30 August 2014 at 8:29 PM

@jrock
If possible I'd love a Clioney Egg or Lyf Egg ^^

Male
148 posts

jaegis • 30 August 2014 at 8:58 PM

@jrock

Things like these are what made me want to join this site. If no one has said it yet, know your actions are appreciated 😊

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 31 August 2014 at 12:08 PM

@jrock
Could I have one of your clioney eggs?