End of The World [Sign up's]

in Roleplaying

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 27 January 2015 at 7:35 PM

@jupiter_hollow
Probably not XD but hey, spicing things up is fun.

1,447 posts

dv55555 • 1 February 2015 at 11:05 AM

+Name+ Oliver Reynoldus Cadwell

+Age+ 24

+Rank+ Lone wolf, no group (yet?!?!)

+Power/Ability+ I'll take teleportation as my first choice, if that's taken, shadow manipulation

+Group/Village+ None as of yet?!?!

+Crush+Hahaha no

+Personality+ You don't define a character as they start, but let them grow during the course of the RP. -stares off wisely into the distance- //also too lazy to make

+Appearance+ [Insert imgur link at later date] Short, black messed up hair. Lithe frame, but a little stronger then he looks. Who survives him long enough to know what he wears though? Probably leather scraps.

+History+ The only child of a run down family, he was abused and bullied most of his life. He learned to take care of himself, and found that he was one of few survivors after the catastrophe. 14 years old, barely surviving on scraps that he fought and stole, he only recently found out he could (insert received power here). He's having a hard time believing it, and hopefully his powers will develop without a problem...

+Other+ Bleeding red hell, what else do you want? Have a picture of Canada. http://www.quickmeme.com/img/f3/f3b4ac09bd77b69d147abdfd66337d6192d74e309ea3c31882a491fa44062e36.jpg

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 25 July 2015 at 7:52 PM

@hay7199 I'd like to join!

Form
+Name+ Ammber
+Age (4-27)+ 14
+Rank+ Guard
+Power/Ability What isn't taken?
+Group/Village Pearemore
+Crush+ Nopey dope
+Personality+ Blunt, rude, and sometimes a little dark
+Appearance+ Ammber has caramel-coloured skin with dark red hair, and light blue eyes. She usually wears jeans, sometimes shirts, and plain hoodies with combat boots.
+History+ She was born just as the world started to end. Her parents who were aggressively religious, threw her in the garbage thinking she was bad luck. Fortunately, their neighbour rescued her, and raised her as her own. Her parents were sent to a jail that was blown up, and her foster mother died in the mysterious mist on her 13th birthday. Ammber managed to survive despite all the close calls, and had lived on her own for a few months before joing the group.
+Other+ She always carries with her a sword that her foster mother gave her before she died in a sling around her back. Oh, and PINK!!!!

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 29 July 2015 at 8:45 AM

@leafdapple769
Technically, from the list only ICe, Shadows, Precognition, Speed, Teleportation, Aerona, Aligist, Empathy and Energy Vampire are free, but some people have been inactive, specifically the ones whose characters have the power of Life, Ligh, Animals and Telekinesis.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 29 July 2015 at 8:40 PM

@jupiter_hollow I will take shadows! 😉

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 30 July 2015 at 4:30 AM

@leafdapple769 well @hay7199 isn't going to be online for a while and I'm not sure whether I should accept someone without her, but everything seems alright with your forms. Forgive me Hay!

I think you can go ahead and jump in.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 30 July 2015 at 7:09 PM

@jupiter_hollow Thank you! @hay7199 isn`t that active. ☚ī¸