any naruto fans

in Entertainment

who's the best character out of these

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 31 May 2015 at 3:03 PM

So like the title says is there anyone who is a fan of naruto.

Female
133 posts

5lillypads • 31 May 2015 at 3:48 PM

@cloud-n-bolts

Yes, but I am only on ep 5....

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 1 June 2015 at 4:26 PM

@5lillypads hi so it's great to meet a naruto fan so how are you finding the series so far then?

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 1 June 2015 at 6:31 PM

@clouds-n-bolts YES! NARUTO IS AWESOME!

Female
133 posts

5lillypads • 1 June 2015 at 7:56 PM

@cloud-n-bolts

I lUV it

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 2 June 2015 at 2:46 AM

@splashnose yeah I glad you agree so who is your favourite character in the series

@5lillypads that's amazing what is your favourite part so far then

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 2 June 2015 at 2:52 AM

@cloud-and-bolts I like Kiba, Tsunade and Sakura (almost as rare as kyubey fans)

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 2 June 2015 at 3:02 AM

@splashnose
@loud-and-bolts
@5lillypads

Naruto used to be on tv over 10 years ago and quite recently the first season is back on tv. It plays at an awkward time on tv though and I keep forgetting about it but with the episodes that I have seen, it's incredibly slow and drags on so much worse than DBZ (the king anime of slow)

I do find it enjoyable though, but because there's so little content in each episode that I really don't care that I'm missing more than two at a time

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 2 June 2015 at 3:03 AM

@mastergemma
Naruto, the king of fillers and flash backs.

Female
133 posts

5lillypads • 2 June 2015 at 10:46 AM

@cloud-n-bolts

all of them!

me and my freinds sometimes cosplay them! I am Naruto. 😸

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 2 June 2015 at 11:15 AM

@mastergemma your right that little happens but I think that's cool because it gives me more episodes to watch. also I like longer animes as
seeing the characters develop more is really cool.

@splashnose yeah their are little sakura fans I think it's because the author is not a fan of her so he creates her to be lamer then she is. I also like kiba he's quite a fascinating character and he a little hyper compared to his team members.

@5lillypads that sounds really fun so have you recently watched it or have you watched it for a while and been busy.

Female
133 posts

5lillypads • 2 June 2015 at 11:21 AM

@cloud-n-bolts

I love it the last time I saw it was on sunday, but I am raelly busy right now. XD

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 2 June 2015 at 11:27 AM

@5lillypads I see the series is so long its hard to watch them all I've got to say it took me a long time to fully complete the first series and get to the latest episodes in the second so I can understand why it must be hard to watch them. they is so much in the series to look forward to the series gets better the more it goes on to be honest

Female
133 posts

5lillypads • 2 June 2015 at 11:28 AM

@cloud-n-bolts

NO SPOILERS PLZ

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 2 June 2015 at 11:35 AM

@5lillypads I was not planning too I was just saying it gets better so its worth watching if you ever have the time

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 2 June 2015 at 4:57 PM

I'm pretty sure most of one or two seasons are just fillers episodes.
@sillypads My mum spoiled what happens in Shippuden for me, I wont tell spoils (unless someone tells me a spoiler).

Female
875 posts

darexxis • 3 June 2015 at 2:14 AM

^^ im a big fan of naruto and i love kurama {aka kyuubi}

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 3 June 2015 at 2:44 AM

@darexxis wow I never seen that character choice before. I got to admit he's really cute when he is a kid. I little the way they added a story for him instead of saying he's a monster

Female
875 posts

darexxis • 3 June 2015 at 4:39 AM

@cloud-n-bolts

yeah he is great πŸ˜ƒ even when he was a monser but later in the serie you get to know him more πŸ˜‹ dont worry not gone say a thing 😸

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 3 June 2015 at 7:27 AM

@darexxis I know what you mean there is a lot more to him then what first meets the eye.

Female
875 posts

darexxis • 3 June 2015 at 12:32 PM

@cloud-n-bolts
way more πŸ˜ƒ and i cant wait until the next episode to see more of him πŸ˜‰

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 4 June 2015 at 2:37 AM

@darexxis yeah the episode will be awesome to watch later on today. Are you reading the new mini series at the moment?

Female
875 posts

darexxis • 4 June 2015 at 3:05 AM

@cloud-n-bolts
same i cant wait untill its online 😊 and yes i do πŸ˜‹

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 4 June 2015 at 9:46 AM

@darexxis just watched the episode it's really amazing have you watched it yet then.

Female
875 posts

darexxis • 4 June 2015 at 3:23 PM

@cloud-n-bolts
cool im gone watch it now πŸ˜ƒ

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 4 June 2015 at 4:55 PM

I'm way behind in Shippuden.. Still up to episode 70...

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 5 June 2015 at 2:29 AM

@splashnose well the series is so long it takes a long time to watch. So are your enjoying shippuden series where you are now then?

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 5 June 2015 at 2:35 AM

Yeah, Naruto was the anime that got me into anime and manga so I can't stop now.

They just stopped Zora from becoming a second ninetails.

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 5 June 2015 at 4:36 PM

@splashnose oh I love that part I honestly can't believe it was that long into the series I thought it was way before that. Don't give up the best is yet to come and I really hope you enjoy it. For me it was the anime that captured me like no other anime could do but I used to watch some classics like yu-hi-oh and digimon before that so I guess I've always know anime since I was in primary school.

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 8 June 2015 at 2:54 AM

@clouds-n-bolts I was into PokΓ©mon, but I was never home when yu-gi-oh was on and I've only seen a couple of episodes of digimon.