List Theme Contest! (~OPEN!~)

in User Contests & Giveaways

93 posts

red_maple_meadows • 7 May 2016 at 10:29 AM

Suggestions are open!

I have a cove list: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (this list: ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ on my main is the equivalent) that I like to theme each month o-o Up til now, for this side, it's been creatures stolen on special dates or simply special creatures; this is how it will remain for my main as my main has creatures for every month to be featured. But for the month of May, this cove doesn't have any creatures particularly special or stolen on a special date, so I've mixed it up! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ starting theme in May was Birds! This month is the Beach. And I quite like having a different theme from my main, so this is where you guys come in.

I'd like suggestions for next month's theme.

Some rules:
1. It must be different from this month's theme- no beach or ocean themes, please.
2. It must be able to include at least two creatures so I can do a pattern of at least two lines or something else special with the arrangement. Yes, this does mean you should probably give my cove a quick look through, especially if your theme idea is a specific travel theme.
3. It must be different from my other coves lists, meaning the list cannot exclusively feature frozen or star creatures.
4. One theme suggestion per user per month. The same theme can be submitted by multiple users, but only one theme can be submitted per user.

If I select your theme, you'll win a prize! Your prize could be a travel- rare or up and excluding unobtainable travels, an item- uncommon or up and excluding unobtainable items, a creature from @lyrics-and-melodies, or even a small EC prize. If multiple people suggest the same theme, you will all receive a prize. What the prize will be will depend on my supply of travels/items, which creatures I'd be willing to give as a prize, and how much EC I have/if I'm trying to save it. Please do not request/demand a specific prize or complain about your prize when you receive it. I figured I'd make this fun by giving prizes, and I'll do my best to maybe find something you're looking for or need, but if you'd like to complain, this'll be the only time I do this.

Submissions will end June 29. They will restart July 7 as I plan to make this a monthly thing c: Prizes will (hopefully) be given June 30, but if not June 30, I'll get them to you asap 😊

Suggestions for July:

June's theme is the Beach! A suggestion of any beach or ocean theme will be ignored! Hint hint: July Fourth is my birthday! 😉

You can ping either this account or @mcmelody c: Either one is fine.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 7 May 2016 at 10:31 AM

An ark field background for June?

@mcmelody

Female
320 posts

christened_moon • 7 May 2016 at 10:39 AM

@mcmelody

For the summer, maybe a beach or ocean theme? There are a lot of travels and creatures that fit that could look really nice. Especially with this month's creatures.

93 posts

red_maple_meadows • 7 May 2016 at 10:50 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 @christened_moon

Added c:

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 7 May 2016 at 10:51 AM

@melodysmeadows Thanks 😃

Deleted • 8 May 2016 at 12:36 AM

Be creative! Whatever theme you want to submit, do it! c:

93 posts

red_maple_meadows • 8 May 2016 at 7:06 PM

Two suggestions so far 😊 How many can I get by the end of the month?

Female
669 posts

animal_9_namer • 9 May 2016 at 5:53 PM

@melodysmeadows @mcmelody
(Didn't know who to ping >-<)
How about a "Pretty in Pink" theme? 😊

Deleted • 10 May 2016 at 12:03 AM

@animal_9_namer

Both was actually fine XD Adding you now c:

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 10 May 2016 at 2:56 AM

@melodysmeadows Glowing Night theme?

Hard to explain, but travels like Ajani Asteroid(s) and Aurora Borealis(s). They're beautiful night-time travels. x3

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 10 May 2016 at 5:36 AM

@melodysmeadows
A rainbow theme maybe? The creatures could be arranged in rainbow order so maybe creatures with a red color scheme goes in the first row and then creatures with an orange color scheme will go to the second row, yellow will go to the next one and so on 😊. Or you could arrange it travel wise. So for example if you dont have enough creatures for your green row, you could find a creature close enough to green and just put on a green travel 😊.

(@)aliney 's cove has a theme similar to what I'm talking about the only difference is that it doesnt have the entire rainbow (you could do that too if you'd like to) I think it's just gorgeous ❤️

93 posts

red_maple_meadows • 10 May 2016 at 10:50 AM

@bunnyshadow @scorpio

Added c:

Female
177 posts

spelunker • 10 May 2016 at 12:49 PM

@mcmelody @melodysmeadows
How about a cloudy/foggy theme?
Or maybe firey/sunrise/sunset?

(Sorry if that's weird...)

Deleted • 10 May 2016 at 1:42 PM

@spelunker

They all make sense, but I can't tell which one you're trying to suggest ^^;

Female
177 posts

spelunker • 10 May 2016 at 1:58 PM

@mcmelody
The cloudy/foggy one.

Deleted • 10 May 2016 at 1:59 PM

@spelunker

Alright, cool c: I'll add you now.

93 posts

red_maple_meadows • 11 May 2016 at 12:45 PM

Have gotten some great suggestions so far c: I'd love to see what else you guys come up with ^-^

Deleted • 13 May 2016 at 12:53 PM

Still taking suggestions c:

93 posts

red_maple_meadows • 19 May 2016 at 10:47 AM

Ten days left to suggest a theme! c:

Deleted • 24 May 2016 at 10:20 PM

Five days left before this closes 😱 It won't reopen until June 7, so submit themes now!

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 24 May 2016 at 10:30 PM

Pink cloud or maybe a greenhouse background.

@mcmelody

Deleted • 24 May 2016 at 10:38 PM

@panda9983

You mean the travels themselves or just any travel with pink clouds for a Pink Cloud theme and any nature travel for a Greenhouse theme? Or do you possibly mean changing all of the creatures' travels? O-o And which theme are you submitting? I'm so confused ^^;

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 24 May 2016 at 11:35 PM

@mcmelody

Maybe a nature/vegitation theme? 😱
Or mayhaps just summer fun themed, ex either summer travels like swimming pools, or swimming tubes?

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 24 May 2016 at 11:43 PM

@mcmelody

Travels with pink clouds or a nature theme.

Deleted • 24 May 2016 at 11:47 PM

@prairie Which theme are you submitting? O-o

@panda9983 Aah, alright ^^ But which one are you submitting? O-o

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 24 May 2016 at 11:49 PM

@mcmelody

The nature theme😊

Deleted • 24 May 2016 at 11:50 PM

@panda9983

Alright, cool 8D

Female