@iluvdougbug

*Shakes you*

O_O.............

The peanut butter is in the llama. ^^ *Runs off*

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 30 August 2011 at 7:30 PM

@iluvdougbug

Rubber bands last longer when they are refrigerated!

It's actually a true fact! 😃

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 30 August 2011 at 7:32 PM

hmm, what made me laugh like a maniac for a long time? Hmmm...

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 30 August 2011 at 10:26 PM

@mangyrawr is my randomness funny? See page 2? Cuz i feel like adding something REALlY weiRd

Female
916 posts

darcy_vasquez • 30 August 2011 at 10:30 PM

@iluvdougbug

COME HERE!! WE SELL THE NEW PRODUCT DEHIDRATED WATER!! You just have to buy a pack of "Dehidrated Water", put it on a pail, add water and... there you have!! You should add a litter of water to have 1.1 litters of water! XD

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 31 August 2011 at 1:30 AM

@bunnyshadow yes it is 😸

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 31 August 2011 at 2:05 AM

@mangyrawr read the ps. Part xD

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 31 August 2011 at 2:06 AM

@choocalate cool

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 31 August 2011 at 2:07 AM

@iluvdougbug -huggles- am i in the contest?

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 31 August 2011 at 2:08 AM

@bunnyshadow

ya

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 31 August 2011 at 2:11 AM

@iluvdougbug -cryz- is my paragraph of weirdness not funny? :'( im neva gonna win!

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 31 August 2011 at 2:12 AM

@bunnyshadow

u can enter as many times as u want

Female
307 posts

ayuzawa • 31 August 2011 at 2:13 AM

in some random world, people were 2centimetres tall, and they had 2 kilometre fingernails. THe fingernails were really bouncy, so the people in that world loved pogo sticks. One day, someone accidentally bounced to far and went WHOOSH
into another galaxy

then, people were 2 kilmotres tall, and they had 2 cm fingermails. he bounced up to somone and asked,"WHy can't you bounce on your fingernails?" But when they glared at him, he fell onto the ground and broke his fingernails! But before that, he accidentally jumped into space!

THE END

@iluvdougbug

can I enter?

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 31 August 2011 at 2:15 AM

@iluvdougbug u hate me :/

Female
257 posts

lunarstarz • 31 August 2011 at 2:24 AM

May I enter?

It travelled away, dodging many obstacles and feet. It laughed like a maniac, even though it wasn't one. But then it started to decrease speed. And halted. The patter of raindrops seemed audible.
"That was a horrible kick!"
"Sorry"

And the boy got the ball back
Not random, but what I'm thinking is imagine a whole novel was describing the life of something like a star/pencil/ruler/etc in many chapters, where until the last minute, it has never been reveal what it is.

Now that would be awesome ><

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 31 August 2011 at 3:53 AM

@lunarstarz

KOOL

@bunnyshadow

I LIKED UR ENTRY

Deleted • 31 August 2011 at 7:06 AM

I'm Dressed in a banana suit Covered with YOUR MOM LIKE A BOSS! Stalking you...When ever you eat I spit on your food. Hot Water Freezes Faster Than Cold Water
There is a place in Taiwan which Serves Ice cream, In this place Commodes make seats, urinals make bowls, ice cream looks like (you know what). There is a Church that warships a "spaghetti monster".
Floccinaucinihilipilification, the declaration of an item being useless, is the longest non-medical term in the English language.
The world?s longest-named lake has 45 letters (Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg).
Barbie (the doll) full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.

Deleted • 31 August 2011 at 12:35 PM

A Celebrity GOOF:

One day, Katy Perry decided to get funky and have a FIREWORK show LAST FRIDAY NIGHT. Lfmao got into the groove and started shufflin to a PARTY ROCK dance beat. Lady gaga came with her boyfriend, ALEJANDRO, and Taio Cruz whispered to her that the relationship was ony going to be a HEARTBREAKER. Bruno Mars was jealous he wasn't invited, so he decided to set off a GRENADE, causing Usher to scream 'OMG!', and Ke$ha to yell, 'This place is gonna BLOW!' Diddy shouted he was 'COMING HOME' into his phone and scurried off. Luckily, everyone was able to escape with Taylor Swift on a WHITE HORSE, but Rihanna fell off and hit her head, so now all she keeps saying is, 'Oh NaNa, WHAT'S MY NAME!?'
And then Nelly woke up and realized it was all JUST A DREAM.....

@iluvdougbug you like? I'm gonna switch my entry to this one^^

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 31 August 2011 at 4:37 PM

Enerties are closing at 5pm (in aussie time)

Female
312 posts

feathershaft • 1 September 2011 at 3:20 AM

@iluvdougbug

Seriously, this is true. Leonardo Da Vinci is a naked dancing chicken who got abducted by the Empire State Building which camped by a teabag that ate a mohawk when the Lady Gaga rang. I didn't know why rakes ate cheesecakes or why you want to be a chainsaw when you grow up but it is crucial that sanitation officers go to the White House or all of the badgers will go on MSN. I also crash Minotaurs into Justin Bieber hair flicks that ululate by the ORLY owls when long live concrete. Unconsciousness yodels on my sanity and it is beginning to understand the quotient of jokes. i whip my hair back and forth. Seriously, this is true.

Are we dismissed?

Are we dismissed?

Are we dismissed?

Are we dismissed?

Are we dismissed?

Are we dismissed?

Are we dismissed?

Are we dismissed?

Are we dismissed?

Are we dismissed?

Are we dismissed?

Are we dismissed?

SHUT UP!

Are we dismissed?

Are we dismissed?

Are we dismissed?

Are we dismissed?

Are we dismissed?

Are we dismissed?

Are we dismissed?

Are we dismissed?

You shut your mouth right now or I'll ring the police.

*Awkward prolonged silence.*

Are we dismissed?

Female
307 posts

ayuzawa • 1 September 2011 at 3:53 AM

hey @iluvdougbug
am i entered?

cos you never answered...

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 1 September 2011 at 3:52 PM

----