Gearing up for Christmas!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Is this a good idea?

241 posts

madscienced • 1 October 2015 at 3:28 PM

(yes, i know im super early. XD)

THESE MUST BE CC EGGS! In other words, one you have to buy. YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERED IN THE RAFFLE IF THEY ARE LE'S OR COMMONS!

So, I've come to notice just how hard it is for people to get cc eggs. I know people who have been on for over a year and still don't have any! So, i came up with an idea. Why not a Christmas giveaway of cc eggs to newbies (and people who don't have any)? But, i realized, there is no way i can do it all on my own anymore (my parents had money troubles, so i'm helping them out.) So, i decided, why not have donations? Or even a competition? So, if you would like to donate a cc egg (or older le's), please, donate! But, if you need to sweeten the deal, anyone who donates gets 1 raffle chance to win ANY CREATURE IN MY COVE (other than my gartula's.) each time they donate! ANY OF THEM. CC creatures, le's, even my FIRST STAGE FROZEN ROUSEL. Literally, if it isn't a gartula, you can take it. This include creatures that WOULD NEVER BE FOR TRADE OTHERWISE. so please, donate!

@miss-princess is collaborating for this giveaway!

Donation list:

@kschr26 Donated one denton! Tickets: 1
Anon donor: Tickets: 1

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 2 October 2015 at 8:06 AM

@madscienced
That's a great idea! I hope that it would become successful one day 😊
I'm sorry, as I can't donate but I will be promoting this to others 😃
Good Luck!

241 posts

madscienced • 2 October 2015 at 3:33 PM

@firedawn it okay! 😊 Every little bit of promotion helps. 😊

Female
669 posts

animal_9_namer • 2 October 2015 at 3:38 PM

@madscienced
This is cool because I can't get CC, I was so lucky to get my duckbeak and Feep though 😱

241 posts

madscienced • 2 October 2015 at 3:39 PM

@animal_9_namer i'm glad you think so! 😊 I'd be grateful if you would mention it to friends, i want to make sure people know about it.

Female
12 posts

thedarkscourge • 4 October 2015 at 1:22 AM

Woah this is cool and I am a newbie and I think this is a great idea thanks so much to give newbies new pets XD

12 posts

hellgod • 4 October 2015 at 7:23 AM

@madscienced
Hi, such an awesome giveaway! I'm new to this game and I can't buy the thing called CaveCash so this is awesome!

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 4 October 2015 at 9:40 AM

@madscienced hi! I'd like to donate these creatures: Lot #606027

Female
1,188 posts

gymnastics001 • 4 October 2015 at 12:58 PM

@madscienced Can I donate these? I can't buy CC but I'd still like to donate 😊 the lot

Female
17 posts

ladylily • 4 October 2015 at 1:42 PM

This is a great idea! I would donate if I had any, but I don't have any CC or CC creatures. ^.^' But good luck with it all!

241 posts

madscienced • 4 October 2015 at 4:41 PM

@gymnastics001 @loumina28 im sorry, this is only for cc creatures. >.< But if you'd like to donate those anyways, please contact miss-princess. However, the only one getting raffle places are those who donate cc creatures.

Female
1,188 posts

gymnastics001 • 4 October 2015 at 4:42 PM

That's okay 😊 @madscienced

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 5 October 2015 at 10:59 AM

@madscienced it's okay.

241 posts

madscienced • 6 October 2015 at 3:05 PM

@gymnastics001 @loumina28 But if you can help spread the word, i'd be really greatful!

107 posts

hendriks • 7 October 2015 at 3:20 AM

Have you talked to some of the bigger players? Like applegranny or black3333 or the like? Maybe post a note to rasha to see if she knows anybody? It certainly can't hurt... aw well I wish you the best with this - I would love to donate, but alas cavecash is rather far down the list of things money might be spent on.

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 7 October 2015 at 9:33 AM

@madscienced I will gladly do that!

