@hay7199 Ok then! Edited!

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 17 January 2015 at 2:27 PM

@dramatic Cool! Accepted!

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 17 January 2015 at 2:29 PM

@hay7199 and just as I pointed out Woodkin is lacking members, more people seem to be joining XD

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 17 January 2015 at 2:30 PM

@jupiter_hollow I know right XD The irony

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 17 January 2015 at 2:36 PM

@hay7199

It's mostly still Pearemore- females, Woodkin - males xD with the exception of Jubilee and Kassidy

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 17 January 2015 at 2:41 PM

@jupiter_hollow Yes, there is no doubt about it. Pearemore is the new Amazon Women tribe XD

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 17 January 2015 at 2:45 PM

@hay7199

Well... Woodkin aren't exactly Vikings to be honest or a manly tribe. It consists mostly of Vino's family with a few additions. I actually don't think they'd be in a rivalry with another group to be honest... they aren't the fighting sort of tribe, though they have a lot of power on their side =P

@spiritkoi @quillbunny @dramatic Do you guys mind it if Woodkin consisted of mostly the Ciakomello-Franchot family, which 'adopted' your characters into their ranks. =3

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 17 January 2015 at 2:51 PM

@jupiter_hollow No problem at all with the idea! ^^

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 17 January 2015 at 3:35 PM

The groups aren't on very good terms (lets just say one from our group and one from your group where killed by the opposite group so they both are holding a grudge.) And it sounds pretty cool to have a group of mostly family members. Like I said before it will start out in a clearing where they are attempting to make a treaty but it doesn't really work out and the leader's have a big argument and they decide to try again in two more months and if it doesn't work out then or if there is blood spilled (which hopefully wont happen), it will be war.
@jupiter_hollow

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 17 January 2015 at 3:42 PM

@hay7199 With Vino it's easy to start an argument XD

The killed member of Woodkin would be Finch's sister Rezvita. She's quite savage so it fits her to rip someone to shreds and then die herself XD

You mentioned in the plot something about the world being more dangerous. What did you mean by that? =3

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 17 January 2015 at 3:53 PM

The humans are no longer the apex [strongest] predator and so the wild animals who have become mutated (because only humans have been killed off by the disease for some unknown reason)are very hostile and act as though the have a disease called Rage. And so there are limited protective resources so it's easy to die from an animal attack. Plus less medical supplies has made it to where you can easily die from many diseases, the most dangerous is ironically the common cold.

And yes, Samantha is one of the most stubborn people you will ever encounter, so they will probably butt heads quickly. I find it funny how Woodkin is mostly made up of family and it is in the name. "Kin"= Family.

@jupiter_hollow

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 17 January 2015 at 4:05 PM

@hay7199

Ah thank you ^^

Wonderful then, the argument is set XD
I didn't purposefully match the group to the name, but I'm happy it turned out like that x3

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 17 January 2015 at 4:10 PM

@jupiter_hollow
This rp has way to much irony involved XD When are you gonna post the little brother'sforms? I must add them to the thing before I post it.

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 17 January 2015 at 4:58 PM

@hay7199 @spiritkoi @quillbunny @dramatic This will be the 'family' your characters are part of =3
Romani (Gypsy) family ahead!

