Bored

in Chit-Chat

Female
544 posts

kagirl21 • 2 April 2011 at 9:08 PM

OMG Danielle I havnt told you this one before. XD Ryan almost took his shirt off infront of me. XD

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 9:09 PM

@thepells4 Lol, like Jacob would say i'm pyschotic. Nate would say I have problems. And my dad.. would say he doesn't know me XD

@kagirl21 You almost got lucky then.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 9:10 PM

@Kagirl21 I thought you were over Ryan? Cuz remember the Alex story? But still... Lol. xD Once I saw Carlos without a shirt... He was outside with some middle schoolers and it was really hot outside... But the sun wasn't the only tihng that was hot. 😈

Female
544 posts

kagirl21 • 2 April 2011 at 9:11 PM

@dawnfur XDXD Nat. XD

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 9:12 PM

@thepells4 Lol XD @kagirl21 what..what happened? I like stories..unless there are scary!

Female
544 posts

kagirl21 • 2 April 2011 at 9:12 PM

@thepells4 XD I almost screamed and I wanted to touch his abbs. XDXD Tell Nat about all the stories about him and about Alex ❤️. XD 😈

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 9:13 PM

gonna be gone for a sec, gotta grab my food.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 9:14 PM

@Kagirl21 Well I kinda forget them... Btw listen to Kiss 108, they're playing remixes of songs tonight. xD Btw @Danwfur, did yu try to get ot KIss 108 yet? 107.9... I went to Wkee and it was all fuzzy. T_T

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 9:19 PM

@thepells4 apparently all i'm allowed to listen to is wkee XD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 9:20 PM

@Dawnfur Awww T_T My dad doesn't even know to Kiss 108... My mom would be fine with it... IF SHE KNEW. 😈

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 9:21 PM

@thepells4 Wow Lol XD Yay! Et next! Gotta call Jacob! [I call him everytime it comes on XD]

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 9:22 PM

@Dawnfur Wow. xD What new songs do you know? Like REALLY new? I can name a few. xD

Female
544 posts

kagirl21 • 2 April 2011 at 9:22 PM

Ok so I'm telling the strories to you Nat. XD Well first of all, RYAN IS HOTT! He is SOO cute and funny. Just sayin'. XDXD And this is the story about my other love Alex ❤️. Well first on of my friends Kayla LOVES HIM. And me and Kayla think he likes ME. And one day he started wiping the board down with me and we had a good time and I guess it was pretty romantic, ❤️ and then we looked into eachother's eyes and--Kayla comes over and asks if she can take my place wiping the board. Then Alex say: WHY CANT KAREN ANNE DO IT? WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU? BESIDES SHE IS A LOT NICER THAN YOU. XD I will NEVER forget that.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 9:23 PM

@Kagirl21 I've never seen Ryan, you showed me before but it was from a distance and I forgot... But Alex is so ugly. XP Remember when Kayla was chasing him and Jack i think it was around and they had Santa hats on? And the boys were throwing chunks of ice at eachother. xD

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 9:24 PM

@kagirl21 Wow nice. I've actually noticed something. They say First Love, it's true first boyfriend means nothing, compared to first crush.

Female
544 posts

kagirl21 • 2 April 2011 at 9:26 PM

@thepells4 I remember. @thepells4 and @dawnfur XD One time I tried burring Alex with pilows and sometimes when we have subsitutes we text togather. XD ❤️

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 9:26 PM

@Dawnfur Definitely, cuz Carlos is my first crush, well second but my first one was kinda forced, lol. xD But stilll Carlos is the best boy ever... Well I mean you have Jacob so it's different for you lol xD

@Kagirl21 Wow. xD I tihnk like half the kids in my class have cell phones... And Noah was jealous of the cover I have over my phone, you know, that purple and blue and green tiger striped one? He said he was jealous and it completely scared me lol xD

Female
544 posts

kagirl21 • 2 April 2011 at 9:28 PM

OMG I just had so many crushes before. XD Should I name all of them?

