WHO ELSE HAS BEEN WATCHING E3 RELENTLESSLY

in Entertainment

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 15 June 2015 at 11:11 PM

I'm just over here screaming about the FFVII remake and Unravel. I'm just super excited for Nintendo's conference tomorrow ow o

Is anybody else all up in this hype with me ??? -w-

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 15 June 2015 at 11:16 PM

@whispers
FFVII as in Final Fantasy 7? I only just got FFIII!

I saw most of the Fallout 4 section in Bethesda's previews but that's it. I'm waiting to hear what Nintendo is doing but it's really early in the morning for where I am.

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 15 June 2015 at 11:18 PM

@mastergemma Yes! There's a remake and it looks so nice! And same with the Nintendo timing. It's an awkward time for me at school so I'm just gonna be cramming for updates. I'm praying that there's some news on Zelda U. ;v;

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 15 June 2015 at 11:30 PM

I generally only follow E3 casually. This year the only thing I'm super hyped about is Mass Effect Andromeda. ❤️

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 15 June 2015 at 11:43 PM

@whispers
At least you may be able to slip out a phone or laptop to check, I'm not going to find out for another 7+ hours after the announcement!

I actually hate the Wii U. The Wii was absolutely perfect and then that came out. I'm hoping to hear some more about the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (especially something like a price drop haha).

I don't know if this was announced at E3, but Hatsune Miku is going to be in the new Just Dance game. I'm already laughing my head off about it, I cannot wait to see the whole song featuring her!