~*Terron Customisation Creativity Contest*~Sighn -ups closed.

in User Contests & Giveaways

How winner should be chosen?

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 11 May 2015 at 5:50 AM

@crystalstars thank you

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 11 May 2015 at 12:42 PM

@kiryko this time I've improved my picture ! It was really hard to make it perfect and I know that it's not but I think that it's better than the other one ! http://loumina28.deviantart.com/art/20150511-193154-532428155

@crystalstars - Sorry if it's similiar to your picture ! I usually draw in this style like how your picture is but this time I didn't think to do it like this ! Also, I love crystals ! Anyways thanks by reminding me just by making this picture ! I may say that it looks like that you're an artist ! It's so beautiful !!! Some things are similiar ! You ispired me a lot to make this picture ! And there are some things that I couldn't do as better as I want without adding some of the details you have !

I hope this will increase my chances of winning !

I'm going to edit my post with the story to improve it a bit so check it when you can !

Her new name is Bluecrystal !

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 11 May 2015 at 1:48 PM

@loumina28 I'm sorry but it looks similiar.I can take your first entry or you will redo your second. You decide.You know you can do better-show me your best and show me something unique. You know you could and you have a time. I'm looking for creativity.

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 11 May 2015 at 2:06 PM

@loumina28
I appreciate your compliments really, and I'm glad that my draw inspires you, but in a contest like this I think you should do something different from taking another user's draw and just add some more crystals...

The first picture you did was really good.

I spent an entire day drawing and writing my own ideas, hoping to win just like everyone in this topic, and while it's sweet that you like so much my opera, I can't help but be a little sad that you decided to compete in a contest using my idea like that dear ☹️

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 12 May 2015 at 12:33 PM

@kiryko here's something different : http://loumina28.deviantart.com/art/20150512-192717-532626117

Please excuse the so light colours ! I tried to make them darker but it didn't have any results ! Took me more than one hour to make the colours so if anyone's wondering what did use use to make these colours... I didn't use a pencil, a marker or a pen ! It's a secret ! Her new name is DreamFantasy ! I have many chances of losing but I really want to get a Terron so I'll try to do my best!

@crystalstars made a different one! Much more different! Sorry about that!!!

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 12 May 2015 at 12:43 PM

@loumina28
No dear, I am sorry if what I wrote was too hard ^//^ I really hope you'll get a Terron !!

Also, I particularly enjoy this picture, it gives a sense of light...it seems like she's really flying o.o on the paper 😸

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 12 May 2015 at 12:48 PM

@loumina28 I came through this pencil staff so I understand you. This bird looks like a belly-dancer.❤️Like her!

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 12 May 2015 at 12:49 PM

@crystalstars thank you !

What you wrote wasn't too hard for me . If someone told you something like this you would become a bit upset right ? It's just that a surprise comes to you! You say : Good, I may win with that creature and then thae say to you that this is analowed ... but anyways picking someones idea and changing it a bit is not the best you can do. So don't feel sorry. This happens to everyone .

I also hope your Terron collection will get bigger soon ! Good luck !

@kiryko thank you !

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 12 May 2015 at 1:16 PM

Livepulse pings:
@snowrosehell
@icedragon3000
@didigao
@ida92
@koimeteria

738 posts

dragonnn • 13 May 2015 at 9:53 PM

@ushafuse

I don't think you were pinged to answer the poll.

///////////////////////////

All right, here's my submission!

Pic: http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/Barugha/TerronAltCont.png

Story continuation:----

One day Nightowlou woke up in a Dark Castle where she was born and realised that she tired of everithing in her life.So she decided she need changes.
At first she took a huge old Book of Terron names and changed her name.Then she secretly escaped from a Castle to her Mo friend and with help changed her look. Birds were so excited so decided to make a huge party where all the birds were invited. Everyone adored a cute bird,noone had seen before and hardly anyone could recognise girl Terron.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////// START////

Two birds stalked down the golden stairs of the recently abandoned party hall, the setting sun stretching their shadows behind them. The shorter bird covered in radiant feathers of numerous colors suddenly took an energetic leap in front of her larger, darker friend, and began to chirp in excitement.

“Now remember, Nightowl- er, Yzjha,” the green bird fixed a beady eye on her partner, appraising her new appearance, “keep that band on, all right? Remember what I told you. Its magic will keep your new body functioning, and allow you to travel safely during the day, like the rest of us. No more sunburns for you! And, you can finally come to all of our daytime parties!” The Mo chirped cheerily at her own words, spreading her wings and twirling about on a clawed toe. The now taller bird of the night smiled warmly at her green-feathered friend, but she quickly refocused her thoughts back on the reality of her current situation.