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 9:29 PM

@thepells4 yeah, it is different it took me a year to even like Jacob XD

@kagirl21 Wow! I've only had a crush on a few boys XD it scares me to know anyone elses number, Haha.

Female
544 posts

kagirl21 • 2 April 2011 at 9:30 PM

XD Danielle.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 9:31 PM

@Dawnfur Same here, cuz when Carlos had just come form Brazil he was really smart and top in the class but so was I and I was jealous... But then one day we were playing a game and laughing together and we looked at eachother right in the eyes and I was like, "I love this guy." And since then, I've had this HUGE crush on him, but so did my BFF, she actually said she was HAPPY for me when she found outthat he likes me, not something you hear everyday. xD

@Kagirl21 YES 😈 If Ben is on that list I am gonna smack you on
monday. xD

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 9:33 PM

@thepells4 Wow, one of my friends would be like fighting another for a guy..XD

@kagirl21 Yes name them XD

Female
544 posts

kagirl21 • 2 April 2011 at 9:35 PM

OK this is the list::::

Connor (I hate him now ask Dani)
Jack
Ryan ❤️
Alex ❤️
Zach
Casey
Yorgo (Lol Danielle 😋)

Cant remember any more. 😋

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 9:35 PM

@Dawnfur WOW O_O Luckily, I was spared form that pain. xD Cuz one day I was at my BFF's for a sleepover and we were outside late at night and she said, "if you tell me your crush I'll tell you mine," and she said Carlos and I was like, "Same here O_O". But then she started LAUGHING... Thanks Adrienne. xD

@Kagirl21 Yorgo??? You know how much my dad hates him, remember when he tired to run me over with his biek and threaten to shoot Angel? And he slapped me and evrything. xD I tohugh HE liked YOU? Or was that Nassim? xD Omg... Nevr knew you ever liked Jack, he lives on the street too. xD

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 9:39 PM

@thepells4 HAHAHAHAHAHA at my school we have this thing called the "purple rewards party" for people who don't get into trouble. And Me and my friend went to it. And she's said that "tell me ur crush i'll tell you mine." I told her it was jacob and she told me hers then looked around then started to go in the direction jacob was and I'm like "don't you dare.." {we were on a hill} I ended up tackling her so she wouldn't tell him XD

Female
544 posts

kagirl21 • 2 April 2011 at 9:40 PM

Yeah and ok. I loved him in third grade. Remember when I said that he said this too me: LOOK AT MY SEXY SIMPSONS BOXERS. XDXD And yeah in third grade Nassim told Eleni that he liked me. XD *Gagging* I still think Jack is cute...😋.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 9:42 PM

@Kagirl21 OHHH HOLY CRAP DON'T REMIND ME ABOUT THE BOXERS KAREN ANNE. XD Remember when you told me what they ACTUALLY said? I just can't believe that... xD And I can't say any of the boys are cute, if you saw Carlos you'd be in love but then I'd have to tackle you. 😈

@Dawnfur lol about the tackling. xD

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 9:42 PM

@kagirl21 Okay heres mine..{don't tell jacob XD}
jacob [ex lol]
tyler [ex lol]
bobby - don't like him anymore, friends.
jacob [ex lol]
Nate [Don't like him anymore, don't worry not my bro XD]
jacob [still together]

Is it me or do you see a pattern? I like Jacobs XDXD

@thepells4 Lol yeah, He didn't know then and I wasn't about to let him know XD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 9:44 PM

@Dawnfur Lol. xD I know you used to like Tyler, but after the whole thing with your firend you should take him off the list lol. xD Oh and tell Karen Anne about the dead baby jokes. x

Female
544 posts

kagirl21 • 2 April 2011 at 9:45 PM

@thepells4 XD Danielle. I am known for "steeling people's soulmates" (to Kayla XD) 😈 😋

@dawnfur Wow, you do like Jacobs. XD I Jacob. *zipped lips*