Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (RP thread)

in Roleplaying

1,242 posts

bot • 6 October 2016 at 6:48 PM

This is the actual RP'ing topic for the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team RP; all roleplaying will be posted on this thread. To view the rules, sign up, or discuss, visit this topic instead.

This RP can be easily accessed through the #BotPMD hashtag if you need a quick link.

-------
OVERVIEW:

Welcome to the world of Pokémon! In this world, there are no trainers; only Pokémon living their lives in peace.

For whatever reason, there has been a strange outcrop of humans being transformed into Pokémon and waking up in random parts of the world. The adventure begins as one of these humans awakens in Tiny Woods with no memory of who they once were. Are you ready to begin?

-

THE STORY SO FAR:

Faressain, a human, woke up in the middle of the Tiny Woods as a Snivy! He is surrounded by three strangers who discovered him and attempted to wake him up earlier; Axel, a Mudkip, Chase, a Rockruff and Alissa, a Vulpix. He's currently trying to process what happened. The group is suddenly interrogated by a Butterfree whose child, Caterpie, fell down a fissure in the woods and was attacked by wild Pokémon. The group agrees to help it and delves into the woods, which happens to be a Mystery Dungeon.

Within the Tiny Woods, an Onix suddenly bursts out of the earth and attacks the team. Will our protagonists prevail against the massive foe and rescue Caterpie, or be defeated?

-

MY CHARACTERS:

Main characters:

NAME: Axel
POKÉMON: Mudkip
APPEARANCE: Melanistic. His skin is black, and his underbelly is greyish. His gills on the side of his face are light gray.
PERSONALITY: Curious and excitable. Likes to go on adventures and find treasure, although he hasn't found much in his lifetime.
ROLE (in a rescue team, merchant, etc): n/a
OTHER: He dreams of joining a rescue team with his friends.

Side/supporting characters:

NAME: Skipper
POKÉMON: Politoed
APPEARANCE: Normal Politoed. He wears a bow tie with his Rescue Team Badge in the center of it.
PERSONALITY: Kind and likes to lend a helping hand. He helps younger Rescue Teams get into the swing of things.
ROLE: Member of the Clearwater Rescue Team, along with Westwood.
OTHER: He spends a lot of time near Whiscash pond.

NAME: Westwood
POKÉMON: Slowking
APPEARANCE: Regular Slowking. Wears a bow tie with his Rescue Team Badge in the center of it.
PERSONALITY: Bookish and worldly. Likes to talk about his travels, but often ends up boring people. Always eager to help people.
ROLE (in a rescue team, merchant, etc): Member of the Clearwater Rescue Team, along with Skipper.
OTHER: He's traveled all around the Pokémon world. He even met the legendary Pokémon Mew during his travel to a buried relic (he loves to retell the illustrious story to everyone he meets).

-

ALL CHARACTERS:

This is a quick overview of all the characters in this RP. If you join, your character will be added below.

Main Characters:

◦ Axel - Mudkip (Belongs to @BOT)
◦ Chase - Rockruff (Belongs to @Sheepfox)
◦ Alissa - Vulpix (Belongs to @Lailaluckyseal87)
◦ Faressain - Snivy (Belongs to @Faressain)
◦ Cardinal - Purrloin (Belongs to @BlackCatVenus)
◦ Danna - Delcatty (Belongs to @Panda9983)
◦ Lola - Leafeon (Belongs to @Panda9983)

Side characters:

◦ Skipper - Politoed (Belongs to @BOT)
◦ Westwood - Slowking (Belongs to @BOT)

* The and signs refer to male and female Pokémon, respectively.

-

EXISTING RESCUE TEAMS:
◦ Team BlueFlame (Members: Alissa and Chase)
◦ Team Charm/Helpers (Members: Lola and Danna)
◦ Team Clearwater (Members: Skipper and Westwood)

-

PINGLIST:

These are the current participants in the RP. You may copy/paste the following list onto your response to notify the whole group when you respond to this RP.

