Offering evolution services

in General

1,238 posts

queens • 19 August 2015 at 12:40 AM

Yep! Offering to evolve your creature for a price of EC. You can have two creatures in my service at a time as long as theres a slot open. 😊

Theres different prices for each creature, depending on how'll they'll evolve and the number left on the stats for it to evolve. Views are the cheapest and feed the highest price. I can tell you how much your creature will cost to evolve. A first stage yeep being evolved to stage 2 would cost about 15k EC

I do not do immortalizing, but their is a chance while evolving they will become immortal.

Please tell me which stage you'd like me to evolve the creature to.

1. @gymnastics001

Remember, evolution deosn't happen overnight, it might take a few days.

❤️ Bai

Pinging random people (sorry)
@sugarsprig
@teddy267
@fakeworld
@moopana
@code-star

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 19 August 2015 at 1:28 AM

@queens Hey lol. XD ❤️ Not interested in immortalization services, but just merely curious if you would like to join the #mehh club. 😊 ❤️ It's just a club that really helps out dying coves, for no price at all, and just to help out. o: ❤️ Just curious! 😃 ❤️ I mean. XD If you want, I can pay you to help immortalize dying coves but. Meh. O-o ❤️ Just doing good things may be better and worth more than money. ❤️

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 19 August 2015 at 1:13 PM

@queens
Hi! I don't do Evolution, only Immortalizing. Thanks for the Ping doe!
@leonx
@5lillypads
@splashnose
@gymnastics001

Sorry if you don't like pings, you all wrote on my wall, so I remembered your names..

Female
1,188 posts

gymnastics001 • 19 August 2015 at 1:14 PM

@queens

2 of my Horscas need like 8 feeds and 3 feeds so I just need a few feeds how much would it cost?

1,238 posts

queens • 19 August 2015 at 1:22 PM

@gymnastics001
Since they have so little feeds left, about 1,650 EC

Offer; Lot #27710

Can you give me the links to them please? So I can know which ones i'm evolving 😋

Female
1,188 posts

gymnastics001 • 19 August 2015 at 1:26 PM

@queens
offered on the lot and yes this one needs 8 feeds http://www.eggcave.com/egg/1585122 this one needs 3 feeds http://www.eggcave.com/egg/1577863 thank you!

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 1 September 2015 at 11:49 PM

@queens - How much to make an egg kujak and one that just turned 1st to adult? 😸

And how much for pet's that need 1500 clicks to go to last? Cause I hate seeing eggs in my cove unless I freeze them xD