“That may be true, Moey, but I wasn’t supposed to leave the Dark Castle in the first place. I told you about the Elder Terrons before, didn’t I? They’re very strict about the movements of us younglings. They’re afraid that we will…,” here Yzjha dipped her elongated neck down towards her old friend and cawed softly in her deep voice, “be swallowed up by the light.”

Moey loosed a shrill chirp from her gold beak. “That’s nonsense, Yzjha.” The Mo adopted a serious face. “It’s true that Terron eggs wither and die in the light, and at a horribly fast rate, I might add,” she shuddered, but continued, “but once your kind hatches, the worst you’ll get is a few burnt feathers, right? And now that you’ve got this,” Moey placed a wing on the enchanted band wrapped around Yzjha’s neck, its red jewel glowing at her touch, “that aversion to light doesn’t apply to you, at least not in the physical sense. You’ll still have to change your sleeping schedule around, as well as you hunting schedule, prey preferences, and-“

“Yes, yes, IF I decide to become diurnal, Moey. I understand,” Yzjha cut in. “I have to get used to this new body first. I don’t think I can even fly properly yet.”

“Well then why don’t we practice now, huh? You need to get back to the Castle anyway. So we’ll practice flying, on our way to your home! Just follow me. I still know how to use my wings!” Moey chirped a bird-like giggle and jumped off of her glimmering perch into the air, flapping her wings gently to hold her place in the sky before her. “Ready when you are, Night-, I mean, Yzjha.” she chirred, facing the altered Terron.

“…I’m not so sure about this…” Yzjha swiveled her neck away from the Mo to again glance at the quickly setting sun. She had no choice. They had to get to Dark Castle quick, and then Moey had to leave even quicker, before the Elder Terrons suspected Yzjha’s absence, never mind her transformation... Turning back towards Moey, Yzjha dipped her head and lifted her much larger wings, her new ornamental feathers flowing with the oncoming breeze.

“All right, I’m coming. Go on ahead, just make sure you don’t leave me too far behind, in case I crash or something…And Moey?” The emerald bird had been humming to herself as she waited for Yzjha to join her in the air, and abruptly ended her song to respond, “Yes?”

“Make sure you don’t look back at me while we’re flying, all right? I mean, I don’t know if the Legend is true, or if it only applies to humans- and now that I’m bigger, maybe that power has grown stronger. Maybe this magic has done more than just alter my appearance…”

“Yzjhaaa, don’t be silly.” Moey gave her friend a reassuring smile, as best as she could with a beak. “We’re friends! Even if that Legend some silly humans made up about your species turns out to be true, well…,” Moey clasped her gold talons together tightly as she pondered the thought, “I’m sure you’ll find a way to protect me from it. You’re smart, you always think your way out of problems!”

“…Well…all right…” On that final note, Yzjha flapped her wings once, then twice, and on the third gust she leapt into the air, scrambling to tuck her longer legs under her body, and flew after Moey, who had already started heading towards Dark Castle, the last rays of sun fading out of existence for the night.

//////////////////////////// END/////////////////////////

I used Russian for her name because that is the language I am studying, so for those who want to hear how her name is pronounced, try typing in the word "terrible" in google translate, and translate from English to Russian. I probably didn't need to add a "j" to her name.

Anywho, sorry for the length, just a lot of detail. If you have any questions, please ask/ping me, since this post is pretty long already.

Time to look at everyone else's submissions! 😃

P.S. In the pic, the text says "The Mo look suits you, Yzjha."

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 13 May 2015 at 10:46 PM

@kiryko Is it too late to do this? Or can I still join? Filled out the poll for you though!

738 posts

dragonnn • 13 May 2015 at 11:07 PM

@silverjt

You have until Sunday, the 17th of May. :S

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 13 May 2015 at 11:59 PM

@silverjt If you pariticipate I'll add you.😊

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 14 May 2015 at 6:38 AM

Livepulse pings (really sorry if you don't want to be pinged):
@paranoiac
@frostfire01
@dugarjzlafreohr
@byfelisa

Want to participate? You have until May 17th.
(or a little later, if @kiryko thinks it's ok)

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 14 May 2015 at 11:30 AM

@kiryko as I told you I really want to get a Terron so I decided to make a few changes to my drawing ! Here it is : http://loumina28.deviantart.com/art/20150514-175332-532997496

Also, her shoes's colour is purple ! Unfortunately the camera couldn't see it !

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 14 May 2015 at 10:20 PM

@kiryko Great thanks! I will 😊

281 posts

dugarjzlafreohr • 15 May 2015 at 1:20 AM

@crystalstars @kiryko

Thanks for the ping, but I'm not that artistically inclined. Much luck to the competitors 😸

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 16 May 2015 at 6:54 AM

@kiryko how many will the winners be ? Please look at my improved story ! You see, I wanted to add more things so don't forget to take a look at it again !

