Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 4 September 2016 at 9:50 AM

@shadowy_overseer Thanks for viewing the creature! It means a lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

235 posts

shadowy_overseer • 4 September 2016 at 9:58 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 @shadow_girl Here you go ^^

Egg Description:

Panthqua eggs are a stormy, mottled grey that give the impression of being painted with water colors. The shades deeply resemble the grey of clouds right before a thunderstorm. In fact, during thunderstorms, Panthqua eggs will let off water, almost like rain. It is said that Panthquas are healthier after rain and will not hatch until they have experienced at least one storm.

Creature Description:

Young Panthquas are a light grey color, with liquid blue eyes and a tail that fades from the Panthqua's grey to a watery cerulean, which is actually water. Unlike the Trisk however, this only applies to their tail, with the rest being fur. Their tails seem to be merely for decoration, but the SARC is researching if there might be another use. They have a silver necklace with a charm in the shape of a crashing wave that glows when they are happy, which remains in their mouths throughout their life.

Teenage Panthqua pelts darken to a stone grey, a few shades below their childhood coat. Their liquid eyes now begin to change shades based on their mood. Angry Panthquas will have dark, blue-black eyes with hints of indigo, and happy or excited Panthquas will have aquamarine eyes, sometimes mixed with sky blue.

Fully matured Panthquas are deep, blackish greyโ€”the colors of rainclouds in a brewing storm. They have a lithe build as well as sharp retractable claws, which seem to be made partly of water and are a deep navy color. They seem to smile at anything, unless angered. Their paws are light blue, all except the right front paw which is dark blue.

Panthquas are solitary by nature, and will most likely lash out when approached in the while. Before you attempt to play with a Panthqua, make sure it knows you can be trusted. Once you are sure, be ready to have some fun - Panthquas are very rambunctious and energetic when they open up.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 4 September 2016 at 10:55 AM

@shadowy_overseer

Oh my gosh...

Me and limited vocabulary shall sit and gawk in amazement at the wonderful superiority of this spectacular piece. HOW?!

I do like this, I would say it should be used. It sounds more professional then first one. Mostly because the last time I used the word rambunctious was...actually, I don't remember. But good job! If @lailaluckyseal87 gives it a good, then I'm all open to it and we can (or she can...IDK.) add your name to the credit-thingie. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 4 September 2016 at 7:08 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Oh I really love it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Man I really hope eggcave is able to make this someday ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 4 September 2016 at 7:37 PM

@poptarts Me too!!! XD

235 posts

shadowy_overseer • 4 September 2016 at 8:04 PM

@shadow_girl Haha, thank you! I like to write in my spare time. I've also made a few changes to my changes XP

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 5 September 2016 at 12:33 PM

@poptarts YAAAAAASSSSS...

@shadowy_overseer Still amazing, you're an excellent writer!

235 posts

shadowy_overseer • 5 September 2016 at 8:32 PM

@shadow_girl Ehehehehe thanks! ^^

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 11 November 2016 at 6:04 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 I NEED IT!! ALL THE STAGES!!! ( also why have you blocked me? XD you blocked me back when my account was like a month old XD )

Female
2,396 posts

ida92 • 24 November 2016 at 4:42 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 Wow, really pretty! I think I like the last stage most. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 November 2016 at 5:09 PM

@lucie1677 I have nobody blocked, and if youa re, it is against the rules to contact people whom blocked you.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 25 November 2016 at 1:00 AM

@lailaluckysea87

just checked and it seems that you didn't block me, weird, in the past whenever i clicked on any of your pets it said i was blocked XD