@bot
@faressain
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus
@panda9983

-BOT

Male
584 posts

faressain • 7 October 2016 at 8:23 AM

~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~
| Faressain |
~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~

I was returning from school today... I got the two hours free from school... Wait... I was walking on dirt road, when the head started hurting... Oh man. And parents might be mad for me... I quickly decided to run... Run into somewhere... Into forest... But I had to reply today on some topics! Ah welp... Safety first. But the thing changed, when my head hurt again more... Why am I having that thing right now? The thing was... Wait, what? Am I falling? Ahhhhhhhhh! I lost consciousness as I was falling in that pitfall... Then... something... I seen something. Wasn't that Gardevoir? I scrolled though my memory... But... I couldn't... As short as my 'arrival', I fell unconscious once again. I couldn't remember anything from feral accident.

@bot
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87

1,242 posts

bot • 7 October 2016 at 9:58 PM

@faressain
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

"Hey!" Axel shouted at the top of his lungs, trying to nudge Faressain awake. "W-wake up!"

He had been attempting to get him to regain consciousness for an hour or two. Axel had discovered him out cold in the entrance to Tiny Woods during an evening stroll; by now, the sun was beginning to set and Axel's concern for the Snivy's condition was growing rapidly. He set a paw on his chest to check if he was breathing, and he was, although very shallowly.

"Hey.. Please, wake up." He pleaded again, nudging Faressain's chest a little harder. "It's getting dark, and there's a Mystery Dungeon nearby! If you don't wake up.. I-I don't even want to think about what'll happen!"

Male
584 posts

faressain • 8 October 2016 at 2:53 AM

@bot
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87

~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~
| Faressain |
~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~

Ugh... I woke up... The forest was different yet similar... "W... w... where am I?" I asked calmly, then standed on two legs... It wasn't just one of things... It was different planet... But why it happened? I had no clue...

I tried to reopen eyes, but... I somehow couldn't...

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 8 October 2016 at 10:08 AM

@bot
@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

I'm sorry I haven't responded yet! ^^;

"There's the edge of the forest!" Chase shouted up Alissa. "We've been looking for it forever, but how did it take this long to find? Now, we just have to-" as Chase entered the forest, he unexpectedly rolled down the hill in front of them. "I'm OK!" Chase reassured Alissa, when he was at the bottom. He looked the other way, and he was pretty sure he saw some other Pokemon several yards in front if them, one of which looked injured. "Who are they?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 8 October 2016 at 10:13 AM

Alissa laughed and ran after Chase. "Are you okay?" She called and then saw the pokemon. She slid down the hill and walked over. "Hello?" She asked.

@sheepfox @faressain

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 8 October 2016 at 10:17 AM

@bot
@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

Chase followed Alissa. "What happened?"

Female
127 posts

blackcatvenus • 8 October 2016 at 11:24 AM

CARDINAL
~~~~
@bot
@faressain
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
~~~~
Cardinal woke up, feeling dizzy and disoriented. She tried to recover the murky events that happened yesterday.
She slowly got up to her feet- No, wait- That wasn't right.
Cardinal blinked at her paws. Surely that must be an illusion, she thought, although not quite sure herself. Frowning, she realized these were the paws of a Purrloin.

What? Have I been transformed into a Pokémon?

Part of her was terrified- She was supposed to be a human- But also amused at the same time. It meant she would have less trouble thieving things.

Her whiskers twitched, and she was soon following the scent of a Minccino. Quickly ending it's life with Foul Play, she sat down to eat.

I read in the Pokedex that Purrloin steals things for fun, and then is forgiven because it is cute.

Cardinal's tail twitched confidently. Oh yes, she would steal So many things now.

Male
584 posts

faressain • 8 October 2016 at 2:11 PM

@bot
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~
| Faressain |
~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~

I replied: "Ugh... Nothing much... wait... who are you? Ah..." I forgot to say my name first... But all I could remember was one of internet nicks... The Faressain one... I quickly decided to say it: "Oh... my name is Faressain..." But wait... why are my hands... or rather arms, composed from vines? Wait... It must've been dream... I, who can't blink, vine hands, creatures who talk... Eh... But when I looked down, I seen scale of transformation... I wasn't a human anymore...

I was transformed.

But how? How did happened? A lot of questions arised... Only few had any answers...

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 8 October 2016 at 2:44 PM

@bot
@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

"I'm Chase, and this is Alissa. Who's the Mudkip?" Chase responded.

1,242 posts

bot • 9 October 2016 at 9:55 PM

@faressain
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

"Ahh! You're alive!!" Axel sputtered, trying to contain his relief. "I thought you were a goner! You're Faressain, right..?" He tried not to act suspicious; Faressain definitely didn't seem like a normal Snivy, but he didn't want to be rude by questioning him any further.

