in General

Female
484 posts

aardbeix3 • 17 January 2024 at 8:35 AM

@minnie298a congrats!! I had no luck so far, just lost a lot of money -_-

Male
105 posts

storm-sage • 18 January 2024 at 7:02 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 99,629 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 36,863 EC back.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 18 January 2024 at 12:11 PM

LOL I thought I wouldn't get anything today but I'm so happy now 😃

You pay the shopkeeper 100,616 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

13 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Shawloot and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 20 January 2024 at 4:12 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 122,630 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelop this egg. It appears to be hatching...

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 26,979 EC back to you.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

I AM SO POOR AND HAVE BEEN SAVING UP OVER 400,000 EC FOR YEARS, WHY!?!?!?!

Female
1,323 posts

sartre • 22 January 2024 at 2:37 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 109,740 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 25 January 2024 at 11:36 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 23,611 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 3 minutes but doesn't make it.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 4,958 EC back.

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 26 January 2024 at 6:31 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 11,934 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel cheated out of the deal.

Female
1,323 posts

sartre • 27 January 2024 at 9:25 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 29,017 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

Female
484 posts

aardbeix3 • 27 January 2024 at 9:34 AM

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Dilloton and can't wait for it to grow up.

OMG FINALLY!!!

You have no idea how much money I spent in that shop XD

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 28 January 2024 at 3:33 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 90,435 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 3 minutes but doesn't make it.

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 28 January 2024 at 10:17 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 480,544 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You pay the shopkeeper 27,516 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 15 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
439 posts

sylviana • 31 January 2024 at 4:21 AM

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 2,178 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

You pay the shopkeeper 15,048 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

7 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 1,505 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

You pay the shopkeeper 19,857 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel cheated out of the deal.

You pay the shopkeeper 12,139 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 3,763 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Female
1,323 posts

sartre • 1 February 2024 at 3:24 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 92,896 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Female Jerob and can't wait for it to grow up.

https://eggcave.com/egg/2794788

—————————————————
You pay the shopkeeper 114,838 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 3 February 2024 at 11:02 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 79,576 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 2 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 15,915 EC back.

Female
493 posts

lovelikewoe19 • 3 February 2024 at 11:53 PM

I forgot to copy any of the wordssss but I just spent like 89k on an egg on my main
The Mysterious egg then turned into a Goggy

Female
439 posts

sylviana • 4 February 2024 at 8:12 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 83,569 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

1,038 posts

anarchy • 4 February 2024 at 9:35 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 27,198 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Artemiane and can't wait for it to grow up.

---

was gonna leave it alone cause it was so cheap but glad i didn't :']

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 4 February 2024 at 11:27 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 101,559 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 38,592 EC back to you.

Female
1,323 posts

sartre • 5 February 2024 at 8:59 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 12,328 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 1,479 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Female
280 posts

rainbow • 6 February 2024 at 2:58 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 23,002 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Cactower and can't wait for it to grow up.

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 6 February 2024 at 3:17 AM

blegh ive put way too much into the thief shop recently for no return 😭😭

You pay the shopkeeper 479,707 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 139,115 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Female
280 posts

rainbow • 6 February 2024 at 3:24 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 15,513 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 12 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 5,895 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

You pay the shopkeeper 17,399 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Female
1,323 posts

sartre • 6 February 2024 at 8:41 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 15,624 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 4,062 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 6 February 2024 at 10:30 PM

they say 99% of gamblers quit before they win big and im no quitter /j(PLEASSEEE thief shop this is robbery)

You pay the shopkeeper 121,862 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

3 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You pay the shopkeeper 528,992 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 58,189 EC back to you.

Female
280 posts

rainbow • 8 February 2024 at 7:06 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 117,508 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 24,677 EC back to you.

Female
1,323 posts

sartre • 9 February 2024 at 2:15 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 84,491 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 12 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
280 posts

rainbow • 9 February 2024 at 2:31 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 27,063 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You pay the shopkeeper 18,200 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 6,552 EC back to you.

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 10 February 2024 at 8:22 PM

one must imagine sisyphus happy

You pay the shopkeeper 85,798 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

9 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

Female
280 posts

rainbow • 11 February 2024 at 9:16 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 87,945 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

7 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 14,951 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

You pay the shopkeeper 24,477 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Female
439 posts

sylviana • 12 February 2024 at 4:36 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 20,901 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 11 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...