Giving away 100 CC to three lucky users!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 21 July 2015 at 5:23 AM

@metaphor
Wow, it's very nice of you doing that! 😊

My favorite species is the Kringus, because I absolutely love aquatic animals. It was released in December (when my relatives travel to the city I live to celebrate my birthday, Christmas and New Year's Eve). Besides that, it's such a playful, happy and sympathetic creature, with the Santa's hat on ❤️_❤️

Female
28 posts

yxnlxng • 21 July 2015 at 6:48 AM

@metaphor

My favourite creature is the Gorri. I really love the 2nd stage where it just lies down at stares at you. It's like a puppy using it's puppy eyes on you. Also, it looks so furry like omg just squeeze it already. 😋

682 posts

werewolf • 21 July 2015 at 8:00 AM

@metaphor

hard to choose but have to say a Tawny cause I love red pandas!

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 21 July 2015 at 11:03 AM

@metaphor

You are so nice!!! ❤️

Even though I unfortunately don't have one, my favorite would probably be the Roknatun. Even though they don't sound very friendly, they look so majestic and mysterious in all of their stages, even as eggs. I also think they look kind of lonely, and I'd want to give one a hug, assuming it wouldn't attack me... I love dragons and cold things.

Female
669 posts

animal_9_namer • 21 July 2015 at 11:14 AM

@metaphor
Wow! My favorite is the Trisk! I am hoping to be able to pay for one someday! Any CC Helps of course, and I have never owned CC! This is amazing!

Female
2,296 posts

kollais • 21 July 2015 at 11:24 AM

@metaphor

Greetings 😊
Thanks for doing this, that's so nice of you)

My favourite Egg cave creature is Tific ❤️ As you can see, I have a collection of 52 of them, including all stages) I like foxes, and Tifics are super cute foxes with ribbons!

545 posts

iloveu2 • 21 July 2015 at 11:40 AM

I'd like to participate 😊
My all time favourite is Danaus ❤️

3,399 posts

bun • 21 July 2015 at 12:07 PM

I'd like to join ^-^

My favorite creature is the Serpede.

Thank you!

Female
2,302 posts

metaphor • 24 July 2015 at 11:33 PM

Thank you all for participating in my contest!

The three winners are...

@iceiceice
@kschr26
@mcmelody

Thanks again for joining in. Your prizes will be arriving shortly!

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 24 July 2015 at 11:34 PM

@metaphor
Yaaaay!! I've never won anything before on here (even the asteroid hates me) so I'm super excited! Thanks for doing this!

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 24 July 2015 at 11:44 PM

@metaphor Oh wow that's so amazing!😊 I've never won anything on here! Thanks so much for doing this and congrats to the other winners!❤️

Deleted • 25 July 2015 at 12:05 AM

@metaphor

Wow! 😃 Thank you so much! ^-^ ❤️