I have 5 star creatures now?

in Help & Questions

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 14 July 2015 at 5:53 PM

Apprently now I have 5 star creatures, but I only have four, unless I can't count.....

{This MIGHT belong in Bug & Glitches and things}

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 14 July 2015 at 6:18 PM

@teddy267
How did you check to see if you have 5 creatures?

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 14 July 2015 at 6:20 PM

It was my star creature add to the stat notification thing

It said:

"Your 5 Star creatures have received a daily stats boost of 3 for their respective evolution stat!"

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 14 July 2015 at 6:26 PM

@teddy267
Are you sure you didn't miss one?
Recently they don't update the image to see the star unless you manage the star. Coulda gotten one from a trade and ya didn't realize it was a star cause of that and still might not be updated so you missed it?

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 14 July 2015 at 6:28 PM

@immortalraven
Maybe, but up by its name it would of said "..... the star ......", I'll go check tho.

I'm almost positive I only have Aadam, Stel-La, Star-La, and balbusar.. <-- I can't explain my spelling..

EDIT:

OMG i feel so bad now... {My heart sank then exploded when I figured this out}
OK, i got it. I'm part of #LAEP2 so I trade one hatched creature for an egg with a new user, and one of them was a star creature....

Oh well.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 14 July 2015 at 7:05 PM

@teddy267
Oh, so ya checked that way. I thought ya only checked by just looking. Then I don't know what it is o3o Sorry couldn't help

Edit: Mmk x3

Sorry took awhile to post. My wifi went out and when I sent it I saw ya edited it 😸

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 14 July 2015 at 7:08 PM

@immortalraven
I was looking... The user probably didn't know what the stars mean, and couldn't see it. I found out by scrolling though all my creatures to see witch one had the edit star option, so they traded it with me for their hatched creature.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 14 July 2015 at 7:10 PM

@teddy267
Ah, mmk. Welp they're sure ta get another at some point. They're not that rare to find c: I've noticed a lot more recently actually