MistClan ~Sign-Ups~

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 22 March 2016 at 12:31 AM

{Intro}

MistClan is found just off the side of a great water fall for which it is named. Safely secured near the base and out of reach of the water it is a safe haven for the Clan with most predators unable to access it.
These cats are fed and sustained by the water, and by the forest around them.

{Ranks}

MistClan
Leader
Blazestar - 34 Moons - Male

Deputy
Eveningmist - 30 Moons - Female

Medicine Cat
Amberflower - 24 Moons- Female

Medicine Cat Apprentice
Wolfpaw - 13 Moons - Female

Warriors
Moonsplash - 20 Moons - Female
Mosspelt - 26 Moons - Male
Open

Apprentices
Nightpaw - 13 Moons - Male
Open

Queens & Kits
Open

Elders
Graypelt - 162 Moons - Male
Duskfur - 114 Moons - Female
Open

Outsiders
Rogues
Viperfang - 26 Moons - Female
Open

Loners
Tanglepath - 24 - Male
Open

Wanderers
Open

{Rules}

-Keep genders even
-No being both leader and deputy, same applies for medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice
-No powers or unusual colors of cats
-No sue's or god-modding
-Try and have decent spelling, and put up two or more sentences per post
-If you've read and understood the rules put your cats favorite color in other. I'm not including this.
-No mates or crushes with your own cats. You can ask someone to play them for you
-Keep everything form appropriate
-Try and make at least tow characters to start, to keep numbers up please.
-If you've read and understood all the rules put your characters theme song in code

{Form}

Name:
Wanted Rank:
Back-Up Rank:
Looks:
Kin:
Crush/Mate(If acceptable with someone else):
Past:
Personality:
Other:
Code:

{My Forms}

Name: Blazestar
Wanted Rank: Leader
Back-Up Rank: Warrior
Looks: A bright ginger tom with golden eyes and white paws and tail tip.
Kin/Kits: Viperfang(Half-Sibling, Disowned) and Quicksilver.
Crush/Mate(If acceptable with someone else): None
Past: Blazestar was born to Quicksilver and was the only one of his two siblings to survive the harsh leaf-bare they were born into. His father died that season as well, and his mother devoted her entire time to caring for her only kit. Cherishing him deeply until he became an apprentice.
Shortly after that Blazestar was met with his new sibling, an only she-kit born to an unknown father. He was never fond of his sibling as she took away from his mothers love for him and soon grew jealous of her skills as a warrior and apprentice. So he sought to take any path possible to undermine her.
He did so discreetly, driving away all cats who would talk to her, although this aided his sibling as well. And eventually as deputy he was able to finally put a decent cause to get her and her sour attitude out of the camp. Seeing the opportunity as a rogue attacked the small patrol she had gone out on he claimed that she killed her only friend and scarred her former apprentice.
The leader was forced to kick her out and when he retired a few moons afterwards Blazestar had no one who would call him out on his cheap tactics to earn his mothers praise again.
Personality: Blazestar is arrogant and easily jealous. He is caring, but to an extent and he craves the spotlight of those who admire him.
Other: N/A
Code: Homestuck Descend

Name: Wolfpaw/Wolfwind
Wanted Rank: Medicine Cat Apprentice
Back-Up Rank: Apprentice
Looks: A rather large and scruffy looking she-cat she has ashen gray fur with a silver underbelly, tail and muzzle. Her eyes are a pale orange color.
Kin/Kits: Dead
Past: Wolfpaw was born in a litter of two only and was found outside the Clan as a loner's kit with her brother. Their mother having abandoned the duo as a result of a lack of food.
She was raised by a surrogate mother in the Clan and was apprenticed to Scarleap when she was old enough. Although the apprenticeship lasted very shortly and ended when Scarleap was killed on a patrol by a rogue. Wolfpaw, terrified refused to speak after the incident. And still refuses to speak, even going so far as to give up warrior training to work as a medicine cat.
Personality: She is quiet, cunning and watchful. Named both for her intelligence and looks, Wolfpaw is quick to identify most of cats ailments without much asked.
Code: Prospit Dreamers