Name: Marzio Irces Ciakomello-Franchot
Power/ability: Enhancer - he can accumulate excess energy, which he himself can't tap into and use, but he can intensify the power of other supernaturals. He charges the people around himself emotionally and physically.
Group/Village: Woodkin/Warren
Crush: N/A
Personality: Without fail, he's always the liveliest thing in any company. Socializing is a vital necessity for his physical and emotional stability - he is heavily influenced by positive moods and only requires pleasant social interactions to sustain himself for days on end. It has everything to do with his power but also his body's endurance and the very little resources that it needs to function. He's capable of going on mind-power alone. Often does. His presence is not enjoyable only for the liberating and pleasant effect of his powers; he's a natural socialite and a herd animal at heart, easily adaptable to the temperaments of the people around him. Energetic and directive, he has a great need for action and motivation, both of which he supplies himself with by undertaking the most laborious tasks around his family's living space. He has no difficulty accepting the apocalypse as he requires no further resources than the presence of his siblings and is ecstatic to see more people joining their ranks. Material necessities are secondary, as far as he's concerned, and his moderation in terms of food and sleep is a testament to that. Spiritually, he's a jokester and an entertaining person, despite the seriousness with which he undertakes all of his duties. He applies passion to everything in his life, which doesn't just cover positive interactions - he's even more inyielding and devoted when fighting. Keen on his personal opinions even when they aren't correct and ready to go all out on proving them. Not the most temperamental of people, nor is he easily provoked, but putting an argument to rest is just as difficult as starting one with him. He puts heart and soul in everything he does.
Appearance: Currently the largest of the family (in terms of build and weight, rather than height), standing at 6'1 with 190 lbs of muscle, all solidly packed with wired arms and a well-defined chest and abdomen. He's also substantially darker than the rest of his brothers and his features are a mix of african-american and romani, with the typical thick lips and more curved nose, only longer and thinner; a strong jawline and tapering cheekbones, diamond-shaped dark brown eyes. His black hair is styled in a buzzcut.
History: Born second to his half-brother Vino as an illegitimate child of their father. He's only partially related to all of his siblings, who are mostly products of his father's infidelity just like him. He was still raised by his stepmother, Irene, as if he were her own, until her untimely departure left him and, at the time, Vino, Aspen and Veer, partially orphaned. He participated in the care for his little brothers as much as he could and is now once again doing his best to help them in their hardships after the fall of their world.
Other: He's 'the fun parent' so to say in the sense that he allows his younger siblings frivolities and is incredibly susceptible to Davide's power which drives him to give in to the child's demands.

Name: Aspen Navratte Ciakomello-Franchot
Power/ability: Telepathy (limited to the minds of those he targets - he confines the ability to his control and doesn't let his thoughts wander)
Personality: Kind, just like Marzio, but in a more subtle and gentle manner. He isn't as impressionable as his older brothers and thus not as eye-catching, preferring to be the advocate of Marzio's theatrics and an apologist for Vino, though neither provoking the former, nor justifying the latter is advisable. Doesn't make a show of supporting his family and is more moderate in his actions, but his reserved nature doesn't overshadow his good intentions. He's fully self-sufficient and often indulges no other company but that of his brothers, which suits him just fine now that the apocalypse has left very few other people alive. Relatively shy, but not awkward - simply quieter. He's authoritarian without flaunting his superior assets as Vino does - he achieves his ends calmly and with a smile. As a telepath, he's endowed with a deeper perception of human intention and even though his hypersensitivity borders on emotional fragility whenever his senses get overwhelmed, he manages to keep a calm front and use the ability to his advantage. He applies it often and is thus a conduit in the reconcilation of others and a negatiator between arguing sides. Prevents more serious fights from happening, mostly having to placate Vino, Veer and Lucca; he rarely bothers trying to reason with Marzio in his more 'excitable' moods. Subtly persuasive, utilizing all of his moral resources to emotionall support his family and sustain their connection through the ups and downs of their current situation. Tends to employ his powers for that task as well, though that rarely ends well.
Appearance: He's perhaps the one with the softest features out of the family even if he's nevertheless endowed with a strong body. His height is average by the standard of his group, though he's pretty tall in general - 5'11 with a weight of 168 lbs - he has a beautiful body like his brothers, shaped from work. His musculature isn't too defined, but he's properly filled out and long-limbed. He's broad-shouldered, but not bulky, with some elegance to his figure, which is cancelled out by the general shabbiness of his clothing and his half-hazardly cut chin-length dark brown hair. It frames his face harshly, invading his line of sight and underlines his dark caramel skin and light brown eyes. He has a soft jawline and high cheekbones, which add little sharpness to his face - he has full lips, roundish almond eyes and a softly curved nose. Has a beauty mark just below his lips, on the left side.
History: The second child of Irene and Roma, this time legitimate and fully theirs. Adored by his parents for being a quiet child in need of little supervision. The additional lack of attention made him grow up reserved but observant. Those aspects of him are valuable assets now that resourcefulness is necessary for basic survival.
Other: He often undertakes parent duty along with Marzio. He has the patience and conciliatory personality needed to be a babysitter.

