Info =^D! *ping ping*

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 29 August 2011 at 4:15 AM

@miomar is ur word info

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 29 August 2011 at 4:20 AM

@iluvdougbug I will start now a dancing banana in a bikini watching two monkeys do the cane cane wearing mankinis also Nerds the food testing a rocket and crash into a pool of JELLYBEANS and a light bulb staring at you with a bear in a tutu eating blueberry pie and seeing my 98 year old grandma driving a monster truck blind running over every baby in the way while Doug bug is wearing bra's and undies. The sun is made out of kittens on fire and chocolate has puppy noses in it. We have a huge Banana peel as our priminister. We eat socks for dinner and the new fashion is Pooed undies on our head and it is also a mouth protector and my fav food is ear wax mushed in to a poo ball and on a stick.

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 29 August 2011 at 4:25 AM

@mangyrawr FUNNY but is it FUNNY enough

Female
257 posts

lunarstarz • 29 August 2011 at 4:26 AM

The moon is made out of puppies... And I realised my brother is a cup. Today I had paper for breakfast, along with a gallon of oil. My dad came in, wearing a mascot costume.

ETC

Does it have to be real/one word/nonsense?

I am right behind you, watching everything you do.

Except for the shower

I WILL TICKLE YOU TO DEATH IN YOUR SLEEP

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 29 August 2011 at 4:27 AM

@Iluvdougbug
No i wanted more info =^P

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 29 August 2011 at 4:28 AM

@miomar

you need me too know what you want to know about

Female
696 posts

lillia • 29 August 2011 at 4:30 AM

@iluvdougbug
well.. i dont have any funny stories but i do have a weird funny facts

1-you cant lick your elbow.

2-some urban legend says, if you could lick the elbow,you will turn into the opposite sex.

2-An ostrich?s eye is bigger than its brain.

3-Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite

4-money is NOT paper, its cotton.

5-cat pee can glow under the black light. you should try it o.o

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 29 August 2011 at 4:30 AM

@Iluvdougbug
*is confused*
Nvm, i'll think of something...

Female
257 posts

lunarstarz • 29 August 2011 at 4:30 AM

@iluvdougbug

Do we do a word/sentence/paragraph/real life things/nonsense/etc

Going to eat my dinner, see you in a second

I'm back.

Cereal was yummy πŸ˜ƒ

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 29 August 2011 at 4:31 AM

@miomar ...kk

@lunarstarz .....anything but a word

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 29 August 2011 at 4:33 AM

@iluvdougbug
Some mustache humor ^-^

I mustache you a question.

But I'll shave it for later.

I will just ask it now then.

May I goatee the barber shop with you later? ;{D>

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 29 August 2011 at 4:34 AM

@sotheavy

kool

Female
273 posts

sungrave • 29 August 2011 at 4:37 AM

@iluvdougbug yay,could I tell a ghost stroy? πŸ˜ƒ it happened with me and my friends 😊

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 29 August 2011 at 4:38 AM

@sungrave cool kk tell me now

Female
1,547 posts

2elle2 • 29 August 2011 at 4:44 AM

A toilet whacks a shark with my pants while it tries to eat it but it's too hard to chew and the toilet bounces on it's tongue like a trampoline but it spits the toilet into the stomach of a mutant giant chicken with fins and razor teeth and the toilet eats mutant eggs to survive and it is pooped out of the butt

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 29 August 2011 at 4:46 AM

@2elle2

cool

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 29 August 2011 at 4:48 AM

The weirdest thing(s) I can think of?