Name: Graypelt
Wanted Rank: Elder
Back-Up Rank: Elder
Looks: A long furred gray tabby tom with green eyes.
Kin/Kits: Viperfang and Blazestar
Crush/Mate(If acceptable with someone else): Long dead
Past: Graypelt was born at a time when the Clan was not so tumultuous. He was raised in a time where rivalry was relatively uncommon and he liked it that way. He was the strongest surviving warrior after a bout of greencough swept through the Clan when he was 28 moons and so was chosen by StarClan as the next leader. He remained that way, being cautious in his leading, until he reached 156 moons and retired leaving the leadership position to his current deputy Blazestar. Renouncing his leaders name and taking his last life he choose to retire and be at ease when he died. Instead of being stressed out to a point unhealthy for him.
Personality: He is laid back and calm, observant and wise. He has many stories to tell the young cats, and he is one to offer very important advice in times of crisis.
Code: Homestuck Moonsetter

Name: Viperfang
Wanted Rank: Rogue
Back-Up Rank: Rogue
Looks: A tall silver she-cat with brown paws, ears, tail and muzzle. She has one dark brown left eye and an ice-blue right eye. Across her right eye is a scar of three parallel lines, and stretching up from her left lip and up towards the middle of her cheek is another scar.
Kin/Kits: Blazestar
Past: Viperfang was born to a Clan mother and a rogue father. She grew up not knowing her father until a patrol with her mentor led her right to him. She met the other cat and the two bonded. Viperfang sneaking out at night to speak to him, being fascinated with his view on everything. And it was because of this that the young cat never really had many friends, well partly because of that.
She became a warrior and was something to be reckoned with, a fierce fighter and ready to defend to her death, but this cracked when she and her patrol consisting of her best friend Scarleap and his apprentice Wolfpaw. A rogue ambushed them and killed Scarleap before any of them could react. And Viperfang attacked the rogue, managing to send it off with scars to remember. But she was not able to defend herself from her half-brothers statement of her killing Scarleap. With Wolfpaw refusing to speak and the only evidence the black fur between her claws Viperfang was kicked out of the Clan.
For a short while she lived with her father, until even he was killed by another rogue and she had to take his place.
Personality: She is rude at first, very snappish and has a sharp tongue. Although it is really just her shell to protect herself. She isn't the most social so this is understandable, but once one gets to know her her rudeness can soften into sarcasm and her temper lowers.
Code: The Cave by Mumford & Sons

{Ping either @TheBrokenVibe or @Featherstar_StormClan this is going to be my main at the start of April, but until then Featherstar is going to be my main so I can tie up loose ends.}

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 22 March 2016 at 11:43 AM

@TheBrokenVibe @Featherstar_StormClan

Name: Amberflower
Wanted Rank: Medicine Cat
Back-Up Rank: Medicine Cat
Looks: Amber fur with white underbelly and honey colored eyes
Kin: Sister is Silverspirit
Crush/Mate(If acceptable with someone else): Nope. She's a medicine cat who actually doesn't get a mate lol.
Past: Her father was killed by a badger while he was out hunting. Her mother is still alive as an old warrior.
Personality: Patient, wise, calm.
Other: Her apprentice is Wolfpaw. (favorite color=gold)
Code: Viva la Vida by Coldplay (idk why, I'm just gonna choose songs that are stuck in my head 😋)

Name: Duskfur
Wanted Rank: Elder
Back-Up Rank: Elder
Looks: gray and orange fur, gray eyes
Kin: no living kin
Crush/Mate(If acceptable with someone else): Her mate, Cloudclaw, passed away from greencough about 11 moons ago
Past: She was a very talented hunter before she retired.
Personality: Sassy, caring but she doesn't let others know
Other: She mourns her dead mate. (Favorite color=orange)
Code: Confident by Demi Lovato

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 22 March 2016 at 5:56 PM

Name: Tanglepath
Wanted Rank: loner (will later join MistClan)
Back-Up Rank: warrior
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b1/34/1d/b1341d279e5d5cf221446d10f3664fef.jpg
Kin: Mother was killed by a car, father is unknown, sister was killed by a badger, has a brother that he doesn't know is alive
Crush/Mate(If acceptable with someone else): Moonsplash
Past: If warrior: Never knew his father and his mother died when he was young. He lived in MistClan his whole life.
If Loner: Same history with parents and became a loner
Personality: opinionated, has trust issues, usually chill, independent, sly, secretive,
Other: blue
Code: Silhouette by Owl city

@thebrokenvibe
Is it ok if I only have one character? It's hard for me to keep track of two. If not, I can try.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 22 March 2016 at 8:18 PM

@izziebee1017 Duskfur and Amberflower are accepted. Although it seems in the process of making your forms you skipped one of the rules so Silver spirit and Burgundy are not.

