Animal people (Roleplay)

in Roleplaying

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 22 November 2016 at 3:24 AM

@leafstarofskyclan @slyriolu @cloud-n-bolts @emilianagerson @runa
It was your last day of school, you couldn't wait for it to end! After school you planned on going to your secret treehouse so you could have some time alone to just relax. It is currently 12:00am, what is your character doing in school?

Remember to list all the strange events going on during the day!

Rules:

Usual egg cave rules, nothing more than boyfriend and girlfriend, no swearing, no powerplaying and finally, have fun!

I'll start:

Coral walked into her school with her backpack on and headed towards the hall. Everyone was getting on the bus for swimming lessons. She loved swimming, she did it all the time. She was the teacher's pet when it came to swimming. (half an hour later) Coral had her dark blue swimming costume on and was diving in. After she dived her legs felt weird, she looked down. She had a tail! A seal tail! She almost screamed but she managed to cover her mouth before it came out. She swam extremely quickly to the exit of the pool and jumped out elegantly. Luckily, the tail was gone. The teacher looked at her and asked "Why have you come out the pool?" Coral shivered. "I don't feel well sir. I feel like being sick". Phew, she was out of trouble. But... how did that happen? It must be a dream.... she closed her eyes and opened them. She was still at the pool. The teacher said "Ok go and change back into your uniform and go to the bathroom". ,
"Yes sir" she said pretending to cough and almost be sick.

Meanwhile, Flame was at a different school. She had her dark red hair trailing down her back, doing onto her bright red school jumper. Her school only accepted girls wearing tights, skirts, socks, little black shoes and t-shirts. She loved to break the rules, no skirt, but trousers. No little black shoes, only doc martens. They were dark red too! And to top it all off, she was wearing a jumper instead of a cardigan. Yes, that was the sort of girl she was. A real rebel. She had detention at lunch for breaking the school uniform code, again! Luckily, after the holidays it would be her last year in the dreaded school! She couldn't wait to leave. 10 minutes later, one of the children from year one came and gave her a letter. She opened it and found out her detention was at break time. Ugh! She had already promised to play football with her friends. 'I'll just have to move it to lunch time' she thought. She let her mates know and headed to (luckily for her) her favourite class and favourite teacher, P.E with Mr.Jones. When she got to the massive sports room the teacher led her outside, to the track. Flame was happy, track was one of her favourite things about the school. 3...2....1... GO!! Flame ran.. But as she ran her hands turned into paws... she was gaining tails.... She ran as fast as she could around a corner so Mr. Jones couldn't she her and she stopped running. Her paws turned into hands luckily for her, she wasn't running as a fox anymore. She looked behind her, she had nine tails! She closed her eyes and wished for them to go. She looked back, and they had. She then wished to turn into a fox again. She could control this mystical power, now she had to find out, how did it happen? Had it happened to anyone else? For now she had to keep it a secret.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 23 November 2016 at 7:06 PM

@emeraldstar @leafstarofskyclan @slyriolu @cloud-n-bolts

{Holly}
Holly studied the ends of her black painted nail, utterly bored in class. She'd finished her reading the class book a the day after it was given out, even though they weren't allowed to read ahead and the book was supposed to last the class two months. Holly looked around the room smugly. /Look at all you, doing the bare minimum. You know what else is minimum? The pay you'll be getting at your future jobs!/ Holly dropped her glance back down before anyone made eye contact with her. She opened the book she'd already read and pretended to read it, really she just stared at the pages, her mind blank. After a few moments, she couldn't take it anymore and she raised her hand to go to the bathroom. The teacher excused her and she walked outside the classroom, walking slowly through the empty hallways. She liked walking through the halls when no one was there, where she could walk right in the middle, like she owned it all. She didn't notice as suddenly she'd grow a tail. When she went into the bathroom, she looked over herself in the mirror, checking her eyeliner and small details. Suddenly, she noticed her tail held high and gasped for a second, and her eyes grew wide, but then she noticed, they'd become cat-like eyes. Her nails starting shifting into claws and she nearly screamed, but didn't, but wanted it to stop, and then, it did. She stood their for a moment, somewhat in shock. Then once she started to calm down, she started to smile. /Wow! I knew I was special but this! This is amazing! What does this even mean?/ She was getting excited now, and she was starting to shift back into a lioness, but this time she let it happen, and looked at her-self in the mirror. She purred and the sight of golden fur and her slender body /No matter what I am I still look on it/ Suddenly she head foot-steps approaching, she quickly went into a stall and in her worry her human form came back. Two girls walked in, not doing much but gossiping, Holly listened in, her tail flicking back and forth and her lion ears pricked, her paws balancing her on top the toliet-seat so no one would see her paws. Other then her tail, ears and paws, she forced herself with everything she had to stay human, was it would be hard to hide as a huge lion. It was hard controling her power, but she managed. Once the girls were done with talking , they went away, and Holly slid out, and started walking back to class. She had to stick close to the wall this time and look at the floor, as when she tried to walk down the hall as she mostly did, her power acted up with confidence and tried to transform her. She walked back into the class and stared at the book pages, not reading, but now she had something to think about.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 24 November 2016 at 7:58 AM