Name: Veer Isak Ciakomello-Franchot
Rank: No set rank as he alternates between guard and healer duty.
Power/ability: Ice (capable of producing such out of water and bodily fluids, which enables him to induce hypothermia and lower the temperature in a human's organism enough to cause permanent damage and death; his power includes but is not limited to manipulated moist air into snow and ice and freezing sizeable dry areas)
Personality: Irritably uncooperative. He doesn't care much for constraints and holds his freedom very dear. He moves through life with ease and a kind of hard-headed stubbornness that is intense enough to overcome most obstacles he's faced with. Always defiant and disagreeing, with a hard edge to his arguing - he's the bitterest of their entire bunch and the most pessimistic. Rejects all established authority and answers to no law but his own, even if his views tend to be a bit radical. He's rarely appreciative of the efforts of others and prefers to wallow in his own anger. Prideful and diligent, definitely eager to press himself towards the top in all aspects, which is intensified by his energetic nature and desire for motion. He's similar to his brother Marzio in that aspect but unlike him, he doesn't make use of those positive qualities. His dislike of order helps him accomodate the drastic change somewhat, but he's still slowly deteriorating due to the lack of human social interaction. His efforts are still centered on further exploring his power and working out the boundaries of his ice control. His inborn curiosity sparks up his passion. In turn, his passion invokes loyalty. He's incredibly devoted to relationships, completely focusing on the person at hand and putting his all into making sure the others are protected. Capable of being an insufferable brat when his stubbornness surfaces, but other than the unbearable nature of his arguments, he's tolerable.
Appearance: Exotic. His dark skin is an aspect, which easily rules out his Roma heritage, but his unnaturally proportioned face states otherwise. While he is, in fact, the child of two romani, his face consists of mostly sharp features, which, despite fitting with the other aspects of his appearance, differentiate him from the rest of his brothers save Davide. He has high cheekbones like a majority of his family line, but a sharp jawline and a straight long nose, thin lips and sharp-edged eyes. Big dark eyebrows overshadowing green eyes with the occasional fleck of gold. The color itself complements his skin, despite being the hue of a starkly different palette. He has dark brown hair, bordering on black, which lacks any set style -- it's constantly being flipped around or toyed with when the boy becomes fiddly, so his neck-length wavy locks frame his face haphazardly on the best days. Nevertheless, that nelect doesn't tarnish his good looks. His body is of average height, hence well proportioned, lean and chiselled with muscle. All in all - god-bodied and angel-faced. His personality compensates, however.
History: One of the three actually legitimate children of Irene and Roma, the other two being Vino and Aspen.
Other: He has scars, resulting from fights with animals. He is intent on challenging the current apex predators.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 17 January 2015 at 5:07 PM

After you post your next two forms I'll post Sam's little sister [who's age I'm changing to 14 so she can have some recollection of the past before everything happened] to include more character's ^-^

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 17 January 2015 at 5:49 PM

@hay7199 nevermind sorry

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 17 January 2015 at 5:52 PM

@hay7199

Hi =) I'm working on a few character profiles for this and i was wondering if we can add powers of our own? I wouldn't choose anything extremely powerful and i would pay attention that it truly is one power. I just can't find what i would like for all my characters in the powers that are left.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 17 January 2015 at 6:05 PM

@appleblizzard You cannot have a crush on your own character and the fire power is already taken and you can't be a child if you're over the age of 13, you must have a rank.
@zx-metalmonster Depends on what powers

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 17 January 2015 at 6:13 PM

@hay7199 Reserve the Aerona power for Lucca btw! Just for keep's sake XD

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 17 January 2015 at 6:16 PM

@hay7199 Noticed something, two characters can manipulate fire that belong to Woodkin, quillbunny's and dramatic's.

