Show Recommendations?

in Entertainment

Female
13 posts

waywardbean • 24 August 2016 at 11:37 AM

@fairy_tail there are some refferences , but i think you'll be all right. sarah jane adventures is shorter than doctor who, but that's good.

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 24 August 2016 at 11:45 AM

@waywardbean

If that's the case, I'll go and check it out then.😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 24 August 2016 at 11:50 AM

@fairy_tail have you ever watched arrow?

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 24 August 2016 at 12:20 PM

@cloud-n-bolts

Yep! I watched until around Season 3, but then I started to get bored so I'm not completely up to date with it anymore.^^;

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 24 August 2016 at 5:16 PM

@fairy_tail well im on season 2 atm and im completely in love with it ah thats a shame love ☚ī¸

1,853 posts

purgatory • 24 August 2016 at 6:50 PM

@fairy_tale have you watched AGT (America's got talent?) ?

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 25 August 2016 at 12:26 PM

@cloud-n-bolts

Well, I follow the comics storyline very closely (I'm a comic nerd) and once things started to deviate too much from Green Arrow into more of a Batman-esque setting, I started to lose interest.☚ī¸ But if you like it, don't let my opinion stop you!

@ammolite

Nope, I haven't. Mainly because I don't live in the States and talent shows/reality TV doesn't interest me much.XD I don't like watching the lives of people/the things they do.^^;

1,853 posts

purgatory • 25 August 2016 at 12:33 PM

@fairy_tail mmmkay! Do u watch comedy or action shows? 😋

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 25 August 2016 at 12:36 PM

@ammolite

Action, most definitely! As for comedy, it depends on what kind and whether it's real people or cartoons.😊

1,853 posts

purgatory • 25 August 2016 at 12:38 PM

@fariy_tail drama maybe? I also watch MMs (murder mystery don't ask why I only watch because it's suspenseful) but I guess they're a bit scary XO horror movies don't scare me 😋 hmmm I remembered an action show I once watch, forgot it's name, uhh.... Let me look for it on the Internet 😋

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 25 August 2016 at 1:17 PM

@ammolite

Depends on the kind of drama.XD I don't like those girl clique types of dramas, they remind me too much of people I know in RL.😋 Murder mysteries are fine - I used to watch Bones and Criminal Minds before. I don't do pure horror though - too scary.^^;

Sure thing! Just ping me when you find it 😉

Female
35 posts

holted76 • 28 August 2016 at 10:52 AM

@fairy_tale

Have u tried Attack on Titan yet? Yo could also try Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, the Seven Deadly Sins, and Boku no Hero Academia. They are all pretty action-based.

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 28 August 2016 at 3:24 PM

@holted76

Ah, well, Attack on Titan isn't my thing.^^; Just something about the concept that turns me away from it.

What are the others about?😱 I don't want anything too overly violent by the way - just reasonable enough stuff.

Female
35 posts

holted76 • 28 August 2016 at 3:28 PM

@fairy_tale
I don't find the last two violent probably the same level as FMA. Jojo does get kinda gorey.
Deadly sins is about a princess who goes to find seven "criminals" to help her take back her kingdom.
Hero is about a world full of people with powers and follows a boy born with no power gain a power and goes to hero school.

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 2 September 2016 at 3:28 PM

@holted76

Hmmm. I see. The Deadly Sins one is intriguing - I think I'll check it out.
As for the Hero one, it doesn't really pique my interest. But I'll file it away for the future.

Female
35 posts

holted76 • 2 September 2016 at 4:49 PM

@fairy_tail
Just to let you know, The seven deadly sins is heavily based on medical mythology. As in there are knights, demons, fairies, giants, and stuff like that

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 2 September 2016 at 4:54 PM

@holted76

It's okay.😊 I'm interested in that type of stuff.

Keep the shows coming!😃

Female
89 posts

lzumi • 2 September 2016 at 5:05 PM

@fairy_tail

Danganronpa: The Animation is good. It's about 15 highschool students who are accepted into a really posh highschool based on their talents and it turns out that they're forced to live there for the rest of their lives unless they kill somebody and get away with it. It's 13 episodes long and the ending song is really good.

I'm also halfway through watching a walkthrough of Danganronpa 2, which was never made into a show, but you can find it on YouTube. The idea is the same, but this time they're on the 'Killing School Trip' where they're on an island.

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 3 September 2016 at 5:21 AM

@lzumi

Kind of gives me a Lord of the Flies vibe. I think I'll try it.😊 It's not overly gory or anything, is it?

Female
89 posts

lzumi • 3 September 2016 at 6:20 AM

@fairy_tail

I personally don't find it gory. The motion of the blood is very realistic but they tone it down a lot because the colour of the blood is bright pink colour which makes it seem much more tame! If you're willing to spoil the first death just to see what it looks like, I'll pm you what to google 😊

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 3 September 2016 at 12:06 PM

@lzumi

When does the blood/gore start? Like which episode? Because I can start watching it and I can gauge it.😊

Female
89 posts

lzumi • 3 September 2016 at 12:17 PM

@fairy_tail

If I remember rightly, the gore starts at episode two. 😊

It's not that bad once you get used to it, it's just a bit upsetting to see some of your favourite characters, y'know, not surviving, but it's got a lot of plot twists and it's really good, so I hope you enjoy it!

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 3 September 2016 at 1:04 PM

@lzumi

I've watched an anime called Another and the gore there was... Unsettling. A bit disturbing the way some of the students... died.

But if it starts at two, I can gauge it. So yeah, I'll give it a try.^^