@pitch1226 That's fine. But if it does come down to low numbers I might ask for you to add another one. But accepted.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 22 March 2016 at 8:26 PM

@thebrokenvibe Ok, sounds good 😊

Female
1,475 posts

emeraldfirefly • 22 March 2016 at 9:41 PM

@thebrokenvibe @Featherstar_StormClan

Name: Moonsplash
Wanted Rank: Warrior
Looks: A silvery she cat with darker gray spots and blue eyes.
Kin: Unknown
Crush/Mate(If acceptable with someone else): Flamestrike (diseased)
Past: Moonsplash was entranced with becoming a medicine cat, but she was in love with Flamestrike. She gave up her dream of being a medicine cat to be with him. Unfortunately Flamestrike passed away due to green cough. Till this day Moonsplash is fascinated by medicine but attempts to keep that secret.
Personality: Quiet, and caring. She will fiercely defend her clan if needed but shies away from unfair battle.
Other: Mourns Flamestrike, and wishes he could have been saved. (Favorite Color= Green)
Code: Sorry I don't really listen to music so I don't know what theme song she would have

Name: Eveningmist
Wanted Rank: Deputy (its okay if not)
Looks: She is sleek and dark gray tabby with pale blue eyes. She has a long tail with a white tip.
Crush/Mate(If acceptable with someone else): None Edit: Slight Crush on Blazestar
Past: Her parents died fighting off rogues. When she became an apprentice she trained to the point of absolute exhaustion. She still wishes to avenge her parents deaths.
Personality: Friendly enough to clan mates but very hostile to outsiders (mainly rogues) because of her past. She is very fierce in battle and will sacrifice her life to preserve her clan. While she isn't in battle she is quiet and logical.
Other: Gold
Code: Sorry I don't really listen to music so I don't know what theme song she would have

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 22 March 2016 at 9:49 PM

@emeraldfirefly Accepted. And deputy is fine.

Female
1,475 posts

emeraldfirefly • 22 March 2016 at 9:50 PM

@thebrokenvibe
Thanks 😊

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 23 March 2016 at 7:43 PM

@pitch1226
@thebrokenvibe

thanks for the invite, but i don't have a clue how to do a warriors role play.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 23 March 2016 at 7:55 PM

@pitch1226

I don't do Warriors.

Female
1,475 posts

emeraldfirefly • 23 March 2016 at 9:51 PM

@thebrokenvibe @Featherstar_StormClan
When can we start? Making another character or two 😊

Name: Mosspelt
Looks: He's a dark brown tom with some lighter brown patches and green eyes
Kin: Nightpaw (although its unknown if he really is his kit)
Crush/Mate(If acceptable with someone else): Stormfeather (diseased)
Past: A cold winters night his and Stormfeather's newly born kits went missing. Stormfeather died from grief a few days later. The day that she died Nightpaw was found shivering by the waterfall and Mosspelt took him in as his own
Personality: Calm and quiet. He is very patient during hunting and prefers quiet approaches rather than open attacks
Other: Green and his apprentice is Nightpaw
Code: Sorry I don't really listen to music so I don't know what theme song he would have

Name: Nightpaw (once/if warrior: Nighttalon)
Wanted Rank: Apprentice
Looks: He has black fur and silvery flecks on his face and long whiskers
Kin: Mosspelt (believes he is his father though it may not be true) and Stormfeather (believes she is his mother though it may not be true also she is diseased)
Crush/Mate(If acceptable with someone else): none
Past: A cold winters night a a litter of kits went missing (Mosspelt+ Stormfeather), Nightpaw was found a few days later shivering by the stream. No one saw the missing kit's pelts so Mosspelt took him in as his own kit.
Personality: Calm and clever. He is shy when you first meet him but soon looses his shyness after you chat with him a while
Code: Sorry I don't really listen to music so I don't know what theme song he would have

Also feel free to assign Nightpaw a different mentor just wanted to give him someone to start with

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 23 March 2016 at 9:53 PM

@emeraldfirefly Accepted. I'll go make the RP thread.

