Hello Everybody from claweddeath100

in Welcomes & Introductions

2 posts

clawddeath100 • 24 August 2015 at 2:21 PM

Hi I Am new to this so i hope we can be friends.

Female
12 posts

carrotbae • 24 August 2015 at 2:36 PM

Hey, welcome to eggcave. I hope you decide to stay and join out friendly community. If you need any help just let me know. 😃

HAVE FUN!

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 24 August 2015 at 4:10 PM

@clawddeath100 - Welcome to Egg Cave! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

If you are replying to someone, you should ping them. Otherwise, they won't know that you've done so. To ping someone, either click the bell icon under their username in the forums, or type an @ followed by their username (e.g. @sparklefox ). You can only ping up to five people per post. Sorry if you knew this already.

Checking out the Forum Rules and the Site Guidelines would be an easy way to start. Other useful links are the FAQ and eCode.

A common mistake from newbies is that they'll ping and reply to people using their own wall. Pinging does not work out of forums and the blog, and to reply to people's comments you go to their wall instead.

2 posts

clawddeath100 • 24 August 2015 at 4:41 PM

thanks for the help

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 24 August 2015 at 7:02 PM

Welcome to Egg Cave! Hope you enjoy our friendly community here. As a new user, I am sure you have many questions, so feel free to ask me if you have any questions. 😊

🪙 Also, a tip will be not to adopt too many eggs off the cave at once. Evolve/Immortalise (lvl2000) them slowly, if not it will be too much to handle!

🪙 Be sure to use the click exchange or other useful forum threads like #HME (Hatch My Egg) to evolve your eggs!

🪙 To ping people, type @username in forums to reply to them. If you are replying to user's outside of forum, post on their wall in their profiles. 😊

Lastly, as a welcome gift, head over to @yxnlxng to pick an egg for yourself. Eggs that are available are listed under "Welcome Gifts". Let me know your choice
and I'll set up a trade lot for you.

*Note: You cant trade within the first 2 days you have joined. Just offer after the ban has been lifted. 😊

Enjoy your day! ❤️

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 24 August 2015 at 7:55 PM

Welcome to EggCave 😊

Check out the forums, there are tons of fun things to do. Games, Chatting, Creature Recommendations- you could even submit your own!

Also make sure to check out the Oasis, Thief Shop, and Asteroid(I heard the Asteroid may have better odds at night.. who knows?)

Buying and selling items is a good way to get EC, but keep in mind the shop price vs. sale price, and supply and demand. For instance I have tons of rare items worth tens of thousands, but it's hard to find buyers.

Anyway, welcome. Sorry if I'm telling you what you already know!

I'll send you a welcome gift soon.
@clawddeath100

Female
21 posts

stoney • 24 August 2015 at 10:34 PM

@clawddeath100 Welcome to Egg Cave! 😃

27 posts

oreo321 • 25 August 2015 at 1:55 PM

Welcome!

Deleted • 26 August 2015 at 4:05 PM

Welcome, all fed, have a nice day 😊

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 28 August 2015 at 8:53 AM

Welcome to eggcave! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! and feel free to add me as a friend. Have a good day. You could get some new creatures by clicking this link: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/54877/360#1285374