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 17 January 2015 at 6:24 PM

@hay7199

Well the specific powers I'm thinking of are the ability to turn parts of the body into metal (a reduced form of substance mimicry). Also, if it would be possible to have the same power for two characters so i don't have to make up another one (the power would be empathy which hasn't been used yet as far as I've noticed but both characters would be from the same group)

Also, I'm sorry for being a bit difficult.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 17 January 2015 at 6:45 PM

@spiritkoi Crap I just noticed that, when I was making the RP I put him under Pearemore ;-;
@dramatic can you put yours back into Pearemore. Blonde moment (even though I'm not a blonde)
@zx-metalmonster That power seems to be pretty OP because fighting with that person would eventually lead to losing because metal is to much of a weapon and I only want one person from each group to have the same power, they have to be in separate groups to have the same power.

Deleted • 17 January 2015 at 6:47 PM

@hay7199 I'm a blonde. ;-; But yeah sure.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 17 January 2015 at 6:51 PM

@dramatic Sorry if I offended you :X if it helps any I used to be a blonde, then I dyed my hair because I got teased. Now its burgandy and thanks!

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 17 January 2015 at 6:54 PM

@hay7199

Alright i see what you mean. I'll just work something out with the powers that are left.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 17 January 2015 at 6:57 PM

Alright, I might add more powers some time soon because so many people are joining!

Deleted • 17 January 2015 at 7:00 PM

@hay7199 It's all good!!

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 17 January 2015 at 7:03 PM

@dramatic Awesome X3

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 17 January 2015 at 7:30 PM

@hay7199 Are you doing the ranking soon and do you need help with it? =P

Name: Lucca Niche Ciakomello-Franchot
Power/ability: Life
Personality: His most prominent trait is his curiosity. Perhaps a little bit overbearing and unnecessarily bothersome, but nevertheless beneficial to Woodkin due to the quality of his eventual discoveries. He is in no way the intellectual of the group as he'd rather be indulging in some sort of activity than partaking in any academics, but he's the exploring type of adolescent and he and his half-sibling Finch share a like of frivolities and adventure. He's the more nonchalant of the two when danger is conscerned. The apocalypse and the collective death of a majority of the earth's population has influenced his morality for the worst and he's not only morally ambiguous but even downright twisted in some ways. He's otherwise kind and playful in the company of his family. Impatient and quick-witted, Lucca reveals himself to be quite the troublemaker. His mischief is thinly veiled by inquisitiveness and the two have become indiscernible with the increase of his emotional instability. He has a somewhat warped perception of human physical boundaries and his adventures either end up harshly for him or people that he decides to trick. Flexible, agile and fast due to his height and long legs of a runner. Communicative to the point of being a chatterbox, he's are also adaptable and extremely sociable although his curiosity and enthusiasm could lead him to spread himself too thinly.
Appearance: He's of a superior height for people his age, already built strong and with some muscle packed. He's a late bloomer and has yet to grow up broad-shouldered and wide-chested like Marzio and Aspen, but he's progressively getting there - at the moment, he's tall and lean. His face is softly curved at the jaw, but lacks the trademark high cheekbones, compensating with dimples instead. His lips aren't full, nor thin, but well-defined; thin nose, slightly upturned; eyes like Aspen's - round, almond shaped, light brown. His skin is a lighter hue than that of his brothers, very light brown to almost match his eyes and hair, which borders on sandy blonde. It's diligently styled in an orderly chaotic manner - half-assedly slicked backwards, but still sticking out in slight waves. Has a beauty mark on the inner corner of his left eye.
History: Illegitimate child again, a product of Roma Ciakomello-Franchot and Fringillidae's mother, which makes the two boys half-siblings, as if he didn't have enough of those already.
Other:

