Valentines Day Creature Suggestion : Vion

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 31 January 2016 at 5:02 PM

#creaturesuggestion

http://postimg.org/image/gs4qr8pql/

If anyone has any issues with the link let me know and I will try to fix it ^^

I'm suggesting this as either a prize shop creature or a February 14th release CC creature c:

1st Stage - 500 Views
2nd Stage - 1500 Views

Kind of a last minute suggestion so I don't really have a description for it 😸 It is based on a mixture of a Lion, Tiger, and an Ocelot~

****I would prefer this creature only be made if the name remains Vion, because I feel it is unfair for users who suggest creatures to not have a chance at owning the original name.

Let me know what you think C:

Also, if you happen to like it, I would really appreciate pings ^^

Female
1,034 posts

momokie • 31 January 2016 at 5:04 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow

Oh my gosh this is the cutest little baby I have ever ever seen ❤️

@Ian please please look!!!

Your art is adorable, and the colors are amazing!

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 31 January 2016 at 5:09 PM

@momokie

Thank you so much ^o^ ❤️

Male
29 posts

zavarius • 31 January 2016 at 6:23 PM

Oh my god, its sooo cutee 😸

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 31 January 2016 at 7:49 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow

This is absolutely adorable!!!! If it were released I need about 5 of them ;o;

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 31 January 2016 at 7:50 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow

Oh my gosh, that is just adorable!

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 31 January 2016 at 7:51 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow
It's okay, I love being pinged 😸

When I opened the picture, I literally screamed... Good thing I'm alone 😋 Its so cute ❤️ The colors are beautiful and just so pretty and perfect ❤️ I like the idea of mixing a tiger, ocelot, and a lion ❤️ The tail is cute, too 😸 I would love to have on in my cove, and just... Wow. It's so cute ❤️

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 31 January 2016 at 7:56 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow Thanks for the ping! I think it's pretty cute. I like the baby one the most, I'd have to freeze it, darn views. x) The only reason I like the first stage most is because the last's eyes seem to be a tiny bit off. Your art is really great though, nice colors! 😊

I know what you mean about the name thing.. I already lost one of my creature suggestion names when the creature it was on died...

Female
1,475 posts

emeraldfirefly • 31 January 2016 at 8:10 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow
Reaching out to hug it! ❤️

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 31 January 2016 at 8:11 PM

@teddy267

Yay 😸 And thank you very much >o< I appreciate the Feedback 😃

@lenamilove

Thank you 😸 I understand what you mean about the eyes x3 I always have trouble making them symmetrical xO haha

But yeah, I'm glad to see someone understands where I'm coming from. It always bothers me when I see people who have suggested creatures who don't have the name of the creature. It's part of the creation </3 I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.

It's kind of lame because you always know when a new month starts, theres going to be a ton of people stalking to get the names, so its extremely difficult to get the name of a creature you suggested :c

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 31 January 2016 at 8:26 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow Ah, it happens to everyone. x) Eyes never cooperate!

Yeah, it's nearly impossible to get a real name ... and if you manage to, they charge you an arm and a leg for it.. I suppose that's capitalism, but it's still kind of depressing. ;u;

I'm really glad you have the name though, make sure to keep an eye on it! x) I wish you luck with this suggestion, it's so impressive that you've already gotten two created. This one's sure to follow.

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 31 January 2016 at 8:32 PM

@lenamilove

Yeah </3 It's unfortunate too because I like to give my creatures real names, not just of the creatures but other real names / things. I think I've only ever managed to get one at a good price because I stumbled upon it while searching for names 😱 Otherwise usually end up paying EC CC for names, not that I mind necessarily, but some of them are definitely pricey~

And I will x3 I have the new leaf so none of my creatures can die thankfully 😋 My suggestion is so last minute though I don't even know if they would have enough time to create it xD I figured I may as well though since I had already started drawing it ^^

@raccoon 😸 Thank you!!

@jazzyleia 😃 Thank you 😊

@emeraldfirefly - ❤️ Thanks c:

Female
2,571 posts

dragrawr • 31 January 2016 at 10:06 PM

❤️ CUTE

Female
762 posts

thursdays_dove • 31 January 2016 at 10:21 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow - I'll take 50!

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 31 January 2016 at 10:32 PM

@dragrawr @thursdays_dove

Thank you both c:

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 31 January 2016 at 10:40 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow
Dang, your drawings always blow me away. What did you use to draw it? The color is so good o-o

the creature itself is adorable as well 😱

Female
2,571 posts

dragrawr • 31 January 2016 at 11:36 PM

❤️ cute!

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 31 January 2016 at 11:58 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow

Ah! Such a cute critter c:

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 1 February 2016 at 1:06 AM

@iceiceice

I just use colored pencils and a sharpie for the black parts 😋 Nothing special x3 Thank you though ❤️ 😸

@dragrawr @whispers

Thank you both very much 😸

Female
895 posts

murfijs • 21 June 2016 at 11:08 AM

yes