Halloween creature suggestion ~ Demar

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

For halloween? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
286 posts

murdermansion • 12 September 2015 at 3:46 AM

Anotherrrrr creature suggestion for halloween! Im actually pretty satisfied with it. http://thedreamywolf.deviantart.com/art/eggcave-creature-suggestion-demar-559767349

1,238 posts

queens • 16 September 2015 at 4:57 PM

@murdermansion
Its looks cool. ^•^ I really like how the egg looks

Female
2,450 posts

ida92 • 16 September 2015 at 6:12 PM

@murdermansion hey, this one is awesome! I find it quite original. I would love to have a couple in my cove 😊

Female
286 posts

murdermansion • 17 September 2015 at 12:41 AM

Nya ❤️ @queens i also am very satisfied with the egg ^^ @ida92 yeah, pretty original. But i also like it ❤️ thanks!

Deleted • 17 September 2015 at 12:47 AM

@murdermansion

I do like it very much! 😸 ❤️ Although, it does remind me of the Abet quite a bit 😋

Female
286 posts

murdermansion • 17 September 2015 at 12:50 AM

@leafpoolz yeah, i noticed that also 😋

Female
370 posts

pupicorn • 17 September 2015 at 6:26 PM

@murdermansion I like it! Especially the ram horns. Its a nice touch!

Female
286 posts

murdermansion • 19 September 2015 at 6:01 AM

@pupicorn cheers! Ispended alot timewith them o.O

827 posts

nine • 19 September 2015 at 9:21 AM

@murdermansion
Like Leafpoolz said, it does remind me of the Abet a little. It's still a pretty cool idea though! Do you have a description for this or something?

Female
286 posts

murdermansion • 19 September 2015 at 9:26 AM

@ricefishie im working on it! Or i think ill let someone else do that 😋

Female
298 posts

phoenixlover108 • 20 September 2015 at 3:37 AM

I'm just gonna describe mine
Name:Reaper
Egg: Its a black egg which is nearly transperent and has flecks of menucing yellow
Creature: It looks like a pikachu in its first stage,with menacing yellow eyes that glow froearsrobe with a hood it has bony fingers and usually has a creppy smile on and there are little scythes on its back like 5 and its tail sticks out and its a mix of red and black the tail is red and the ends are very black
In its second stage it look like a dragon and demon together only smaller it has the red tail of a demon with black streaks its eyes turn from yellow to red and it bony fingers turn ito sharp clawas it still wears its hood and robe like the grim reaper and the little scythes turn from five to 4 on its back and its creppy grin is gone and its face is just black like shadows
In its final stage the eyes are no longer visible and then it looks like a rapidash with black demon wings the little scythes on his back now formed a big scythe on his back,its tail is now red with black streaks and its claws now turn to bony fingers agin and that is the Reaper

Female
286 posts

murdermansion • 20 September 2015 at 4:41 AM

@phoenixlover108 O.o nice! But you can leave those Pokemon things out of it, and keep the name Demar.

Female
298 posts

phoenixlover108 • 20 September 2015 at 7:05 AM

Oooookay