The Thief Shop

in General

Deleted • 20 December 2014 at 4:18 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 75,888 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 10,624 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 20 December 2014 at 5:06 AM

@wererage
He gave you back 10k ec??o.o
I payed 500k ec and more and he hasn't xS

xD absurd!!!

Deleted • 20 December 2014 at 5:07 AM

@crystalstars
I think it is a recent feature, this half refund thing. owo
Well, can't complain about that ... I've spent like 2mil + over the Thief Shop, and got no refunds either before. xD

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 20 December 2014 at 5:27 AM

@wererage

o.o oh well. Then I suppose it's only fair xD I've never had a million ec so I don't think I'll spend that much again :S

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 20 December 2014 at 9:53 AM

@wererage I got 20k back a few weeks ago when I tried. It made it hurt a little less. Barely... stupid shop.... โ˜น๏ธ

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 20 December 2014 at 10:37 AM

Sankose hatched again! it's so quick now. Most likely through views or clicks. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 20 December 2014 at 12:05 PM

@yogurt Great! It looks amazing!

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 20 December 2014 at 12:09 PM

@yogurt

It's so cute! โค๏ธ

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 20 December 2014 at 5:26 PM

18 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

YOUR MYSTERY EGG HATCHES SUCCESSFULLY! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby creature. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Kakakuona and can't wait for it to grow up.

Happy Tears ;-; Though not one I wanted that much. Wish it were a Foxfly or Artemaine or however it's spelt but I guess I'll hatch it for people to see since a lot of people wanted to see what this looks like and I might like the evolved form. Though I think it'll be a bug and I don't like bug types ;-;

Female
738 posts

dafni • 20 December 2014 at 5:36 PM

@immortalraven

Lucky you! To be honest, I'm really excited to see it hatched, I have the good sensation it will be something I will like ^^

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 20 December 2014 at 5:37 PM

@immortalraven CONGRATS!! This is the one I really want to see. xP I personally think it'll be something like a Pangolin.

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 20 December 2014 at 5:38 PM

@immortalraven

Wait... What did you get? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Also: I'm so happy for you! ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Edit: Never mind, I found it in your cove. Wow! Excuse me while I'll be over in a corner, dying from jealousy just a tiny bit. xD

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 20 December 2014 at 5:43 PM

@immortalraven And when I look up the name I get a Pangolin-like creature. I'm pretty sure it will be something like a Pangolin like the Pthali.

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 20 December 2014 at 10:36 PM

@immortalraven if youd rather have a foxfly id be happy to trade mine. ๐Ÿ˜Š I like the color of the kakakuana.

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 20 December 2014 at 10:45 PM

KAKAKUONAAA!!!At last!

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 20 December 2014 at 11:27 PM

@dafni
Thanks c:

@spiritkoi
Thanks c: I only liked 1st stage Pangolin and don't like Pathli much so if it is I probably won't like it all that much ;-; Especially cause it's pink o3o

@silverserpent
Sorry :c I'm sure you'll get one c:

@yogurt
Would you mind if I evolved it first before swapping them? o3o I'm afraid to swap it for a different one just in case I might like it more. Cause at first I didn't think I'd like Sankose but I ended up liking it more than the ones I really wanted o3o Plus I wanna see if Foxfly has another stage cause I don't really love the stages so far, mainly want one cause I have an obsession with wolves, dogs, and fox types. I like it's stages but they aren't ones I absolutely love like some wolf/dog/fox types on here if that makes sense? o3o

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 21 December 2014 at 3:10 AM

@immortalraven that's fine ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 21 December 2014 at 4:10 AM

@yogurt
Mmk, thanks c:

Deleted • 21 December 2014 at 9:25 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 24,949 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 21 December 2014 at 11:07 AM

Empty one for Price: 516,893 EC.

Female
2,304 posts

metaphor • 21 December 2014 at 11:25 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 495,350 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 21 December 2014 at 11:26 AM

@metaphor

You got the one I missed. Another bummer...

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 21 December 2014 at 11:27 AM

The evolved Goggy is also cute. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 21 December 2014 at 11:44 AM

@luxria Please add Kakakuonaโค๏ธ

Deleted • 21 December 2014 at 12:44 PM

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy Thief Shop eggs, PM me ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 21 December 2014 at 1:06 PM

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 21 December 2014 at 1:56 PM

I kinda wish that if you buy an egg from the thief shop it would still give you something like a common or an item from one of the stores.

Male
1,842 posts

harrypotter123698 • 21 December 2014 at 2:31 PM

Forever waiting for this Tidnab to hatch ๐Ÿ˜‹

And I love the Goggy's stages!

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 21 December 2014 at 3:27 PM

@luxria

@immortalraven got a kakakouna and is willing to share the link ๐Ÿ˜ƒ thank you immortalraven

http://eggcave.com/egg/1445521

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 21 December 2014 at 3:27 PM

@rashka
No problem x3