Name: Davide Tyveta Ciakomello-Franchot
Rank: Not exactly a child, but he isn't ranked any higher.
Power/ability: Emotionally manipulative - capable of placating and arousing emotions; he could be considered the opposite of an empath. Unintentionally affects others. He can't control his ability yet and it isn't widely known that he's a supernatural, but some suspect the highly influential child doesn't only have his charm and kindness to thank for the emotional susceptibility he invokes in others.
Personality: He's an awfully skittish child, a quality birthed by his inability to physically sustain himself on his own and his dependence on others. Being an attention leech, he demanded reciprocated feelings of attachment from his siblings and that search for affection resulted in the manifestation of his abilities. He's a lovable little thing with painfully high expectations and powerful means to achieve his ends, as well as fluctuating moods. They're increasingly more negative lately and affect his siblings harshly, dragging their productivity and tolerance of each other down. To be the center of things, such is the goal of the burdensome and sometimes egoistical child. He doesn't recognize the difficulty he's causing his older siblings and, unfortunately, neither do they, as interactions with the empowered Davide are invigorating while they last, but result in emotional and physical exhaustion. He works like a dose of caffeine or sleeping pills, depending on the nature of his moods.
Appearance: He has the lightest skin of his brothers as well as the most angular features, appearing already increasingly mature at his age. His face is chiselled like the sculptures from greek antiquity - a sharp nose, straight and long, the harsh edge of which is taken off by his soft jaw and small, moderately plump lips with a curved cupid bow; large eyes, sharpened at the edges, painted a bright blue color, and a headful of tight dark brown curls. He's very light brown, able to pass his skin off as tanned. Shorter than the height his brothers were at this age, expected to not reach the height and weight standard for his family as he's a sickly child and currently has some difficulty developing - a growth spurt in his puberty is widely anticipated. He's unhealthily skinny as of now, due to his lack of appetite and the harsh living conditions. His cheeks and nose are often colored. He has a beauty mark on his left browbone right beneath his eyebrow.
History: A result of another one of their father's romantic rendezvous, this time with a white woman that he didn't even get to marry, but who gifted the Franchots a sickly little bundle of joy.
Other: He has a few allergies and has been in poor health ever since the apocalypse. Due to the lack of medical resources his immune system can barely take the strain of illnesses anymore and the child is becoming increasingly weaker. He tends to stick to Aspen and Marzio, who he has been primarily nurtured by, so the two men take turns in keeping him vigilant company.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 17 January 2015 at 8:14 PM

+Name+

Hazel Makayla Flain

+Age (4-27)+

+Rank+

Scouter/Other: She does certian chores, collects herbs for the healer, gets firewood, catches food, helps identifying the area etc.

+Power/Ability (Only 1)+

Clairvoyance (to see the unknown): She see's things that are either happening somewhere else or something that may happen. It also make's it to wear she can identify the place, but it is never clear on what's happening, everything is always sort of fuzzy.

+Group/Village+

Pearemore

+Crush+

No one, at least not yet.

+Personality+

She is quite the shy person but an amazing and skilled fighter, she doesn't back down from a fight, but doesn't like to be the one to start them. Hazel is a smart girl, strategies are her middle name. Though she sometimes rushes in without thinking. She usually keeps to herself and doesn't speak out or cause any conflict. But it is still better to stay off her bad side. She is a persuasive teen who likes to go off on her own, she is pretty stubborn when her mind is set on something. Also she is protective over others, she'd rather have her whole rib cage busted than have her friend get a bruise. She is way to trustworthy though, some say that will be her downfall.

+Appearance+

Almost the exact opposite of her older sister, she has piercing beautiful blue eyes that pop because of her naturally straight black hair that cascades down to her mid back, she wears a baggy grey hoodie because of how self continuous she is with her body. When she is wearing something tight (which rarely happens) her body is thin and a little muscle can be seen but her body still looks feminine and she is pale although she is in the sunlight regularly. She is a very pretty girl all together. She weighs around 135 and is about 5"1, pretty short for her age, but she'll grow. Her cheeks are always slightly pink and her lips are a dark pink, standing out against her pale skin. Her appearance is all around delicate and beautiful.

+History+

She was 4 when it all started, the yellow mist took her parents and she was left alone in a dark room crying. She stayed in that room eating animal crackers and bottled water for about three days, by her parents side, waiting for them to get back up and for everything to go back to the way it was. They never did. One day, Samantha came to the house in search of supplies, that is when she was adopted by Samantha, that was ten years ago and she 't even remember her mother's face anymore. But she remember's her mothers name. Her mother's name was Lilliana.
+Other+
Nothing. Purple.

@jupiter_hollow accepted!