May I enter?

Female
1,197 posts

snow_angel618 • 29 August 2011 at 4:37 PM

@iluvdougbug oh can I join?

Female
91 posts

themaskedwriter • 29 August 2011 at 4:46 PM

Ice cream and Vinger potato chips eating fat fluffy pigme purple unicorns.

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 30 August 2011 at 4:25 AM

@miomar Funny
@icicle_9510 sure Anyone can join and my name is iluvdougbug not ilovedougbug

@pizza5pizza5 sure
@snow_angel618 of course
@themaskedwriter COOL

Deleted • 30 August 2011 at 4:42 AM

GOD

BLESS

JELLYBEANS

Nuff said.

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 30 August 2011 at 4:45 AM

@iluvdougbug ;__; I WON'T MAKE IT INTO THE TOP FIVE ;__; *CRIES* COULD YOU MAKE A LIMIT OF 10 PEOPLE BECAUSE LOTS OF TOPICS DO THAT πŸ˜ƒ *cries harder* I WON'T MAKE IT LIKE I DON'T EVEN MAKE 10th PLACE IN OTHER TOPICS ;__;

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 30 August 2011 at 4:49 AM

but then less people have a chance

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 30 August 2011 at 4:50 AM

yea LIKE MEEE! ;__; ;__; ;__; ☹️

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 30 August 2011 at 7:10 AM

@mangyrawr

cheer up 😊

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 30 August 2011 at 7:16 AM

@iluvdougbug I am not a good writer and proabably not funny ☹️ so it doesn't work out for me ;__; I will not win ;__;

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 30 August 2011 at 7:22 AM

@mangyrawr calm ur farm

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 30 August 2011 at 7:24 AM

@iluvdougbug just saying as your friend but I have never ever won a contest so there is no way I can win

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 30 August 2011 at 7:24 AM

@mangyrawr urs is one of the most creative soo far i luv it

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 30 August 2011 at 7:27 AM

@iluvdougbug Thanku you are an awsome friend and only if I knew you in real life πŸ˜ƒ too bad ☹️ but I am a victorian and you from NSW

Female
184 posts

iluvdougbug • 30 August 2011 at 7:28 AM

@mangyrawr true

Deleted • 30 August 2011 at 7:37 AM

@iluvdougbug Can I join?

Lemon drops eating a sherbert lemon, while nomemclature saws a cockroach cluster in half, fizzing whizbees fly around, and acid pops burn through the floor, my teacher does somersaults, my mom swings on a trapeze, my dad does a conga line with nobody, my grandma walks through the door and starts singing opera, my grandpa doesn't watch baseball *gasp*, and through all of this I'm eating a sock that is pulling the lemon drop and the sherbert lemon in its mouth. Then giant blond wigs attack our house.
😊 I entered. XD

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 30 August 2011 at 7:44 AM

@iluvdougbug It would be AWSOME to meet all my egg cave friends in real life πŸ˜ƒ like you dawnfur celeste πŸ˜ƒ that would be fun πŸ˜ƒ well good night friend I am gonna watch some TV πŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 30 August 2011 at 8:01 AM

@iluvdougbug oh! I'm sorry☹️ the prospect of going back to school is messing with my head X3

