in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
33 posts

scientificlychee • 7 October 2016 at 11:35 AM

i really love the idea šŸ˜Š

Female
12 posts

yanisha • 18 October 2016 at 6:21 AM

The idea is neat, but IĀ“ve seen it go overboard on another site with about 25 (I didnĀ“t really count them) gender-options including icons to choose from...

As egg cave strives to be a safe environment for children of any age (me, IĀ“m 35 and still consider me a child in many ways), and many parents still canĀ“t cope with having a child with a non-hetero orientation, IĀ“m not sure how much unrest too many options might bring. Mostly in the minds of the parents not knowing what the heck a demi-girl is.
But "non-binary" and possibly "hidden" as the options to choose from, other than standard binary, sound great to me and will surely help get curiosity for the thematic, and then maybe acceptance, out there.

So good luck getting this trough and thumbs up for this idea!

Non-binary
27 posts

ekmmke • 20 October 2016 at 10:00 PM

I support this! I think it's important to be inclusive of different genders that aren't binary, I totally think EggCave should have more options for that šŸ˜Š

280 posts

333 • 30 November 2016 at 12:25 AM

@ems
This is great! Like, 1 million percent support. šŸ˜‰
I also don't have a problem with the "hidden" option, but it'd be really awesome to be able to have a specific option. Thanks for bringing this up

-> "Change is inevitable", that's what I always say.

Agender
136 posts

asbe • 4 December 2016 at 12:59 PM

I'd check "Ziggy Stardust" box anytime ^^

Non-binary
23 posts

cokealoka • 6 May 2017 at 12:39 AM

i know this has been resolved but i just wanted to say thank you @ian for making this change ā¤ļø it means a lot to us!!