Cami's NEW Art collection: "Sweet Bunnies"

in Entertainment

What Sweet/Dessert is your fave? ^-^

Female
237 posts

cami • 8 August 2015 at 2:39 PM

Hello you guys ^-^ Thought I share a project/collection i'm doing for a friend of mine.

Currently doing a project/collection called the "Sweet Bunnies", these bunnies will of course be named after sweets and desserts. ❤️

I will be posting the links to the images that have been finished ^-^ go ahead and shoot me desserts/sweets that you like and I can see if I could possibly make a cute bunny for it.

These will be my original arts/creation and no copying to any other rabbit on the web (Well beside real live ones for reference). Please no taking the idea or the Collection/project as yours, as this was created by the inspiration of my friend.

Some bunnies will be featured as pairs just because I was lazy to draw them separate xD or by special request. I will also be later giving the bunnies each a background story of their own. If wanting a personal bunny or special bunny made just ask (Of course it's free ❤️ , I just hope you like it) ^-^ I'll see what I can do.

____________First Pair:______________

Flan and Oreo:

http://img09.deviantart.net/bade/i/2015/220/b/c/sweet_bunnies_collection__flan_and_oreo_by_camideadlyrose-d94srsr.jpg

Colored Version:
http://img15.deviantart.net/664c/i/2015/220/7/3/sweet_bunnies_collection__flan_and_oreo__color__by_camideadlyrose-d94ti56.jpg

________________❤️______________

See my deviantart here for easier access to the collection: ^-^
http://camideadlyrose.deviantart.com/

Pings:
@Bliss
@Hellhound
@Immortalraven
@IceIceIce

#Cami
#CamiArt
#FlanAndOreo
#SweetBunnies

Deleted • 8 August 2015 at 3:13 PM

@cami

Ooh ❤️ You should do a Matcha ice cream, cookie, or cake one.
(Matcha is green tea btw 😉)

Female
237 posts

cami • 8 August 2015 at 3:19 PM

@leafpoolz

Lol yeah I was thinking of doing a green tea one ^-^ and the cookies and cake i will have to actually pin point a specific one lol to get the coloring ❤️

And Matcha is Delicious! ❤️ ❤️ (>////<)

Deleted • 8 August 2015 at 3:26 PM

@cami

Matcha is my favorite flavor of...Well, pretty much anything! ^^"
Not very a very common flavor choice in the U.S. though...

Well if you decide to draw one, then I guess you can just pick a dessert. Whatever you're hungry for I suppose! 😊

Female
237 posts

cami • 8 August 2015 at 3:29 PM

@leafpoolz
Lol yeah ^-^ Going to be started on a Strawberry shortcake one, after coloring Flan and Oreo. ❤️

Female
769 posts

dawnfur • 8 August 2015 at 3:31 PM

@cami

*busts through wall* did someone say bunnies

I think a strawberry shortcake bunny would literally destroy my heart. T_T

Female
237 posts

cami • 8 August 2015 at 3:35 PM

@dawnfur

Lol ^-^ yeah I already have my sister asking for a cinnamon bun bunny o~o

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 8 August 2015 at 3:47 PM

@cami
AWWW THESE ARE SO CUTE *^*

Mmmm...I love dessert bunnies *O* I also want a green tea matcha one...chocolate chips....strawberries...red velvet.../dozes off/

Female
237 posts

cami • 8 August 2015 at 3:52 PM

@iceiceice

Lol ^-^ Glad you like it. I'll keep those desserts in mind too. ❤️