Bored

in Chit-Chat

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:14 PM

@ijilleh Hey he gets the allowance XD I don't get an allowance anyway so I couldn't even if i wanted to, which i don't XD There's no TV in my room I'd have to go downstairs..

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 10:14 PM

@Ijilleh Lol. xD

@dawnfur did you see what the boy in my class said, did you read it? SO wrong. xD

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:19 PM

@dawnfur I've never gotten an allowance. :C

I don't like Nickelodean. I miss Danny Phantom and the old Spongebobs. I watch stuff like MAD, Regular Show and Adventure Time now. xD

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:19 PM

@thepells4 Lol who COULDN'T understand that? XD you know great to know I was saying that OUT LOUD STILL ON THE PHONE WITH MY BOYFRIEND XDXDXDXDXD THANKS XD

@ijilleh I never have either ☚ī¸ Woo! Mad and Regular Show 😃 I still like oldies like Courage the Cowardly Dog though 😊

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 10:20 PM

@Dawnfur You told Jacob on the phone... Lol. xD Isn't it funny tohugh? xD Now I'm giggling about ti... I'm trying not too because if my mom hears she'll think I'm a freak... Btw, ET on my raido station right now. 😉

266 posts

asa • 2 April 2011 at 10:21 PM

@ijilleh

meh I've never gotten an allowance either -________-

I dont even know what u guys are talking about...xD but still...

I guess its an asian thing, none of my asian friends have allowances. oh, im asian too...you might have figured that out already though

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:23 PM

@dawnfur I like shows where stuff actually HAPPENS. >:C Not like iCarly or (oh god) Big Time Rush. I watch Big Time Rush sometimes though 'cause it makes me feel better about myself. xD

@delfin99 That sucks. D: My parents are just meanybutts. T.T And my mom's really poor, so yeah.

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:24 PM

@thepells4 I'm gonna tell that to all the pervs at my school XD and yeah i was just sittin here sayin that and Jacob is just sittin there listenin he's like "What the h*** are you doing?" So I told him.. so yeah XD

@ijilleh finally! I hate Icarly and Big time rush..Especially Big time rush! who freaking cares bout them, they aren't even hot! XD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 10:24 PM

@Ijilleh ol those shows... I don't even understadn btr. xD The rest of my family likes icarly, but i could live without it. 😋

@Dawnfur Lol good idea. xD And remmeber the joke with the french guy too? Lol, inapropriate jokes... Yet so funny lol xD Btw, did you tell Jacob that I told you the joke? xD

And on the topic of btr, there's a guy in it named Carlos. -_- He looks NOTHING liek MY Carlos thoguh. xD

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:26 PM

@delfin99 I don't get an allowance but I'm not asian..

@thepells4 Yeah good to know Jacob came up with yeah phil isn't it? My science teacher heard me say Well F*** Because someone took my seat in the back of the room XD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 10:27 PM

@Dawnfur Neither am I. 😋 And I don't get allowances either... No one gets allowances theses days. xD Lol about science class... Dang I need to edit these posts all the time. xD What did the teacher say when he heard you? 😋

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:29 PM

@thepells4 My parents are just cheap! My step mom works in a freakin hospital and I don't get an allowance!? Dumb T.T

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:30 PM

@dawnfur The Kendall dood's eyebrows scare me. xD And I watch it because I like yelling at the TV when people do stupid stuff. xD

And that's just stupid. My dad likes to say I'm allowance-less because I don't always follow orders, but he wouldn't give me an allowance even if I was perfect. >:T

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 10:30 PM

@Dawnfur Lol. xD Well I've never gotten allowances, except for a few times when my mom bought me 2,500 cc for doing my homework on time. xD

Dang, this is weird, I'm ttalking to a bunch of 14/15/16 year olds about this stuff and I'm only like 11... I'm so aweosme. 😈

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:34 PM

@ijilleh I know i'm like i told you not to, stupid! XD

@thepells4 Lucky, I usually do all my homework in homeroom XD or breakfast..here is the homework cycle..😊

NATE DOES HIS HOMEWORK, JACOB COPIES HIM I COPY JACOB'S, HOLLI COPIES ME, SAVANNAH COPIES HOLLI XDXDXD EVERYTIME TOO 😃

Lol yes you are XD I'm 14 dunno who here is older..

