To my friends

in User Contests & Giveaways

241 posts

madscienced • 11 March 2016 at 12:55 PM

I'm just getting sicker and sicker, so it may be months until I'm back or, at worst, never. I wish to bequeath these critters to my closest friends. Do with them as you will.

@iceiceice I would like you, as my oldest friend on here, to have any unimmortal gartula and various other LE's that I was saving to trade. Thank you for your friendship. Lot #645270 Lot #645271 Lot #645272 Lot #645273 Lot #645274

@cloud-n-bolts Dearest lightning, I leave to you some cc. It isn't much, but hopefully you'll find a use for it.
Lot #40088

@dragon_collector Here's some Le's, glorious fluffehscale. Use them to become even fluffeher!
Lot #645275

Sorry to anyone who feels offended to not have been mentioned, but these are the ones that came to mind first. I'll check in one or twice a week until you all claim them.

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 13 March 2016 at 8:09 AM

@madscienced Omg thank you love but please save it for yourself. i hope you get better soon love your a wonderful person and a even more wonderful friend. i hope you dont quit and if you would like i can take care of your creatures or pay ec to get them immortal so they wont die 😃

241 posts

madscienced • 15 March 2016 at 6:41 PM

@cloud-n-bolt It would be really, really great if you can help me get some of my special critters immortalized. Thank you. 😊