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 24 March 2016 at 3:23 AM

@thebrokenvibe @featherstar_stormclan

Name: Darkclaw
Looks: Dark fur with a white tail tip. Green eyes.
Kin: Bluepaw (kit) and Bramblefur (brother)
Mate (If acceptable with someone else): Berrypelt, deceased.
Past: His mother died when he was born, and soon his father died from an illness. He never knew them well. Grew up with his brother and had a kit with his deceased mate.
Personality: Keeps to himself and doesn't talk to anybody much but Bramblefur. Snaps at anybody that pester him.
Other: Close to brother.
Code: 21 Guns by Green Day

Name: Bluepaw
Looks: Dark blue fur with blue eyes.
Kin: Darkclaw (father) and Bramblefur (uncle)
Crush/Mate (If acceptable with someone else): None for now
Past: Somedays after she had been born, her mother died from an unknown reason that left her father grieved.
Personality: Affable but shy in front of a crowd.
Other: Neglected by her father most of the time. Bramblefur's apprentice(?)
Code: Don't really listen to songs, so I don't know ^^"

Name: Bramblefur
Looks: Dark fur and greeneyes
Kin: Darkclaw (brother) and Bluepaw (niece)
Crush (If acceptable with someone else): Moonsplash
Past: His mother died when Darkclaw was born and his father died soon after that due to an illness.
Personality: Calm and quiet, but speaks his mind when he needs to.
Other: Protective of his brother.
Code: Don't really listen to songs, so I don't know ^^"

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 25 March 2016 at 12:04 AM

@ushafuse Accepted. I'll edit your characters in when I'm not so tired from band.

3 posts

cooolinamaza • 26 March 2016 at 1:40 AM

post 1:

Name: Silentmoon (previously Moon)
Looks: Black tabby she-cat with a blurred-out cream crescent moon on face, bright emerald eyes
Mate: Adder
Kits: Igneouskit, Boulderkit
Personality: Silent, usually uses understandable head and tail motions instead. Calm and cool under pressure. Not easily intimmidated.
History: Evil parents led to her silence with how creuly they treated her as their slave. Eventually she would find a way to escape, at 21 moons old. She hung out with her new friend, Adder, and they became mates after 2 weeks. When she found MistClan she knew she had found the spot where her heart lied, and sadly she had to say goodbye to Adder, for this was not his dreams and destiny.
Code: colour- cream song- Confident/-/Demi Lovato

Name: Igneouskit (Igneousburn) (previously Igneous)
Looks: Ginger tabby she-kit with night-black eyes
Mate: Too young
Kits: Too young
Personality: Spritely and curious
History: Born in the wild as Igneous. She only knew her father for 3 3/4 moons.
Code: colour- fire song-Paradise

Other stuff for both bcuse im not typing it twice: WHY CANT YOU JUST ACCEPT ME ON THE REAL PAGE, YOU DIDNT PUT IN THE DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS, AND I CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH WITHOUT A COMPUTER. U R NOT ON MY GOOD SIDE RIGHT NOW!!

Female
33 posts

hawk • 26 March 2016 at 12:46 PM

@thebrokenvibe
@Featherstar_StormClan
Name:FrostPelt
Wanted Rank:Queen
Back-Up Rank:Queen
Looks: Bright Silver fur with jet black paws and a striped tail
Kin:SpiritPaw
Past:Was a loner before she joined the mist clan
Personality: Most of the time sweet but protective of her kits
Other:Wanted to be a warrior before she became a queen
Code: don't really listen to songs??

Name:SpiritPaw
Wanted Rank:Apprentice
Back-Up Rank:Apprentice
Looks: Dark silver coat with white stripes on his tail and a black triangle on his face
Kin: FrostPelt (mother)
Past:Was born a loner. Father was caught by twolegs and taken after that SpiritPaw and FrostPelt joined the mist clan
Personality:Quiet and usually by himself or with his mother Frostpelt
Other: Has always dreamed of becoming a warrior
Code: don't really listen to songs ??

