in Welcomes & Introductions

1 post

crystalofsouls • 2 October 2015 at 10:16 PM

Well this isn't awkward at all.....

Female
12 posts

rifka • 2 October 2015 at 10:19 PM

Hey there. I'm new too. 😋
I find newbie intros a little hard to write too, maybe tell everybody what your interests/hobbies are?

Saw you sent me a friend request. Nice to meetcha.

Female
6 posts

summerbreezes • 2 October 2015 at 11:31 PM

@crystalofsouls -
Hi there! Welcome to Egg Cave. 😃

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 2 October 2015 at 11:33 PM

@crystalofsouls
Welcome to egg cave! Hope you like it so far! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! You can add me as a friend, if you want! For a head start, if you haven't already, type # A welcome gift for new users! in the forum search. Then, press search! After that, click the second link and then reply to the post, saying that you are new! You'll find a nice welcome gift! ^-^ After a while, someone will reply to you. The post will be the lot just for you!

Also, check out #Giftie for your welcome gift, but you have to wait two days to access the trading center! D:

The link doesn't work! Here's another!
http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/56670

Female
5 posts

halloween_angel • 3 October 2015 at 1:20 AM

Welcome to egg cave! If you need help or have any questions feel free to ask me or my best friend @miu_angel 😸 Hope you have fun!

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 5 October 2015 at 5:53 AM

@crystalofsouls
Welcome to Eggcave!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! and feel free to add me as a friend. Have a great day . By the way, you could get some AWESOME new creatures by clicking this link: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/54877/360#1285374
I hope you really enjoy it so far You could create a wishlist of creatures you want so other players would know
I truly hope that you enjoy Eggcave so far If you have any questions, just reply to this conversation or reply in my profile, Thanks!
~Firedawn