New Creature Suggestion: Yrila [rodents for all!]

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

54 posts

ashkir • 20 February 2015 at 10:03 PM

Hello everyone! I know I'm a bit new here, but after talking a bit with @diabolical I had an idea for a creature. @diabolical was kind enough to draw it for me to exactly how I imagined it!

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ** -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

About the Yrila:

The Yrila population once roamed the eastern plains of the Ark long before the Mysterious Asteroid came crashing down. Their population had become threatened as their home disappeared and was overtaken by alien creatures. The Yrila are known for being a docile creature curious of everything around them. They hop racing to see what is just over the hill, around the rock, and keep a keen watch over their home. They tend to be awake during the evening and are easily frightened by loud noises. Despite being kind creatures, the Yrila do not like being approached first. Keep them out of the cold and scratch behind your Yrila's ear to keep the fella happy!

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ** -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

About Yrila Eggs:

Yrila eggs are notoriously small and easily missed in the high grass of the plains and among. The Yrila are quite noticable in all of their stages, including their egg stage due to the ear and tail growing outside the egg. These eggs crack easily and must be handled with gentle care.

Suggested Evolution Way:

I believe since they're docile creatures that don't like being approached first, it's best for them to evolve by views.

1700 views: 1st stage evolution
3700 views: 2nd stage evolution

Concept Art:

http://dcmastereggcave.deviantart.com/art/Creature-Request-Yrila-515394255

Concept Art Arist:

@diabolical kindly drew it up for me. ❤️

Art Notes:

Fur color should be darker, preferably black.

How should the Yrila be released?

I'm good with anything. 😃

This is a #creaturesuggestion

Pings:

@diabolical
@dcmaster
@heather519
@shelby
@chloelove

Male
15 posts

diabolical • 20 February 2015 at 10:06 PM

Pings:
@rashka
@darexxis
@chloelove
@kodakthewolf
@dream-within-a-dream

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 20 February 2015 at 10:10 PM

@ashkir

CUTE! 😃 and i also really love the description! 😃

Male
9 posts

agony • 20 February 2015 at 10:12 PM

Pings:
@icebomb
@eskimomo
@siberian
@emo_pattys
@newlife

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 20 February 2015 at 10:17 PM

@ashkir

That's cute, but I don't know if that should be the color since we have a creature that's similar looking and is a mouse like type creature from the Thief Shop it's called the Jerob. You should change the color scheme it doesn't have to be a tan one.

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 20 February 2015 at 10:23 PM

@ashkir ITS DUMBO. In mouse form. o.O WHOA. XD XD Timothy + dumbo combined = Yrila. O.O XD ❤️ COOLIOS. 😃

54 posts

ashkir • 20 February 2015 at 10:24 PM

Thanks all!

@chloelove noted and updated! And didn't realize Jerob existed! SO CUTE! /makinganoteofhim

Thanks @dream-within-a-dream I agree! Dumbo/Timothy is adorable!

Male
8 posts

icebomb • 20 February 2015 at 10:43 PM

Looks cute to me!

Female
875 posts

darexxis • 21 February 2015 at 1:00 AM

@_@ omy I LOVE IT ITS SOOOOO CUTE ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Female
472 posts

flakes • 21 February 2015 at 2:16 AM

Cute/10 ❤️

54 posts

ashkir • 21 February 2015 at 2:31 AM

Diabolical and I are currently updating the creature to have a St. Patty's day look 😊