Axel paused for a minute and looked over at the Vulpix and the Rockruff who had also gathered around the mysterious Snivy. He hadn't even noticed they had arrived.

"Oh, hey! I'm Axel... I discovered " He smiled, wagging his tail. "Who're you?" He asked of everyone.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 9 October 2016 at 10:50 PM

@bot
@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

"I'm Chase," Chase answered, also wagging his tail. At his age, it's hard to make new friends for most Pokemon. But Chase is outgoing, and accepts almost any friend that came his way. Chase looked back at Faressain. "Do you need help getting up...?"

Male
584 posts

faressain • 10 October 2016 at 10:16 AM

@bot
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~
| Faressain |
~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~

Wait... Axel is Mudkip? Ah... yeah, correct. welp. So, what's the two others? And what am I? This is impossible to remember all. "Yep... That's right..." I replied, though I couldn't remember my true name... But past me wasn't complete goner... "(Nie... nie ch...) Wait... What was I saying. Whoops... I meant, that I can get up myself..." Gah... I could even accidentally say whole Polish word and confuse... Anyways, I got up then asked...
"Wait... I don't know what am I..."
I couldn't get it in memory... Ugh... what an amnesia... But I couldn't even blink to make sure this isn't the dream!

1,242 posts

bot • 10 October 2016 at 3:37 PM

@faressain
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

"Um.. You're kind of weird..." Axel sighed, "Do you remember where you came from?" He asked, trying to help him regain some clarity in the situation.

Male
584 posts

faressain • 10 October 2016 at 3:54 PM

@bot
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~
| Faressain |
~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~

I couldn't even remember, where I came from! Suddenly, a flashback from History lesson. Ah... Earth, Poland, year 2016... Ugh... I think I found up... . Then I said those three things, unconnected with whatever... "I think I can remember some things tomorrow if I find time for this." Amnesia, transformation, those three... I know how they are named though, myself being... sort of snake... With leaf. Uhh... Another flashback... I was surfing though Bulbapedia for some chat session... those two thrown in immediately: Snivy, Pokemon and appearance, which was well... A demake of actual appearance of mine? Wait... If I am Snivy... Then this world is true! It was shocking for me... But also exciting... A new adventure, first Pole-Pokemon... Whoa whoa whoa. I was too much forward for my thoughts, because what if there's more?

1,242 posts

bot • 10 October 2016 at 4:09 PM

@faressain
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

"...Do you need a place to stay until you remember somethi-" Axel began, but was interrupted by a Butterfree flapping its wings frantically and shouting for help.

"M-m-my baby! My baby Caterpie fell down a trench in the woods!" She screamed. Suddenly, she noticed the group of Pokémon surrounding Faressain and decided to ask them for help. "He's too little to get out by himself! When I tried to go get him, wild Pokémon attacked me! I'm too weak to do it myself... P-please, someone help!!"

"Huh!?" Axel stammered, "You were attacked!? I mean, everyone has been acting weird since the natural disasters started happening, but that's crazy!"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 10 October 2016 at 11:32 PM

@bot
@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

Chase jumped when the Butterfree started screaming. He quickly turn to look at her. "That sounds bad, we have to help!" Chase was ready to fight anything in his way. After all, he hadn't battled anyone in a while.

Male
584 posts

faressain • 11 October 2016 at 9:42 AM

@bot
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~
| | | Faressain | | |
~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~

"I gotta help... uhh..." I started, but I... I just forgot name of the butterfly creature... "Anyways, let's go!" I said... Polish accent still kicked in at one verb or another...But at least I should help that Caterpie...

Female
127 posts

blackcatvenus • 11 October 2016 at 3:26 PM

Cardinal

She noticed the butterfree screaming as she padded towards the local museum.
"Hello," she said slyly, "I'm guessing you need some help?" She twirled a piece of her fur around her claw. She blinked as the other pokemon stared at her suspiciously. "I'm just a little Purrloin, aren't I?"

Cardinal looked up at them with wide, pleading eyes as a mock display. Then she frowned at the weird snivy. "He has a weird accent..." She muttered quietly, taking in all the pokemon surrounding him.

