Art Contest! {Quitting}

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
796 posts

dragon_collector • 3 July 2016 at 6:07 AM

Woop! 😃 Good luck to everyone! ❤️ This was really fun 😸 First anime/chibi drawing for me! XD

293 posts

dragonfriend • 3 July 2016 at 3:02 PM

Okay, so it was a tough decision but I've decided on the winners!

First Place: @pwuffy
Second Place: @sky
Third Place: @linpug
Fourth place: @prairie

Congratulations!
Please see the first post for instructions on claiming your prize!

*To everyone who designed me a new character: If you didn’t win, please let me know ASAP via PM whether you want to keep your character or if it’s okay for me to keep it.

Congratulations to the winners, and a huge thanks to all who participated, I never thought I’d get so many stunning pieces of art (24 entries total, that’s incredible!) and I’m super grateful for the effort you put into drawing my characters and designing new ones. I hope you all enjoy eggcave as much as I did.

I’ll be doing my best to make sure all participants get a small prize, so keep an eye out for a PM within the next few days!
Please don’t beg or ask me for specific creatures as this is a gift. ^^'
Thanks again!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 3 July 2016 at 3:02 PM

@dragonfriend OH WOW!!! 😱 Thank you so much!!

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 3 July 2016 at 3:59 PM

@dragonfriend oh my gosh ❤️ ^^ thank you so much haha i'm so glad you liked my entries , your characters are great ^^ i looked at all the other entries too last night and there was so many good ones omg, so many talented people on here *O* grats to the other winners ❤️ this was a lot of fun

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 3 July 2016 at 6:07 PM

@dragonfriend

Congrats to all the winners! 😊 Thanks for the opportunity. I had a lot of fun doing my entry.

Female
796 posts

dragon_collector • 8 July 2016 at 12:59 PM

@pwuffy @sky @linpug @prairie
Woop! Good job guys! 😃 Seriously 😸 You deserved it~ all of you 😸 ❤️

@dragonfriend
Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity 😉 ❤️

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 8 July 2016 at 2:54 PM

@dragon_collector omg thank you ❤️ your entry was so cute 😸 the colors were so warm and cozy ❤️