Event Suggestion; Plushie fest

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Do you support this idea ?

Female
775 posts

cougar • 7 January 2015 at 6:04 PM

#cougar #nasyia
Alright, so me and @nasyiaxm had a crazy idea of having a Plushie festival, where players collect plushies. Similar to the Halloween event, the plushies could be found on random pages or by feeding creatures. There are three types of plushies, common, uncommon and rare, all obtained by feeding creatures or finding them on random pages. You could also find keys, which I'll explain about later.

Once you've collected more than 2 plushies, you could go to the experiment lab to fuse your plushies together. The outcome will either be;
- A common creature from the cave
- A new rare creature only obtained from the event
- A common travel from the TA
- A new rare travel only obtained from the event

There is no exact combination for a certain item so it will not matter what items you fuse. Each Plushie has the ability to fuse numerous times;
Common = once
Uncommon = twice
Rare = three times

To fuse, you must put 2 plushies in a fusion slot and fuse the 2 plushies into a random item. If you want to fuse more plushies, you must wait 1-2 hours for the fusion slot to cool down before fusing another batch. You are provided 1 fusion slot at the start of the event and could purchase more using keys.

You could get keys by feeding creatures or trading. Keys are quite rare to find, though, they'll pop up randomly, just like the plushies.

You could also trade your unwanted items for plushies in a special trading centre. You see, all the things you obtained will not be transferred to your inventory/cove until the end of the event, giving you a chance to trade them for other goodies.

Sorry if it is unclear ^^" . But share your thoughts about this idea ~ Nya! ❤️

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 7 January 2015 at 7:57 PM

@cougar
Huh 😱
I like the idea of fusing stuff.

When do you suggest this festival start or become available?

Female
775 posts

cougar • 7 January 2015 at 8:13 PM

@iceiceice Maybe on Chinese New Year ? I'm not sure.. What do you think ?

Female
4,626 posts

mastergemma • 7 January 2015 at 8:15 PM

@cougar
Very interesting! If something like this occurs then I would be happy to participate.

For the fusion slot cooldown: maybe have it more towards 3-12 (maybe even random) hours and have keys being able to purchase in the CC shop for 50 or 100 CC in addition of the keys popping up randomly.

Female
775 posts

cougar • 7 January 2015 at 8:26 PM

@mastergemma
A 3-12 hour cool down seems reasonable 😸 . Purchasing keys with CC is a great idea to get us spending. If they're doing this every year, maybe the fusion slots will remain c: .

Deleted • 8 January 2015 at 8:28 PM

This would be fun, but maybe during the summer months when there's a lack of events taking place.

@cougar

Female
775 posts

cougar • 8 January 2015 at 8:34 PM

@hybridrainbow

You have a good point ~ Nya. Maybe it could be on Eggcave anniversary 😸 ?

Deleted • 8 January 2015 at 8:35 PM

@cougar
Yeah, that could work 😊

Female
775 posts

cougar • 8 January 2015 at 8:40 PM

@hybridrainbow

Maybe they could have an anniversary themed creature as one of the prizes.

@nasyiaxm

What do you think 😸 ?

Female
796 posts

dragon_collector • 8 January 2015 at 9:21 PM

@cougar That sounds so cool! Great idea, probably use CC for faster cooldown.

Female
775 posts

cougar • 20 January 2015 at 6:20 PM

@dragon_collector

Good idea 😉 . We should keep that in mind ~ Nya!

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 3 February 2015 at 8:01 PM

@cougar
I like it! ❤️

Deleted • 10 February 2015 at 8:00 PM

Sounds a bit more friendly and good.
Might be good.
Well we have feeding events in Feb and Oct - thats like once in 6 months, one-two more and it would encourage more players and fun! 😊