Luna looked up at he stars. 'Oh good!' she thought. 'They're all still purple and geen! Oooh, is that an asteroid headed right here? Oooooh!' She got up and starteed to walk. "WAIT, WHAT ASTEROID HEADED STRAIGHT FOR HERE AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and she started to panic and run around. Just then, two gorillas burst out of the woods and started to shout, "OHOHOHAAHAHAHAHAOHOHAHAHA!!!"
Then Lna started to scream even louder!
"AAHHHHHH!!! MONKEY ALIENS!!!! AHHHHH WHAT'RE THEY SAYING!?!?!?!"
Just then A puppy came out of the woods, which made her scream INREDIBLY LOUD.
"AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
Then, Justin Bieber burst out of the woods.
Then Luna fainted.....
~~~~
"AHHHHHH!!!" Luna awoke with a shock. She looked around wildly, and realized she was at home in her room. She quickly calmed down. "Ahhhh, it was all just a wierd, random dream...."
"ohohohohohaaahahahaha?"
"BLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Teh End![yeah that one stunk X3]

Female
16,168 posts

bunnyshadow • 30 August 2011 at 12:00 PM

@iluvdougbug here is my explosion of all my randomness:

HEY HEY U!! HEY IM TALKING TO U @UNI!! UR A SOCK!! AND UR A BANNA @MANGYRAWR!! I WILL EAT EVERYONES MARSHMALLOWS!! Monkeys that have a shaved butt-cheek are danceing in my bathtub... @GLaDOS has turned into a robot 😱 @froggytails has a toad instead of a frog 😱 @linpug has a pomeranian instead of a pug dog! I ❀️ U GRAMMA!!!! did u know that if u eat a pear and a apple at the same time u'll explode? OMGEE ITS A LADYBUG WITH A BLACK HEART ON IT!! 😱o -points at @ladybugheart- PINGITY PING PING PINgs!!! @PIPKITTEN HOW COULD U SAY GRANDPA WAS EATING BY A WILD NOGARS!! AHHH!! AHHH!!! AHHHHH!! -runs away from a box of kittens- RUFF RUFF RUFF!!! -points at everyone- UR ALL SINKY GYM SOCKS!! @zellers5517 UR SOCKS ARE SO PRETTY!! @celeste I LIKE UR SHIRT! @mangyrawr I LIKE UR SHOES! @uni I LIKE UR HAIR!

O.o The End
Oh ya and pS once i cut out a piece of paper in the shape of an underwear then stamped it all over with the word "princess" and then i wrote this guys name down on it and tied a pink bow on the underwear. And the next day at school i threw it at his face and we were all laughing our heads off xD

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 30 August 2011 at 5:28 PM

ok @iluvdougbug NOW I won't win ;_;

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 30 August 2011 at 5:32 PM

*wants to enta xP*

Male
188 posts

ptheq • 30 August 2011 at 5:36 PM

once my friend left his shoes out in the snow and they were filed with monkeys in the morning πŸ˜‰

@iluvdougbug

Deleted • 30 August 2011 at 5:40 PM

Noh the weirdest thing ever is pie eating man eating gorilla bears that can play the flute while balencing a check book and a flying dolphins nose. While the dolphin jumps in the air forever. Then the check book falls and splashes and all the checks get ruined and then the PIE EATING MAN EATING GORILLA BEARS THAT CAN PLAY THE FLUTE WHILE BALANCING A CHECK BOOK ON A FLYING DOCTORS NOSE. 😊

Deleted • 30 August 2011 at 6:00 PM

COOKIES TAKING OVER THE WORLD!
can i enter?

Deleted • 30 August 2011 at 6:09 PM

O.o It's hard for me to organize my weird randomness, but i don't try cuz organized randomness can't exist...
~
PURPLE MONKEYS FLYING IN BANANA SHIPS THROUGH SPACE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BlEhSqUiGgLeS~~~~~~~~
...this doesn't have to make sense does it?
~ i liek kitties! ~
~
rainbow colored fish are chasing the flying bread stick.
~
i liek purple
~
i has pie! wait, no i don't. o_O now i'm sad...
~
methinks i might lose.
W H A T E V A !
IjUsTtYpEdWhAtCaMeToMiNdWhEnItHoUgHtOfPuRpLeAnDfIsH
~
yesh this was all randomly random and full of randomness.

Deleted • 30 August 2011 at 6:25 PM

COOKIES

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 30 August 2011 at 6:31 PM

@ilovedougbug

ok XD I just have to be myself. then I'll win.

Ladle Rat Rotten Hut

Wants pawn term, dare worsted ladle gull hoe lift wetter murder inner ladle cordage, honor itch offer lodge dock florist. Disk ladle gull orphan worry ladle cluck wetter putty ladle rat hut, an fur disk raisin pimple colder Ladle Rat Rotten Hut.

read it aloud. XD

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 30 August 2011 at 7:02 PM

@iluvdougbug

Ok, ok, I'm am really wierd so I'll telll you my story.

Once there was a purple enchillada but then he wanted a taco girlfriend, so he went to the mall to find a taco, right, yes, obviously, and then, a unicorn started yelling at him and then he couldn't breathe because he chocked on his own cheese, then he start getting hymlicked by the unicorn and he stopped choking, then a beautiful taco started walking throught and he went to propose, but the taco said no because she didn't know him. So then he swallowed her bracelet, and then he ran away to cry, then that night, his mommy enchillada told him you must love to get married, and he started thinking. To Be Continued....

Female
4,736 posts

twilight_raptor • 30 August 2011 at 7:20 PM

@ilovedougbug can i join?
: crazy people take a PSYCHO PATH through a forest, while Eskimos get POLAROIDS from sitting on the ice too long, whats a stick but a boomerang that doesn't come back, dont cross a snowman with a vampire unless u r aiming for a FROSTBITE, bet u didnt know what lies at the bottom of the ocean and twitches~ a NERVOUS WRECK of course, and neither did u know the difference between a roast beef and peasoup~ why ANYONE can ROAST BEEF! nor the difference between a bad sky diver and a bad golfer~ A bad golfer goes, WHACK! "Darn."
A bad skydiver goes, "Darn." WHACK! And BTW gorillas have big nostrills 'coz they've got big fingers and a butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work, and I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.