End of The World [Sign up's]

in Roleplaying

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 17 January 2015 at 8:24 PM

@hay7199 wait so clairvoyance AND telepathy? Also telekinesis is control over physical objects and telepathy is the power that allows one to speak through the mind. I put Telepathy for Aspen as it should be xD

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 17 January 2015 at 8:26 PM

@jupiter_hollow Oh god I didn't even notice XD now I feel bad that I made her sound a bit OP :X I'm gonna go edit that now *Backs out of room slowly*

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 18 January 2015 at 10:51 AM

@hay7199 I've changed Lucca's power to Life but i see that power as an ability to make cells of different organisms reproduce quickly - it could be plant or human or animal cells. I hope you didn't mean just plants by the 'make things grow' explanation XD

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 18 January 2015 at 10:53 AM

Yeah, I guess the name sorta makes that kinda sound like just plants, huh? ^^; He can help make a person pregnant XDD

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 18 January 2015 at 10:56 AM

@hay7199

God that sounds morbid... I doubt he's that well-versed in the art of cell reproduction.

Also he wouldn't make a person pregnant, but he'd quicken the pregnancy if his abilities stretched as far as to quicken the growth of a human. Let's not make Lucca OP for now aye? XD

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 18 January 2015 at 10:59 AM

Sounds like a plan, I was just joking about the pregnant thing, people still need to get pregnant the "old fashion way" XD Sam is pregnant ^-^ no one knows who the baby daddy is XD

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 18 January 2015 at 11:09 AM

@hay7199 Why make her pregnant though? Is this some sort of plot twist?

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 18 January 2015 at 11:15 AM

@jupiter_hollow

Kind of, she finds out she's pregnant and a lot of the people think she might be having an affair with one of the people from your group (which is totally up to you or I could just say it was someone she met in the woods. I mean, she's 23 in a pretty much all girl tribe.) She finds out between the first gathering and the second one, so that makes it all the more suspicious, some of the people think she can't be trusted. I want to go along from there. Weird plot twist, but it seems like the time in between the two gatherings could use a bit of spice.

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 18 January 2015 at 11:21 AM

@hay7199

Well this took a weird turn XD I don't mind drama, I suppose. We can think stuff over.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 18 January 2015 at 11:23 AM

Yeah, let's not rush in blindly... That's Hazel's thing XD
@jupiter_hollow

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 18 January 2015 at 5:04 PM

@hay7199 @spiritkoi @quillbunny Sorry dolls I'm gonna post m intro tomorrow :/ Hope you don't mind waiting for me ^^"

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 20 January 2015 at 1:03 AM

~*~*~*~*~*~*~Breaker~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 20 January 2015 at 1:06 AM

@spiritkoi @quillbunny sorry Woodkin, I'm quitting the roleplay :/ @dramatic @featherstar_nightclan So don't wait on me guys =3

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 22 January 2015 at 4:25 PM

Darn it, there goes over half of Woodkin. xD

Female
133 posts

epic_kitty • 22 January 2015 at 10:32 PM

Yep! Great! Now I guess we'll have to just start like this (not exactly what I would suggest) or we'll just have to get more characters, somehow (hmm, thats a little bit better of a suggestion)!

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 22 January 2015 at 10:35 PM

I'm gonna try to make more characters 😋

Female
133 posts

epic_kitty • 24 January 2015 at 4:56 PM

Okay! Thanks! 😊

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 26 January 2015 at 3:19 PM

@hay7199 @spiritkoi @epic_kitty
A friend has decided to join this roleplay so I'm returning ^^

@skywightlight =3 ❤️

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 26 January 2015 at 3:39 PM

@jupiter_hollow Yippee!! 😃

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 26 January 2015 at 3:51 PM

@spiritkoi Aha XD

Also are we having it that Kassidy was found and directed by Fringillidae, since he's the scout of Woodkin and you mentioned a scouter in your form.

Female
85 posts

skywightlight • 26 January 2015 at 7:17 PM

@jupiter_hollow Thank you so much for inviting me to this R.P, I shall do my best.

@hay7199 @epic_kitty @spiritkoi
Hello. I'm the new bee in this hive, and this is my...

FORM

Name:Anabeth Bethena Athena

Power/ability:Shadows

Group/village:Woodkin

Crush: none at the moment

Personality:She likes playing with kids a lot, if anything happens to the kids that she plays with she will be a nightmare outside of a dream...She does not like to talk to people a whole lot (because she's just shy that way) and she will be there whenever help is needed.

Appearance: she has long sliver white hair that goes past her sides, she has stone blue eyes that sometimes changes to dark blue, blue green, to green, she wears a very dark blue, skin clinging long sleeve turtleneck, with jeans that have rips in them, she's somewhat of a skinny girl, and she keeps her dad's Cortana with her at all times.(because that's all she has of him.)

history: before the world ended she lived with her dad, and her 13 year old brother (Orlando), her and Orlando did not get along very well, they
quarreled a lot. -she was a very strange child she always loved to play, or be in the dark, and when ever she could not be in a dark place she would always look for her shadow and pretended that her shadow was her friend, she would talk to her shadow when she felt lonely, even though she knew her shadow could not talk to her she always loved talking to her shadow.
-Her, her brother, and her dad lived in a little house and worked together to make a living (so they could keep their house.) -After the strange death of her mother from a strange sickness they suddenly started having bad luck; her dad suddenly lost his well paying job, her brother's good grades started going down to bad grades and she started getting into fights with people that she did know from school and people she did not know that would just come and try and pick on her. She did not really like to fight really, she just thought she was defending herself. So with all the fighting and the bad luck her family was going through she suddenly thought that maybe she should leave. leave her home, leave her school and even leave town, to start anew. but was she really packing to leave all that she loved? but before she could make up her mind that's when it happened...that's when the world ended, that's when life on this earth changed, and now for ten years she has not seen her family (well at least her brother.) her dad died trying to save her from being crushed, and her brother was some where probably dead, or maybe just maybe he's alive, so with the sadness, and the worry she felt about her brother; (and the terror that she saw before her of her dad.) she set out, with her dads most trusted Cortana in hand (that she found from the Rumanians of her ones was house.) and went to find survivor's...hopefully.

Other:>color maroon<

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 26 January 2015 at 7:22 PM

@jupiter_hollow Yep.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 26 January 2015 at 7:58 PM

@skywightlight Hello friend of Jupe! Accepted ^-^

Female
85 posts

skywightlight • 26 January 2015 at 9:09 PM

@hay7199 I shall do my up most best to Roleplay, even if I'm not the best at Roleplaying, thank you for accepting me to your Roleplay 😸

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 26 January 2015 at 9:24 PM

@skywightlight Your welcome, and I have the utmost confidence that you will do great (telling by your form).

Female
85 posts

skywightlight • 27 January 2015 at 9:08 AM

@hay7199 thank you very much! 😃

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 27 January 2015 at 1:13 PM

@skywightlight your welcome ^-^

Female
85 posts

skywightlight • 27 January 2015 at 3:27 PM

@hay7199 so in this R.p, may I ask what exactly is going on? or more like what is happening at the very moment in this R.p?

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 27 January 2015 at 6:58 PM

@skywightlight basically two tribes/groups are not all to kind toward one another and there may or may not be a war coming(will be decided in the RP) and at the moment , Pearemore are waiting for Woodkin to arrive.

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 27 January 2015 at 7:27 PM

@hay7199 We literally never established why those two groups came together or why they're fighting. Yes, I gave the idea that two of theirs would have killed each other, but really...?

Like, was it necessary that the two are rivals? XD