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 27 March 2016 at 2:04 AM

@hawk Accepted. As with Ushafuse, I'll up date the list when I'm not so exhausted from band.

@cooolinamaza Not accepted. Because not the right forms, and because of how rude you are being.

47 posts

cyson • 27 March 2016 at 3:24 AM

@thebrokenvibe
Name: Woodstripe
Back-Up Rank: Loner
Looks: Dark brown and gray fur with creamy white tabby stripes, chin, and chest. Brown eyes like the bark on a tree.
Kin: Younger brother to Hazelclaw
Crush/Mate(If acceptable with someone else): n/a
Past: It was just the two of them, Hazelkit and Woodkit. Their parents never had any more kits, so Woodkit grew more attached to his sister, and they could always be found together. An accident during their apprentice days awoke the fierce protectiveness that laid dormant in his heart. Thus, most assume that he's the older one.
Personality: Introspective but often taken as spacey. An unwilling and reluctant, but capable, leader. Tends to overthink and is a habitual slacker.
Other: brown
Code: dj snake middle

Name: Hazelclaw
Back-Up Rank: Loner
Looks: Hazel-green eyes. Solid gray with streaks of black.
Kin: Older sister to Woodstripe
Past: As a kit, Hazelkit was reckless. She admired the warriors and their strength and power, while also being so silently graceful. She would often stalk them to watch them hunt. When she was an apprentice, she tried to take on a fox solo, which didn't turn out well. Luckily, her brother came to her aid with his hunting group, and she escaped unscarred, but certainly not unscathed.
Personality: Strict and tends to nag a lot, something she picked up when her brother grew lazy after becoming a warrior. Doesn't consider the consequences of her actions. Not clumsy, but not particularly graceful either.
Other: white
Code: kygo stay

*note: I'm bad at describing, so here are the pics of the two cats. They're oddly large because they're my wallpapers lmao
Woodstripe - http://animalwall.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/cats-cat-animal-orange-photography-blue-pisici-14-free-download-wallpaper.jpg
Hazelclaw-http://wallpaperbeta.com/wallpaper_3840x2160/cat_looks_animals_ultra_3840x2160_hd-wallpaper-148804.jpg

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 27 March 2016 at 8:23 AM

@cyson Accepted.

Deleted • 31 March 2016 at 10:19 PM

Name: Shadepaw (Shadeclaws)
Looks: Medium fur that's all black with golden eyes.
Kin: Step sister of Sunsetheart
Past: Her brother and her aren't terribly on good terms, neither on bad. They tend to stay distant due to their parents. Although back then they loved each other very much. Now she despises him because her parents made her.
Personality: Shy, polite, kind, and tranquil
Code: Ayano's Theory of Happiness

Name: Sunsetheart
Wanted Rank: Warrior?
Back-Up Rank: Warrior?
Looks: A long furred cat with bright orange fur and a white underbelly also has golden eyes like his sister
Kin: step brother of Shadepaw
Past: His sister and him are now very distant due to their parents conflict, they used to be very close, but now pretends to resent her for the sake of his parents. Although he is willing to die for her.
Personality: Kind, caring, cheery, and peculiar
Code: Servant of Evil
@thebrokenvibe I'm terribly sorry if I made a mistake

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 31 March 2016 at 10:44 PM

@niale all good. Accepted.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 3 April 2016 at 6:37 PM

Name: SilverPaw
Back-Up Rank: Hunter
Looks: One Yellow eye one red eye, jet black medium fur, white paws, a long jagged scare running down right side, and white ears.
Kin: Mother And father are unknown.
Past: SilverPaw was adventuring in the forest when she was 4 moons old and got lost, but luckily she was taken in by the MistClan. She has taken on a fox solo when she was 9 moons old and won.

Personality: SilverPaw is very adventurous and likes to take risks. Although she sometimes doesn't obey orders, or ignores them she is very caring and if someone is hurt she is always by their side helping them.
Code: Hall Of Fame, and fire and gold. ((can't choose!))
@thebrokenvibe Sorry if i messed anything up!!

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 3 April 2016 at 10:50 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 The leader spot is taken, the ending -paw is reserved for apprentices, and there are no hunter ranks. Only warriors and apprentices. Also her fighting a fox alone when she is so young and winning is very sueish.