@leafstarofskyclan @slyriolu @cloud-n-bolts @emilianagerson
Coral was in the bathroom, she was actually being sick. Sick because of shock and fear. She closed her eyes and hoped to be a seal again. She became one. She could control it? It was shocking... She needed to make sure nobody found out. It was her secret. She changed back into her dark blue uniform. She went and watched the pool. It felt weird to be watching and not swimming. She lent against the edge of the rail and tripped, falling into the pool. She wished not to turn into a seal, not to turn into a seal. She was underwater, her long silver hair flowing out around her. There were screams but she could barely hear them. She looked down, not caring about the water in her eyes. Luckily her tail hadn't returned. Everyone around looked down, screams and shouts filled the room. She swam under the water and jumped up and out of a pool with a flip. People cheered, her friends hugged her. The teacher came up to her. "I see your feeling better now then?" Coral gulped. "I.... Felt sick because I had a splitting headache. It went before I came back to watch. But there was a puddle... and I slipped". The teacher nodded and looked down at her soaking wet uniform. Coral sighed "Oops..."

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 24 November 2016 at 8:17 AM

@emeraldstar @leafstarofskyclan @slyriolu @cloud-n-bolts

{Holly}
Holly sat in class, stuggling like crazy to keep her power under control. She was confused on what was tiggering it.. or was it trying to take her over forever? She started to worry, she had to get out of school, away from people. She raised her hand again. The teacher glanced at her and sighed, then asked her what she wanted. "I don't feel well sir, can I go to the nurse and call home?" The teacher nodded and excused Holly, whom rushed out the classroom. She headed straight outside the school, not bothering to go the nurse, she would send Holly back when they saw Holly wasnt sick, as Holly had used being 'sick' to get out of school when they didnt wanna be their many times. Holly walked quickly away from the school into the woods. Once she was deep enough, she reached the creepy playground that seemed like it hadn't been used in forever. Everything was rusted over and even one swing chain had broken, and their was dirt everywhere. Holly went here a lot to think. Holly took a breath, then excitedly turned back into lioness form. /Okay... lets see if we can get a hang of this../

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 24 November 2016 at 4:27 PM

@emilianagerson @leafstar @slyriolu @cloud-n-bolts

Coral got sent home to ask for a new uniform. The school expected her to go straight home. But today she wanted to test her abilities. She went to the forest and into a creepy playground she hadn't been in before she saw a lioness there. "Hello?"

Flame changed back to her usual human form and completed her detention. She then told her teacher she felt unwell so he sent her home. Obviously, as the rebel she was, no way was she going back home! She knew she would get detention next term if anyone found out, but she didn't care. She laughed and walked towards a forest. There she was a girl with long silver hair. She followed her, onwards and onwards through the long forest. The girl was pretty slow. Flame turned into a kitsune and ran way past her. She ran towards an abandoned playground and girl with silver hair was following behind. She looked around and there was a lioness. "Who are you?" She said sharply to the lioness. She then turned around towards the girl with silver hair. "And your name is?....." she waited for a response. She turned into a girl with nine tails and stood looking at the lioness and the girl with silver hair.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 24 November 2016 at 7:42 PM

Olivia stopped. She was on the track field, one of her favorite places. But something didn't seem quite right. Ignoring the feeling, Olivia walked over to the long jump, her best area on the field. She could jump over 15 at once! She lined up behind the line and started her jog, working into a sprint. As soon as she hit the line, a jolt hit her and she somehow kept going. She couldn't land. Olivia looked around in terror, feeling her feet turn into talons and her hands into paws. She tried to curl up mid-air and fell to the ground. She looked at her hands. The paws were gone. So were the talons. But...were those wings?

Moon stalked down the corridor of the school. Flame had left, she felt sick. Who would he stare at in class now? Knowing of a place she liked to go, the creepy unused playground, he veered towards the doors of the school, ignoring girls' giggles and stares. He walked straight out and kept to the shadows, something he was always good at. Once he arrived, he found Flame standing by the slide. He felt something odd, but there she was, her bright red hair moving slightly in the breeze, her rebel outfit standing out in the dark colors of the forest. His hand felt sticky, so he looked at them. They were black. And they were paws. He gasped. Tails sprouted from his back, nine in total, all as black as a moonless night. He yelled in horror, and Flame turned around. He couldn't let her see him like this. He had to stop it. He willed it to go away, but it wouldn't.