Politics
Religion
Apple's interface

D:

*runs away terrified*

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 29 August 2011 at 4:50 AM

@dionaea awesome but i think u could do better my making it in to a story

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 29 August 2011 at 4:56 AM

Hmmmm, turning that into a story is quite a challenge, it will take me a while XD I'll give it a try though 😊 *waits for devine inspiration* πŸ˜‹

Female
273 posts

sungrave • 29 August 2011 at 5:09 AM

@iluvdougbug
once one of my friend, Hubi was waiting for us next to her room cause she left home her keys,,,while she was waiting and listening music,suddenly saw a shadow running into the bathroom /two little room,in one six shower-in the other three toilets/ but she didn't care with it,thought it was just another student,,,,but after two anime soundtrack she didn't see the person come out and looked at the room's door again-the shadow appeared again and went into the bathroom,,,Hubi get excited and went after the shadow but found nobody in the bathroom-however she looked at all hiding-place,,, so she was coming out from the bathroom when she saw the shadow again standing in front of her room and after run away to the other bathroom which was at the end of the corridor,,,she screamed a little and run to the bench,where were the teachers,but nobody believes her,,,when we heard her story,laughed and said 'you just imagined again,,,'
to be continued,post please x)~~

116 posts

coffin • 29 August 2011 at 5:34 AM

end from @sungrave 's storage
@iluvdougbug

but at the same day after eight or nine hours about half past midnight I went out to toilet because I couldn't sleep,,,while I was washing my hands one of the toilet's door slapped,,,ad slapped,,,and slapped again,,,I waited until six times than sprinted into our room,,,everyone were sleeping but when I got in my best friend raised her head and looked at me than asked 'has Letty gone?' I just watched her and understand nothing. 'whatt??' Letty was my nickname from the Nikoletta but she always called me Nicky,, she asked again 'has she gone?' 'who?' 'Letty!' 'but I'M Letty...' she just watched me,than waved her head and slept over again,,, I looked at her,,, than laughed,,,

well it's not a fearful horror-show,but it was so strange and funny at the middle of the night x)

Male
210 posts

eternaleyes • 29 August 2011 at 5:52 AM

One day a monkey moo and chicken what up fool and I slapped him in the but he ate my head and my head grew back and chicken hit me with my own head and in its a bird its a plane Quacker Jack the strongest duck in the world he killed the chicken and said good day mate. Then he turned purple and turned into a alien and ate me and inside his stomach it was red with red bumps and green acid.
years later I was pooped out with a hat on.
@iluvdougbug

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 29 August 2011 at 6:17 AM

@sungrave awesome scary kind of

Female
1,547 posts

2elle2 • 29 August 2011 at 6:40 AM

@iluvdougbug, when does this contest end?

Deleted • 29 August 2011 at 7:15 AM

@iluvdougbug Okay heres my entry and NO I dont mean to be rude to Irish people, Chinese people, or Mexican people. ITS JUST A JOKE I HEARD! So please dont be offended, Im like 90% Irish so it offends me a little.

Theres a Irish person, a Mexican person, a Chinese person and a American person. The Chinese person says. "China's the best we have the great wall." "No we have the greenest grass." Says the Irish person. "Well we have the best flag." The Mexican person tells them. "Yeah well the USA has the Bald Eagle it can fly over your Great Wall, poop on your green grass and wipe its butt on your flag" The American person tells them.

I go into a British museum. Im in there for 9 hours. Not because of the beautiful artifacts because I CANT FIND THE EXIT! And its not just me! Im asked by the ones who live here! "DO you know where the exit is? Some of the living ones are starting to give up hope!" I yell "THATS NOT A PHAROAH HES FROM BOSTON I KNOW HIM! LET MY PEOPLE GO!

Thats my contirution.

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 29 August 2011 at 7:30 AM

@bluegirl80 Hilarious its soooo funny

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 29 August 2011 at 7:44 AM

Woohoo! Yesterday while i was extreme toothbrushing i noticed my sock had no make-up on. We ran to the Wall mart and bought a GlitterGlossMake-up Inator. I shooted with it on my sock but accidently burned his big blue pancake toy. "Noooooo!" cries the sock. "No i have nobody to put sirup on!". The crying was soo annoying that i putted my socks in the freezer and continued my life with only shoes.

Deleted • 29 August 2011 at 8:45 AM

@ilovedougbug may i join?😊 I can be wierd and random😈