Name: Willow
Wanted Rank: Wanderer
Back-Up Rank: Wanderer
Looks: A very ragged and scruffy looking gray tom. His fur is clumped in many spots and his pelt is covered in very long, very thick fur. He has deep amber eyes.
Kin: Wolfwind
Crush/Mate(If acceptable with someone else): Dead
Past: Willow was born to the life of a loner and was raised by a caring mother who ultimately died of greencough when he was nine moons. He lived on his own for a short while until he met up with a silver she-cat known as Florence, and the two of them traveled around together bonding.
They became mates not too long afterwards, and Florence brought Willow two kits, just before she left them after complaining of a lack of food. Willow left the kits with the nearby MistClan, before he found Florence dead beside the river.
After that he left and began to wander around for moons until he finally found his way back to MistClan territories.
Personality: He's distant, and often out of it. He's very much a riddler, and after Florence's death he chose not to interact all too much with others.
Other: Beige
Code: Orchid Horror

Female
534 posts

vespira • 8 April 2016 at 12:53 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Name: Dawnpaw (Dawnstorm)
Looks: Long furred, white she-cat with cream colored patches and bright blue eyes.
Crush/Mate(If acceptable with someone else): OPEN
Past: Dawnpaw was born as a rogue and was abandoned by her parents. For as long as she could remember, she had been fending for herself. She accidentally wandered into the forest during a particularly bad blizzard and was almost frozen to death until she was found and brought to MistClan where she recovered and decided to stay there.
Personality: Energetic, bouncy and incredibly peppy. She doesn't really know how to take a hint and usually annoys others with how overly comfortable she acts with them. She does this to hide how lonely and sad she actually feels.
Other: Yellow
Code: OK by Madeon

Name: Coyotepaw (Coyoteclaw)
Back-Up Rank: Apprentice (?)
Looks: Large, heavily built, light brown tom with dark yellow eyes and long claws
Kin: Mother (kittypet), unknown father, unknown siblings
Past: Coyotepaw was born to a kittypet mother and loner father. The Twolegs who owned his mother didn't want extra mouths to feed so they planned to get rid of the litter. Unfortunately, his father didn't want to take the kits with him so the litter was thrown out into the streets. Coyotepaw wandered the alleys for moons before he ended up finding MistClan's camp. Deluded with hunger and fatigue, he gave the cats there the choice to either kill him or spare him. He was eventually taken in and became a Clan member.
Personality: Arrogant, aloof, and haughty. He likes to pretend he's the best at everything but can lower his pride when scolded. He usually likes to be the center of attention and it's very rare that he goes off by himself.
Other: Royal blue
Code: Jump by Two Steps from He^ll

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 11 April 2016 at 12:38 AM

@charm556 Sorry for late reply. Both accepted.

Female
534 posts

vespira • 11 April 2016 at 12:38 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Yay! Thank you!😃

Female
19 posts

wolfangel • 19 April 2016 at 9:00 PM

@thebrokenvibe

name: crystal heart(crystal dawn)
wanted rank: worrier
back up rank: unknown
appearance: medium fur length,black with brown: paws ears and muzzle,eyes are dark blue
kin: unknown
mother: panther
father: lion
past and now: when she was 13 moons old she became an apprentice for saving a worrier from assassins and now she is alone, but she is looking for friends and a mate also she is shy becuse she didn't have maney other cats beside her father.
personality: she is shy but is kind heated she will give her life for her friends and mates she is always honest and there when u need her.she is still shy and will do almost any command will bravely go off alone, with an enemy to take to justice,and/or go with friends and her mate
other: none
code: dark daydream

My i join plz?

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 19 April 2016 at 9:05 PM

@wolfangel not accepted. This is a literate roleplay and unfortunately I can hardly understand half of your form. The only ranks are those mentioned above. There are no gods or goddesses. Cats can't be purple and blue. And she is a sue.
Please fix your form and contact me again.

Female
19 posts

wolfangel • 19 April 2016 at 9:11 PM

@thebrokenvibe

ok plz re-read it i changed it

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 19 April 2016 at 9:18 PM

@wolfangel Still not accepted. She is still a sue and it is still hard to read your form. I apologize. And please use the given form, it makes things easier.