Olivia ran into the forest, stopping when she saw Moon in the shadows. The same thing was happening to him, but he had tails and paws darker than night itself.
"Moon?" she asked, trying to hide her wings.
Moon yelped and stuffed his tails behind him.
"It's alright, look." She spread her wings, and he seemed to relax. His dark eyeliner made it impossible to see his eyes. Ears grew on the top of his head. She willed the paws and talons back, and showed him. Noticing Flame, she waited for a full transformation before walking out. She was a griffin.

@emilianagerson @slyriolu @emeraldstar @cloud-n-bolts

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 25 November 2016 at 3:35 AM

@leafstarofskyclan @emilianagerson @slyriolu @cloud-n-bolts

Flame stood by the slide, relaxing. She then got a leather jacket out of her bag, and pulled of her school jumper. She had a red top saying believe on it. Defiantly not the uniform! She put her black leather jacket on top. She looked at the charcoal coloured jeans and made a few rips in the material. She looked at the lioness but stayed away from her. A few minutes later she saw Moon in the playground. She then realised he was a had tails and paws. She wasn't alone on this weird transformation. She looked into his face, he looked scared and worried. She felt sorry for him. She turned into a golden kitsune to show him he wasn't alone. A girl the ran into the playground and turned into a griffin.

Coral watched the three of them, shocked. But her main focus was the lioness. She was still there. Coral turned around and there was a small pool of water. She dived in and let herself turn into a seal. She jumped into the air and span before diving down gracefully. She looked at Flame who had asked her a question a few minutes ago "Coral" she answered "And you?"

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 25 November 2016 at 3:55 PM

Olivia's eyes widened. "You can do it too? And you look just like Moon! Moon, come here!"

Moon tried to switch back to human, but it wouldn't happen. He finally gave up, and when he came around the tree, there was Flame. She looked almost just like him!

Olivia introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Olivia, we go to Math together, I sit in the back. You're Flame, right?"

@emeraldstar @emilianagerson @slyriolu @cloud-n-bolts

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 25 November 2016 at 4:57 PM

Flame looked at Olivia and smiled ''Yeah. How did you guys change, I mean it's a bit of a weird day but do any of you know why we've transformed?'' She looked at Coral, then to Olivia and then to Moon.

Coral sighed ''I was hoping you'd know''. She whispered to the three ''We should be careful what we say. We're being watched'' and she meant watched by the lioness. It's not an everyday thing going into the local forest and seeing a lioness. What if she was going through the same thing as them?

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 25 November 2016 at 5:06 PM

"Wait," Olivia smiled. "What were you guys doing when you changed? I was doing the long jump, then I sprouted wings!" Olivia flared her wings as if to prove her point.

Moon realized what Olivia was getting at. "I was sneaking up on Flame. I wanted to talk to her." He blushed when she looked at him and he turned away.

@emeraldstar @emilianagerson @slyriolu @cloud-n-bolts

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 26 November 2016 at 3:23 AM

Flame looked at Moon and smiled. "I had detention for not wearing the uniform. I was running on the track and the transformation happened." She looked at Coral "And you?"

Coral sighed "Swimming"

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 26 November 2016 at 11:59 AM

Silver sat on his desk his eyes glued too his comic book. "huh what it would be like too be him" he thought too himself. Silver stares at the clock wondering when time was going to go faster. "im so bored" he says out loud "but worse of all im so lonely back here" he said more quietly than before. As he placed his head on the table something begin growing from his back "whats this ahhhhhhh" they emerged a pair of bat wings. silver looked around, scared someone noticed him "oh yeah im alone" he says "im always alone".

@leafstarofskyclan @emilianagerson @slyriolu @emeraldstar

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 26 November 2016 at 2:01 PM

@cloud-n-bolts @emeraldstar @emilianagerson @slyriolu

"See?" Olivia said. "Whenever we do something that relates to what we have been...bonded...to, we transform. Or by will. That can happen to."

Moon sighed. "Well I never asked for this. I don't know about you guys, but I wish it didn't happen in the first place." He hoped Flame wouldn't judge him to rashly. He had a reputation to uphold.

"Has this happened to anyone else?" Olivia asked Flame. "We should make this our meeting place."

Adding a hashtag here, too:

#CreepyPlayground

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 26 November 2016 at 4:45 PM

@cloud-n-bolts @emeraldstar @slyriolu @leafstarofskyclan

{Holly}
I jumped as othered invaded the playground and I growled lowly. /This is my place! I always come here!/ I felt anger rising inside me, and for a moment glanced down at my claws, but I knew that I would never do something like that. I listened to the converstaion for a while, but got bored. /I can figure things out on my own, I don't need you guys!/ I turned and left the playground, growled in anger that they where pushing me out of my spot. Most times I would say something, but I had more important things to do. I walked deeper into the forest trying to find somewhere to be alone.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 26 November 2016 at 8:26 PM

Olivia turned at the sound of crashing in the bushes. She saw a pale yellow tail disappear into the undergrowth. "That's the lioness. We need to get her back!"

