Movies/Games!!

in Entertainment

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 4 February 2015 at 5:36 AM

Hi everyone!😊 I was wondering what everyone's favorite movie and game of all time is?

Its such a hard question but my favorite movie would probably be something hilarious or actiony-romance! but iv never watched a bad movie so i don't know! πŸ˜‹

My favorite game would probably be something with Mario or Luigi in it or something with animals!😊

Whats yours?

Trans Male
203 posts

funyarinpa • 7 February 2015 at 12:47 PM

@kschr26

Eh, I can't choose a movie because I don't really watch them. When I do find one that I really like, it's either Disney/make for kids- basically fantasy movies. Otherwise, I watch movies that are the total opposite (extremely strange/thick plots and excessive gore XD).

As for games, I have been into the Assassin's Creed games recently, also FNAF *hides* -easgerly awaiting the third one. I was hoping it would come out yesterday (my birthday) but that didn't happen.

I think I need to develop one taste and stick with it πŸ˜‹

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 10 February 2015 at 2:33 AM

@funyarip wow you sound like you like gaming!😊 also happy birthdayπŸ˜ƒ did that game end up coming out?

Trans Male
203 posts

funyarinpa • 11 February 2015 at 1:26 AM

@kschr26 Unfortunately, no ;.; Still waiting. In a way, I don't have to keep checking the site to see if it's out because Youtube will do that for me- if I go there one day to see it flooded with Pewdiepie videos of it along with other (good) Youtubers playing it, then I'll know...Sorry, I honestly don't like Pewdiepie...

By the way, what game were you loving on the best day of the year ^.^ ( @status )

Female
4,625 posts

mastergemma • 11 February 2015 at 1:38 AM

@kschr26
Fav movie... I can't seem to answer that, there are so many beautiful movies! Disney, Studio Ghibli, anime movies....

//thinks some more\\ Clearly Anastasia 100% full heartedly. Nothing can beat this beautiful song urgh... movie rated G released 17 years ago and can still be found in stores today ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ I found the DVD version of the movie only last week!

Otherwise the Studio Ghibli works are all masterpieces that people really have to watch! The top three highest grossing (money-making) anime movies of all time are all Studio Ghibli and they have the best quality art of pretty much any movie I've seen.

With games... I would say League of Legends as the game play and characters are beautiful! But everything else about LoL (mainly the community and things produced from the community) is extremely foul so I wouldn't recommend playing it at all! //also a warning if anyone would like to start playing it\\

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 15 March 2015 at 1:43 PM

My fav video game would have to be devil May cry 3 and my fav movie would be final fantasty advent children