Hmm..., She thought. A vulpix too... Mudkip... Rockruff... A rather small group... might be easy to trick.. Cardinal slipped quietly into the group, ignoring the suspicious glances.

1,242 posts

bot • 11 October 2016 at 6:54 PM

@faressain
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

"There's no time to waste!" Axel said, turning to Cardinal. "If you want to help, go ahead! C'mon!" Before waiting for anyone, he turned and ran into the small, quaint forest. The group followed behind him.

The forest floor spread out before him like a maze; this was a Mystery Dungeon, without a doubt. He spotted a Pidgey with a mean look in its eye from across the room, who goose-stepped toward the group menacingly. Axel flared up his gills in protest.

"All right, guys. This is a wild Pokémon... We have no choice but to fight!"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 October 2016 at 10:06 PM

@bot
@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

Chase followed along, ready to fight. "Well, then, what are we waiting for?" Chase used Tackle on the Pidgey.

Male
584 posts

faressain • 12 October 2016 at 9:55 AM

@bot
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~
| | | Faressain | | |
~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~

I followed Axel, but as I seen that wild Pokemon, or should I call it small bird creature, I decided to act carelessly... I joined Chase at tackling... well, that birdie. I repeated the same steps, careful to not hurt anybody but birdie. It worked... "The more I learn... The more I get..." Maybe I just noticed, but after using move, wild bird creature laid (Pidgey fainted after Faressain's Tackle - Dl;Tr and short version). Maybe it's just me... Or my moves can affect anything. Anyways, it goes well. I decided to scout forwards, seeing room... Wait... What's there?

1,242 posts

bot • 14 October 2016 at 6:41 PM

@faressain
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

Axel placed a paw on the fainted Pidgey's hand to make sure it was still alive; he didn't want to kill it, just make it faint. Fortunately, it was still breathing.

"Nice!" Axel smiled brightly, proud of him and his friends for taking down their first foe. He noticed some stairs in the next room. "Caterpie is probably down there... Ready?"

Female
127 posts

blackcatvenus • 14 October 2016 at 9:08 PM

Cardinal

Cardinal was taken aback. Usually no one trusted her. Quietly she followed the group, and as a pigey attacked them, she quietly stood in one corner. It's eyes flashed once with fear, then collapsed. Once again she followed the group as they walked down the steps. A Onyx suddenly erupted from the floor. Cardinal hissed in instinct, and attacked using foul play.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 14 October 2016 at 10:57 PM

@bot
@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

Chase knew tackle wouldn't work on an Onix. He shot some rock missiles from the floof around his neck, prepared to dodge an attack.

Male
584 posts

faressain • 15 October 2016 at 1:22 PM

@bot
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~
<| | | | Faressain | | | |>
~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~

Ugh... Suddenly that wormlike earthy creature was here... Why it's here? Uhh... I prepared to dodge attack, when suddenly... My instinct of survival just hinted me I should try to make way out from this suituation by weakening that Wild Pokemon... (Wait... Leer?) But atleast it worked. Maybe it(Onix) is weaker now...

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 15 October 2016 at 1:26 PM

@bot
@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

Chase decided to shoot some rock missiles at the Onix again, preparing himself once again to dodge being smashed.

Male
584 posts

faressain • 17 October 2016 at 3:30 PM

@bot
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~
<| | | |] Faressain | | | |>
~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~

"Well... Maybe this will do once again. I tried to use tackle,but my attack simply was nullified... It had no effect on that wildy. But When I as attacked, I had to dodge. No ifs, buts... Well, except one thing... I was hurt by that Onix...

1,242 posts

bot • 17 October 2016 at 3:51 PM

@faressain
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

"W-w-whaat!?" Axel shouted, alarmed at the sudden appearance of the Onix. By instinct, he blasted a jet of water at the foe to take it off guard.

Female
127 posts

blackcatvenus • 18 October 2016 at 7:41 AM

Moves Cardinal Knows
~~~~.
Foul Play; Attract; Tackle; Scratch
~~~~
Cardinal watched as the Onyx reared up and growled. A shower of rocks fell from the sky; Cardinal ran swiftly through them, but her energy was fading. Cardinal lashed the Onyx with scratch, but nothing happened-It just seemed annoyed. Cardinal hissed and examined her claw. It was blunted. The Onyx reared up; growled once again; and smacked its tail into the wall collapsing the cavern.