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 16 May 2015 at 9:32 AM

@loumina28 1 prize for 1 winner.Oh.
@mastergemma , @ushafuse, @hay7199 @queens You have a week to post an entry.Please ping those who not submitted and whom I missed.
I guess a week is enough.Deadline is moved to 24.05
You can still edit your works.
Sighn-ups are closed.And pleade vote.

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 23 May 2015 at 1:56 AM

@mastergemma
@hay7199
@queens
@ushafuse
@silverjt

Tomorrow the winner will be annouced ! Don't forget to post your entry ! This may be the last day you can post your entry !

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 23 May 2015 at 2:42 PM

Ok.50/50 in vote so what should we do? And we'll do Grand Final.I'm sorry if you don't like this but it'll be unfair to judje with what we have now.
We have 5 Finalists
1. @cougar
2. @crystalstars
3. @loumina28
4. @dragonnn
5. @loveicepop
Congrats!!I'll no longer take submissions from people other then noticed,UNLESS you submit today-Sat.22.05.15 -your very last chance😊
I give you a SPECIAL task.Drawing task to find the best and the most creative in this competition.
❤️ 1.Draw me your changed Terron as an astranaut.She could either fly inside her spaceship (I'd like it to be like a room in spaceship) or in outer space as an austonaut. I want you design her suit so she feel comfortable and look cool(I want to see that it's a same bird, in same dress/makeup/ect. but in austronaut costume).Don't get stuck with existing human models. It's a bird after all.
❤️ 2.Reread previous rule for not to miss details.
❤️ I'm giving you that task so you could show me :
a)your imagination
b)your skills (all of them)
c)that you really want this bird-small warranty that after all it become special for you.
❤️❤️ Additional note! The winner will get a Mo (as a winner in both parts) and Random Trinket travel.
❤️Your stories are not useless.They'll give you additional points.
Second part ends in 1st of Summer!!!So good luck!!!!
P.S. I know it's hard but I hope you'll look at it as an exercise for your imagination and skiils.

Female
775 posts

cougar • 23 May 2015 at 9:09 PM

@kiryko
Is it alright if I make a different kind of space suit? It's not exactly a suit, but I think it'll look good with the Terron ~ Nya. 😊

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 24 May 2015 at 12:49 AM

@kiryko can my Terron be on a planet or a galaxy ? I love making my own worlds, planets and galaxies you see !
Also, is the female Terron one of the prizes or just the mo and the trinket travel ?

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 24 May 2015 at 1:16 AM

@cougar sure
@loumina28 no she is still a bird😊she'll be unhappy if suddenly became as big as planet.But it could be her own planet.Terron is still one of prizes,immortalising her now,that's why she's me featured.

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 24 May 2015 at 1:17 AM

@kiryko I meant to put her walking on a planet . Is that okay ?

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 24 May 2015 at 2:00 AM

@loumina28 yes if she 'll be in a space costume

738 posts

dragonnn • 25 May 2015 at 12:10 AM

@kiryko

I still vote for you to judge by your own tastes.

Do you require the finalists to complete the Special Task as well? And to confirm, the submission date for the Special Task is the First of Summer, as in June 21st of this year?

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 25 May 2015 at 1:16 AM

@dragonnn Spe ial task is for finalists only.First of Summer is June 1st

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 25 May 2015 at 2:36 PM

@kiryko then here's my drawing : http://loumina28.deviantart.com/art/20150525-211225-535320511 http://loumina28.deviantart.com/art/20150525-211316-535320740 http://loumina28.deviantart.com/art/20150525-211325-535321016

Yeah, I've sent you three pictures . The reason ? I want to show many places of the planet . Not just one of them . If you put the pictures the one next to the other one you'll see that it's the same picture seperated because I don't have these big papers to draw on them .

Hope you like it ! I decided to make an island-looking planet ! Of course it doesn't exist but I love tropic islands and that's why I decided to make it like this ! That's how I imagined tropic islands would be !

The last part of my picture has a temple and a gate in front of the temple .

I didn't colour the space costume because I wanted to ask you: Do you think of it as a space costume or I must improve it to look like one ?

And how can Dreamfantasy fly without her wings ? She is wearing a jet pack !

Also, here's the Terron : http://loumina28.deviantart.com/art/20150525-211349-535321476

I've taken this photo so you can see better the Terron !

Deleted • 26 May 2015 at 6:47 PM

@kiryko
Hello! Sorry for late reply. Here's EnternalFlame in space!
http://s29.postimg.org/w9hckywpj/image.jpg