~*Terron Customisation Creativity Contest*~Sighn -ups closed.

in User Contests & Giveaways

How winner should be chosen?

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 28 May 2015 at 2:53 PM

@loumina28 could you colour her?

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 29 May 2015 at 11:33 AM

@kiryko of course ! I just wanted your opinion if it looks like that she's in a space costume because if I colored it without being sure that it looks like a space costume it would be very hard to remove the colour to make the costume different !

Here she is coloured : http://loumina28.deviantart.com/art/20150529-181429-536130837

And here you can see her better : http://loumina28.deviantart.com/art/20150529-181508-536130970

And again her shoes are purple ! The camera couldn't see it as always.

Hope you like her !

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 29 May 2015 at 1:38 PM

@loumina28 I understand your pain. I had to correct colours in Photoshop when dealed with pencils and purple colour.

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 1 June 2015 at 4:38 AM

@kiryko thanks for the trinket travel. Was it one of the prizes for the winner ?

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 1 June 2015 at 5:45 AM

RESULTS.
SO as only two people submitted entries in the final task and you want me to choose .I choose @loumina28
Congrats Lot #574466
I'm explaining. loumina28 drew the same bird as it were asked.
Check your inventory.
@cougar
@dragonnn
@crystalstars
@loveicepop
Thanks for participating

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 1 June 2015 at 5:54 AM

@kiryko thanks ! Great contest ! There's only one thing I don't understand . Why many people enter contest but they never post their entry ? I think that they shouldn't enter the contest when they do not post any entries . There is no reason to participate somewhere if you don't help or post an entry if it's a contest. Strange...

A little suggestion : If you have extra Kampos creatures why don't you make a contest with the prize a Kampos. I mean that many people would participate to get a Kampos. It would be succesful.

But you may not have any extra Kampos. And anyways this is just a suggestion.

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 1 June 2015 at 5:57 AM

@loumina28 I don't know. Some people just loosing interes in process. This contest was about percistance.

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 1 June 2015 at 3:43 PM

@kiryko
Thank you dear!! I saw the notification hours ago but I was logged with the mobile and I kind of forgot xD

Thanks for the contest, I always enjoy partecipating if I have enough time to think about something *grins* also I received your present!! Again, thank you ^^

738 posts

dragonnn • 1 June 2015 at 8:06 PM

@kiryko

*cough* I thought we had until midnight...While I don't mind not being the winner, I would appreciate not being disqualified due to differing timezones.

@loumina28

It's better to not make assumptions. I've traveled to a different location for the summer, and yet another timezone. I had completed my submission, but was scanning it when I come to find that the contest has been finished.

More specific guidelines regarding time in the future would be appreciated.

Thanks again for the prompts.

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 2 June 2015 at 9:29 AM

@dragonnn I'm talking about people who just participate but never make an entry because they don't want to. I wasn't talking about your case ! These things can happen from time to time ! I understand you ! One time there was a contest and I wanted to enter. I was thinking that I could submit my entry before the annoucing hour has past. But it wasn't like this so when I submited my entry it was already too late !

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 2 June 2015 at 2:44 PM

@dragonnn I'm really sorry about that.However real life takes us in a strict limits. So I could only announce winners in time when I did it :'((I suppose it's always better not to post in the last day to avoid this stuff. Cheer up and don't give up!❤️
I'm thinking about new contest soon.
@mastergemma I guess this could be locked.
For any questions/suggestions left please PM me 😊

Deleted • 2 June 2015 at 8:16 PM

@loumina28
Glad you won!

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 2 June 2015 at 8:34 PM

This thread has been LOCKED by request.