HUGE Giveaway with love (finished)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Do you LOVE Eggcave?

Female
122 posts

missfadingobsession • 15 May 2015 at 3:57 PM

@kollais

I love EggCave because the art style is gorgeous and the creatures are so original and well thought out.
I'm a big fan of adoptables but I always found it so frustrating that other sites required you to get people to click your eggs from external links. I like that here we can evolve our and other people's creatures without having to feel rude for advertising EC on a different site 😊
I've only been around a fortnight but from what I've seen so far everyone has been so lovely and welcoming and I'm excited for what other experiences I'm yet to have here.

Female
172 posts

code-star • 15 May 2015 at 5:47 PM

@kollais

When I first started egg cave it was a odd site where nobody helped new starters. So I tried to change that and found my reason for why I love eggcave so much. It not just that the art work of the pet we adopt are amazing but also the people who use egg cave are amazing. It like strangers come together and make one big family. I found that there hope, kindness but above all friendship. I restarted laep2 and through that I see the small things people miss in life and also regain again in life whenever it trust, support, hope, respect you can find it all here.

So thank you all for making eggcave a great place.

Never knew a adopt game site would be so kind.... odd but my reason.

P.s happy birthday

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 15 May 2015 at 7:58 PM

@kollais

The first reason why I love EggCave is because people here are very friendly. This is a site where people from all ages and regions of the world gather to talk about their lives, their problems and their interests. I always discover something new, the time goes by so fast when I'm playing... It's very nice to see people helping other user's creatures to gain happiness and to evolve. I know Eggcave community is smaller now, but there are still a lot of kind users around here.
The second reason why I love EggCave are the creatures. I always loved animals, but since I live in a small apartment, I wasn't able to have a lot of pets. The funny thing is that I actually feel my creatures in the site are my real pets lol
Eggcave fills this gap, in some sort of way. In the site there are a lot of different creatures, each one with its beauty. I honestly can't tell which one is my favorite, I adore them all.
Well, this is it. Thanks for doing this contest. This is very nice of you 😊

Female
2,296 posts

kollais • 16 May 2015 at 3:54 AM

@missfadingobsession

Yeah, I like this part too. That we can evolve our creatures on site, without posting links anywhere else.

@code-star

Here many people can find peace and happiness, no matter who they are in real life and in which circumstances they live. And here nobody want something bad to happen, or to hurt someone. That's one of reasons why I love EC too.
And

@emo_pattys

Oh, I kinda undestand you 😊 EC helps my passion in collecting things)

Female
108 posts

wolffey • 16 May 2015 at 2:24 PM

@kollais Can I enter?

I love egg cave because of all the people that play this game,everyone is so nice, I also love the fact that it is a simple game and of course I love the artwork of the creatures and that the players themselves can come up with creature ideas. My favorite memory on here is when I gave my Roarnt to my friend and her reaction ❤️ I was so happy for giving it to her.

Hopefully I'm not late, its the 16th in my country.

Male
14 posts

soumot • 17 May 2015 at 12:20 AM

@kollais

The magic of watching your little egg friend hatch and grow up.

Female
2,296 posts

kollais • 17 May 2015 at 4:17 AM

@wolffey
@soumot

You're in 😊

Female
30 posts

mint • 17 May 2015 at 11:32 AM

Congrats to all winners! Those, who won items, please, offer 1 EC.

@fruitcake
Halloween pack of items

@mcmelody
Sweet cakes pack

@iceiceice
New Year Christmas pack

@alphayjuliets
Candies

@kiryko
Christmas Lit House

Female
2,296 posts

kollais • 17 May 2015 at 11:33 AM

@kisamari
Tree of Sparkling

@emo_pattys
Can you create a lot, so I could offer EC?

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 17 May 2015 at 12:01 PM

@mint YAY!!!Thank you!!!

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 17 May 2015 at 12:29 PM

@kollais Thank you, offered ^^

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 17 May 2015 at 12:54 PM

Thanks so much !! 😊

Female