*sigh* Pokémon Go is getting worse.

in Chit-Chat

Male
33 posts

dan • 23 September 2016 at 3:11 PM

I don't play Pokémon Go anymore since there's been nonstop requests for making the app "better" and the updates are getting ridiculous. Now they are doing a Buddy System. Then there's another update I can't remember. I'm still following their updates by a website I follow but I don't play the game. I used to be up for it. Had 100+ Pokémon but I played it less and less, uninstalled it. The bugs and glitches are still there for me anyway. They say updates cause this problem but Niantic is slowly fixing it plus updating.

What do you guys think about the new updates?

Female
16,159 posts

bunnyshadow • 23 September 2016 at 5:31 PM

@dan I haven't played as much as I used to when the game was first released and there was the 3 footstep tracking system. Now that there is the bush version, I don't even know where to look for anything. The buddy system is very cute, I am a fan of it but the game takes forever to gain experience if you don't have Lucky Eggs and a whole bunch of pokemon to evolve.

It takes me about 2 weeks to level up now that I am in the mid 20s, but that also may be because I don't play often anymore.

Male
33 posts

dan • 23 September 2016 at 5:53 PM

@bunnyshadow I was up in the lvl 80's when I decided to quit and it got harder to gain exp since I'm way up there. You get better items when you lvl up a certain lvls. It started taking me longer gaining exp and I got more frustrated with it. Lucky Eggs are really hard to come by it seems and getting a Incense. I got mad when they took the foot system away and replaced it with the grass and took away the pulse when you got closer to a Pokémon.

Female
12 posts

anne • 4 October 2016 at 5:58 PM

I only played about a month or so.
I even spent money on it but my friend quit and I kind of lost interest. I hear people talking about it everywhere I go though. It's weird because a lot of them don't even know anything about Pokemon.

I'll stick to the ds games.

I didn't notice any updates while I was playing. I saw they have some kind of Pokeball looking bracelet now? I noticed a guy at my work wearing one... I don't really know what it does though.

Deleted • 1 February 2017 at 5:56 PM

@anne

That pokeball bracelet i'm pretty sure is a blind pokemon go extension. So say you're at work and you find a pokemon but you can't take out your phone to catch it. All you have to do is push a little thingy and if a green light pops up, that means you've caught it.

It doesn't show what you caught, and you can only use pokeballs if you use the extension. It's kind of dumb. No, it's REALLY DUMB. Somewhere around the world there are signs on the street saying, "Don't play Pokemon Go on the street! You risk accidents!" Some people ignore that and continue to play Pokemon Go.

I don't play Pokemon Go, but recently it's gotten kind of boring since there's no story line or NPCs' that normally keep us intrested in the game.

Eek! I'm running out of characters! Oh well, bye!!!

P.S I hate Pokemon Go. ☹️ Sorry if I've offended anyone...

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 1 February 2017 at 6:00 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Do not bump older, inactive topics to the top of the Livepulse.

Due to the reason above this topic is now closed.