@emilianagerson @emeraldstar @slyriolu @cloud-n-bolts

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 26 November 2016 at 8:45 PM

{Holly}
I hear the sound of one of them saying they needed to get me back. I growled sharply and loudly, "Stay away, you've already invaded my spot! Can't you see in trying to be alone?" With that I started running deeper into the forest, hoping they wouldn't follow

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 26 November 2016 at 8:47 PM

Olivia stopped, startled. She had no idea. She came here all the time and never once saw Holly. Flame came here all the time as well. Wanting to speak, she called her back, letting her know it was urgent.

@cloud-n-bolts @emeraldstar @slyriolu @emilianagerson

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 26 November 2016 at 8:58 PM

{Holly}
I hissed, faintly hearing the same one trying to called me back, but I ignored her, running deeper into the forest. Much deeper then I had ever gone before. I was able to move quickly as a lioness. After a few moments I stopped running, figuring I was a good distance away. If one of them yelled, and I would be able to hear would be a faint trace of it. I didn't wanna run to deep and get lost. I was at some pond in the forest, which their was a small clearing around. I small dock was their too, but the wood was rotting and you could tell no one had been their for ages.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 28 November 2016 at 2:02 AM

Olivia sighed and returned to the group. "Well, there she goes."

Moon assumed a full Otsune form and growled. "We don't need her anyways."

"Yeah, because your ego is big enough to take her place." Olivia growled back.

@cloud-n-bolts @emeraldstar @slyriolu
@emilianagerson

((When can we make another one? BTW, I drew Moon and Coral already!))

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 28 November 2016 at 3:11 AM

@leafstarofskyclan 😊 feel free to make another anytime)

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 28 November 2016 at 3:22 AM

@emeraldstar

Name: Frost
Personality: Calm, collective, likes to see how things play out.
Outfit: Light gray North Face jacket, cobalt blue t-shirt,white skinny jeans, white vans with gold trimming and a diamond encrusted logo
Appearance: Platinum blonde hair, lightning blue eyes, pale skin
The Animal You Are Bonded To: Dragon (Can appear as a boy with wings or a brilliant white dragon with spikes down her back, spiked horns, tails thins to a whip thin end, serrated claws, can breath a deadly frostbreath or blue fire, scales as white as snow)
Extra: Likes Coral, has been able to do the changing thing for a long time and will tell the group later.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 28 November 2016 at 3:31 AM

@leafstarofskyclan

(Name: Winter
Outfit: Black top, white sweater, black trousers, white knee high boots.
Appearance: Silvery white hair, frosty blue eyes, pale skin, quite tall.
Animal your bonded to: Arctic fox
Extra:

(Can they be brother and sister?). )

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 28 November 2016 at 3:33 AM

(DUDE SHE COULD BE HIS TWIN.)

@emeraldstar

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 28 November 2016 at 3:34 AM

@leafstarofskyclan (XD)

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 28 November 2016 at 3:35 AM

(They could be the same height and everything omsc. Rp. You are behind!!!)

@emeraldstar

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 28 November 2016 at 6:06 AM

{Holly}
Holly walked around the huge pond. tentively walking out onto the rotting doc. She decided to test out her claws, and she clawed at the wood. It soon broke from the dock and feel into the water. Holly smiled and looked at herself in the water. /I wonder.. what's the meaning of all this?/ Holly glanced around behind her and her tail twitched. /They didn't chase after me??

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 28 November 2016 at 8:59 AM

I quit I'm not that literate

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 28 November 2016 at 11:12 AM

@slyriolu Aww ☚ī¸ Ok, sorry if it's too literate.

@leafstarofskyclan Should I make your character's twin a dragon too?

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 12 December 2016 at 12:36 PM

Winter frowned. His twin stood beside him, frowning too. As a dragon, he could do whatever he pleased. He turned to his twin, exchanged a glance, and they both nodded. He twirled into the air, his dragon form consuming him, and watched his twin race below him in her arctic fox form. Together they wound their way to the playground. Much to their surprise, some others were already there. Winter silently dropped to the ground as a human.

"Hello." He called. "Is it Olivia?" He asked a girl with light brown hair. "And Moon? What are you and these other delinquents doing here?"

@emeraldstar

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 12 December 2016 at 12:48 PM

@leafstarofskyclan

(Yours is called Frost xD)

Winter turned into a human and looked at two girls ''Flame and Coral I take it?'' she said smiling. The two girls nodded, shocked.