Addition to EggCave Click Exchange

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Should we have a feature to purchase XC?

263 posts

trig • 17 September 2014 at 5:58 PM

So far, the EggCave Click Exchange is off to a good start.

I've seen this feature on other well-known click exchanges. I think it would be really good if we could buy click credits (XC). We could do a high conversion rate with EC and a lower one with CC.

For example: you sell XC in "packs" of 50. The conversion rate for EC would be 10,000 EC = 1 XC. The minimum purchase would cost 500,000 EC for 50 XC. I acknowledge the rate is high... I'm very low on EC, so I wouldn't pay for it. But you can always click more and not pay for XC. *The high rate can also serve to balance out the "Egg-conomy" -- really, there is so much EC floating around.*

For CC, you'd also sell XC in "packs" of 50. The conversion rate would be 2 CC = 1 XC. The minimum purchase would cost 100 CC for every 50 XC.

**Extra pings, comments, and votes are extremely appreciated.**

@crazy4life
@poof
@piucca
@immortalraven
@megadash

#sitesuggestion

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 17 September 2014 at 6:00 PM

@trig
I don't agree with this. I think people should earn this, not just be able to go and buy it, sorry. It takes away the point. And people will get clicked less I believe cause I know people on other sites that buy and don't click others much at all

263 posts

trig • 17 September 2014 at 6:28 PM

@immortalraven

Understood. Thanks for voicing your opinion.

@leonx
@shun-m
@crunchyoreo25
@evolutary
@karly37

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 17 September 2014 at 6:40 PM

@trig
I like this idea but I feel like it would have to be very little XC for a lot of EC so we don't totally break the exchange. If everyone buys it then no one will click.