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 10:35 PM

@Dawmfur Lol. xD Well I used to sit next to this kid that copied off my test once so my teacher made him sit in the back of the room. 😈

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:36 PM

@dawnfur I always do my homework at like 12 AM every day. xD And wait, whaa?

And @Thepells4 I'm only 13. 😸 I are young. xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 10:37 PM

@Dawnfur Idk, but I'm pretty sure I'm the youngest here, I'm guessing ijilleh is the oldest, lol xD

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:37 PM

@thepells4 The back is good 😃 But not my homeroom, he always catches people asleep in the back but in the front..nah XD

thought ijilleh was in 7th grade if so i'm in 8th so i'm older 😃

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:40 PM

@thepells4 I feel mature. xDDD

@dawnfur I always fall asleep but I still get straight A's. xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 10:41 PM

@Dawnfur Well I'm in FIFTH, you're the one to talk lol xD I hat being so much younger thnan you people, but I still talk to you guys like I'm 14, lol xD

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:42 PM

@ijilleh People think I'm different and more "mature" because I have a twin first of all wth? Hows it make me different? ☚ī¸

I fall asleep too usually Jacob Nate Savannah or Caitlin throws something at me to wake me up XD

@thepells4 Yeah you actually do XD you don't even sound 11 O_o oh well..lets you fit in 😃 Yay! I'm the one to talk to 😃

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 10:44 PM

@Dawnfur Wow if you're older than your twin than you're obviously more mature... and someone told me that boys are stronger than girl.s but gilrs are... Ok how do I put this... Uhhh... More mature... Than boys. O_O And it doesn't even seem like I'm 11, to be honest, the ONLY WAY I'm different from you is that i'm younger.. Unless you haven't... Uhhhh... You know. O_O

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:45 PM

@dawnfur I don't have any friends to wake me up except Josie and she's all the way across the room most of the time.

And just to clear things up, I'm 13. xD

And and and and call me Jill. Not in pings though 'cause I don't get them. xD

@thepells4 Are you saying you're 11 and not a virgin? o.O

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:45 PM

@thepells4 no he's older BY AN HOUR. I'm stronger than my step brother, and some other guys. Girls can be stronger than guys..

Hi Jill 😃 Savannah is the COMPLETE opposite side of the room but somehow she manages to throw something XD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 10:46 PM

@Dawnfur I know, they can be, I hate how people sya girls aren't strong, but we are. xD But that more mature than boys thing is so true. xD

I never really fall asleep at school, but a few years ago someone did, and guess whta? The teacher let her sleep. xD

Uggg, I make typos all the time, the stupid keybpard is too small. xP I know how to spell, but i always hit the wrong keys lol xD

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:48 PM

@thepells4 Yeah would it be sad if I said some guys are more mature than me at times? XDXD Face it my DAD is my only influence it's HIS FAULT i'm a perv XD

Okay I've played the song Everytime We Touch making Jacob listen to it atleast 50 times XD He's gonna kill me Monday XDXDXDXDXD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 April 2011 at 10:49 PM

@Dawmfur Come on, you're not a perv. xD REALLY Nat, lol. xD

Why are you listening to that song so much? Lol. xD

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:51 PM

@dawnfur Josie usually doesn't pay attention to my sleepings so yeah. xD

@thepells4 YOU JUST WAIT TILL MIDDLE SCHOOL. YOU JUST MOTHERF***ING WAIT. EVERYONE will be either asleep or talking their mouths off.

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:51 PM

@thepells4 REALLY? 😈 I just don't show it >=D Bell knows, ask her XD Speaking of Bell..I haven't talked to her in like, forever ☚ī¸