241 posts

madscienced • 7 October 2015 at 3:55 PM

@hendriks i would, but i know some older users get super offended if you ask. >.<
@loumina28 Thanks! 😊

107 posts

hendriks • 7 October 2015 at 5:57 PM

@madscienced

This is true... well maybe I'll try asking around for you? I know some people and it's not like I haven't shopped around with my hat in my hand before. The worst they can do is say no... well actually the worst they can do is block and report me... but as long as I'm polite that isn't likely to happen.

Give me a little while to get my thoughts together.

241 posts

madscienced • 7 October 2015 at 6:01 PM

@hendriks if you would, i would be grateful.

I figure i should let everyone know, after this giveaway i am quitting the site. I've been having serious issue with people finding me offsite (i use the same username), and them proceeding to curse at me for not trading/giving them my cc. I don't know who those users are (the usernames they use don't match any onsite), but i have to quit or risk my health. I recently had surgery, and high blood pressure can cause serious problems. I am very sorry if this upsets anyone, but i can't risk my health right now.

Female
178 posts

18kittyrox • 10 October 2015 at 2:44 AM

@madscienced
Oh dear! Feel sorry for u 😊 Unfortunately, I don't have any cc creatures, but I can help spread the word. 😊

241 posts

madscienced • 13 October 2015 at 1:27 PM

@18kittyrox thanks. 😊

Female
112 posts

miss-princess • 20 October 2015 at 5:39 PM

Hey everybody!! I have been working with madscienced to get this donation up and off the ground. Recently, some people have been donating in the name of older players or just donating in the name of someone else. This is a super great idea!! You guys are more than welcome to do this!! Donate in the name of old friends, or to bring honor to some old players who are no longer able to play anymore.

Thank you to everyone has already donated, and never be afraid to donate again!! THANKS EVERYONE!! XD XD XD XD

@18kittyrox
@hendriks
@loumina28
@gymnastics001
@ladylily
@hellgod
@thedarkscourge
@animal_9_namer
@firedawn
@leafyos
@rashka

241 posts

madscienced • 22 October 2015 at 1:53 PM

I would like to that I ALSO COUNT CRW CRITTERS THAT WERE PUT IN THE CC SHOP! so if you want to get into the drawing, let me know. i also want to add that not all the eggs will be labeled from people (i had one donor that asked that it be donated in my name, because they didn't want everyone to know they had cc and couldn't think of anyone else) and that yes THERE IS ONLY ONE SLOT THAT WINS and THIS IS A ONE TIME RAFFLE. I will put WHOEVER'S NAME YOU WANT in the profile as being sent from.

Female
157 posts

jasmyne • 7 November 2015 at 10:08 PM

@madscienced
am I in it? @miss-princess says I am but im not sure

241 posts

madscienced • 8 November 2015 at 3:13 PM

@jasmyne if you donated a cc critter, then yes, you are in my raffle. However, i do not accept non-cc critters for my giveaway, so if it wasn't a cc critter i wasn't told that you donated it and you will not be included. did you donate something to @miss-princess ? i might not have been told yet.

Female
112 posts

miss-princess • 8 November 2015 at 3:46 PM

@madscienced @jasmyne

I also am confused about this... Are you mixing up this donation competition with the one I did for halloween?? Because I never said you were entered for this donation but you might be mixing it up with the other one I did...

Gender Fluid
171 posts

kittykatmangle • 9 November 2015 at 6:41 PM

It's a cool idea! I wish I could do something to help, but alas, I'm waiting to get CC to buy my own creatures! >.< But I will spread the word for sure!

Female
157 posts

jasmyne • 10 November 2015 at 12:21 AM

@miss-princess
@madscienced
Oops.... I think I might have mixed the two up. So sorry!

241 posts

madscienced • 10 November 2015 at 12:58 PM

@jasmyne no problem. 😊

@alyssafight2 Spreading the word is more than enough for me! 😊 Thank you!