Battle Royale 2: Mecha-Doom

in Roleplaying

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 20 August 2011 at 11:40 AM

This RP Has Started. You May Still Join. To See The App. Go To Battle Royale 1: We NEed To Live!

@pirateseaz
@luvduv
@evolutary
@lizkissz131

*After Daniel Killed Doom: Some Of The Yetti Ran To Planet Septar. There Was Permanent Damage To Dooms's Body. So The Evil Yetti Leader, San, Connected Robot Parts To Doom. He Now Looked Like Half Human Half Robot. But Now Doom Was More Powerful, Quicker, And Angrier.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 11:44 AM

@goku So, Liz is now 11 and is on Daniel's side! Okay so, do I need repost my forum just change it a little to fit?

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 20 August 2011 at 11:44 AM

@goku @luvduv @evolutay @lizkissz131

*Amdis wandered around the Death realm, hoping that his people weren't doing anything evil in his absence. Even though he highly doubted that they wouldn't. He knew that his jealous cousin, San would try to take over.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 20 August 2011 at 11:48 AM

@lizzkissz131 No Its Ok.^^

Mecha-Doom Walked Up To San. *And Stabbed Him* *San Fell To The Ground* *Mecha Doom Opened A Portal To Earth* *Then Jumped In* *Daniel Saw Mecha-Doom And A Blue And Orange Staff. A Voice Said: "YOU MAY REVIVE ONE PERSON. WHO SHALL IT BE?" *Daniel Wondered If He Could Trust Amdis* @pirateseaz

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 11:48 AM

Liz laughed. She was practicing her powers with Daniel. They had a strong bond after the last year. She hugged him.
Edit BEFORE Doom came!

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 20 August 2011 at 11:49 AM

*Daniel Thought About Reviving Amdis*

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 20 August 2011 at 11:50 AM

Amdis sat there, in the cold, cold, death realm. Lost souls surrounded him, he hoped he could be revived so he could leave. He felt an anger welling up inside of him, what if San had reconstructed Doom, Amdis shivered at the thought.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 20 August 2011 at 11:53 AM

"Hm...I THINK I Can Trust Amdis", Daniel Said Thinking Once More. "I Choose To Revive, AMDIS!!!" *Lights Flashed* *Amdis Was Standing Right There, In Front Of The Staffs*

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 11:53 AM

I looked at Doom, "You can't have me again." I yelled. I made disc and was ready.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 20 August 2011 at 11:55 AM

*A Little Yetti Ran In The Earth Portal*

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 20 August 2011 at 11:56 AM

@goku @lizkissz131

Amdis stood there in shock. "Whats happening," he yelled, "Where is San." "We can't let him reconstuct Doom into a Mecha.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 11:56 AM

"Daniel what did you do?" I asked shocked.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 20 August 2011 at 11:57 AM

*Daniel Looks At Amdis* "Umm.....Yeah About That.....San Kinda Did....." * 6 Yetti's Ran Into The Earth Portal* "We Need To Seriously Close That Portal 0.0."

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 12:02 PM

"i got it!" I say. I throw a disc in front it. I hold it there with my hands. "But hurry up!"

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 20 August 2011 at 12:05 PM

"Good Thinking Liz!" *Daniel Closes The Portal* *Then Opens His Own Portal To Earth* "After Mecha-Doom!"

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 20 August 2011 at 12:10 PM

Amdis stood there.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 12:18 PM

I follow Daniel. My powers wouldn't work in the portal. "Are we almost to earth yet?" I ask.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 20 August 2011 at 3:05 PM

Alleia is slightly annoyed as she watches them. Daniel, the guy she 'loved' and he 'loves' her. Pfft. Yeah right, he wasn't even thinking about her, just enjoying everybody else's company. Sister or brother, which would she be ignored in place of? She made a mental note: Liz was NOT going to be spy with her in the Annuish tribe. She sighed loudly, how could she make him remember her. She sighed and hugged him half-heartedly while they headed to earth. "Will we be back home soon?" She whispered.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 6:20 PM

I thought of what I wanted to do. I didn't want to be spy. I walked along with Daniel. I saw the entrnace. Fire torn buildings. I stepped out and made discs. I looked and saw doom infront of me. "Umm, Daniel you wanna take this one?" I asked i step behind him.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 20 August 2011 at 6:24 PM

"Nonsense, we need to train before we take on this form of Doom." @goku @lizkissz131

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 20 August 2011 at 6:30 PM

Uh, may I ask that you guys only stick to one Roleplay, and stop making the same one over and over??? XD

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 20 August 2011 at 6:37 PM

EARTH
________

*As Soon As We Arrive There Is A Guy That Greets Us* "We Have Visitors!", Some Guy Said. "Follow Me" *The Guy Started Walking* Come On Alleia, Shade, Liz, Amdis, And Mason. *Daniel Started Walking To Where The Guy Was Walking* *The Guy Pointed To A Dojo* "This Is Where We Train* *The Guy Ran In* *Daniel Followed* It Was A Luxirous Place. It Even Had A Waterfall! *Daniel Looked Around* "WOW!" Lets Start Training! @luvduv @pirateseaz @evolutary @lizkissz131

@taffy789 Youre Just RUINING THE RP >.>. Its A CONTINUATION

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 20 August 2011 at 6:39 PM

@guko - Yes, but you don't really need a continuation intill the first one is like, 100 pages....

And i'm sorry for intrupting, but I just wanted to put my two cents in.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 20 August 2011 at 6:40 PM

@taffy789 Whatever....

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 7:26 PM

"Awesome." I make some discs. "Daniel watch." I throw them and cut on of the things. "Opps! But it' good it's still really sharp." I smiled. I accidentally sitt on something and sharp things fly out. I run infront of them making a force field. "YAY!" I lose focus I duck one of them and it cuts the wall. I go to the machine and turn it off.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 20 August 2011 at 8:51 PM

@lizkissz131 @goku @pirateseaz @luvduv
Sorry.
----
'Alright then. Training? I'm going to train in stealth and agility. See you.' Shade walked into the Dojo.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 21 August 2011 at 9:16 AM

I turn invisible. "Wow!" I just figured how to that. I turn visible again. I hear a scream outside. I look at Daniel and we both go outside. I see doom running at a person. I go in front and I do a force field. The person runs away. I go behind a tree and turn invisible. I kick doom but it do anything but make my foot hurt. "Ow!" I turn visible and run Daniel.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 21 August 2011 at 10:47 AM

I just look at Doom. "OH MY GOD! I AM SO NOT IN THE MOOD!" I don't care that he will kill me, I jump onto his back. "YEAH, I WANT TO DO COWBOY! WHY NOT, YOUR STUPID ENOUGH TO BE THE BUCKING BRONCO!" I engulfed his head in fire, which caused some of his circuits to overheat and melt. "HERE, LET ME HELP YOU!" I spray River Styx water on him, which causes him horrible pain. "YOU-" BOOM! Explosion. "DARN-" BOOM! "STUPID-" More fire "IDIOT!!!! GET OUT OF HERE!" Slam! I throw him back with my air and back him out of the training center, but I follow him, I slice off both his arms. "GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE!!!!!" Then I chase him, hacking at him with my knife, until he leaves. Everybody is staring. "So? He may come back, I mean I only made him mad. Come on, let's put up a doof... I mean doom repellent force field.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 21 August 2011 at 12:53 PM

"Nice," I say A little girl about five it caught in a ring of fire. I do a force field and walk through the fire. I put the force field around the girl and walk out of the fire with her. "Let's go find your mom." I say Once we find her I go to Daniel.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 21 August 2011 at 4:22 PM

*Looks At What All Just Happened* "Wow..." *Then Doom Rushed Back At Top Speed* *He Picked Up Alleia in Half a Second, Then Ran Away At Lightning Speed. "I Didnt Catch any Of That...", Daniel Said. Shade, It Appears Your The Only One Who's Training Im Interested In. Im Going to Train with Shade". *Daniel Walked Over To The Part In The training Center Where Shade Was.* "Are You Training With Shade To Alleia? Alleia? Where Did Alleia Go?"