an unofficial species rerelease discussion

in Site Feedback & Ideas

creature rerelease?

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 12 April 2017 at 1:38 AM

we should have creatures re-relreased lol. It's kind of ridiculous how we just keep on adding more and more creatures and "moving on" from the old one.

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 14 April 2017 at 4:49 AM

@spectaclenest i like your idea its soo cool

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 15 April 2017 at 5:05 PM

@iceiceice I agree so much with that! We have tons of new creatures but it keeps getting harder and harder to find the old ones and that is quite sad because most of them have values that are just too high or usually they just sit in abandonned caves... it would be nice to give everyone a chance to get them again 😊

Female
258 posts

spectaclenest • 16 April 2017 at 12:54 AM

thank you to everyone so much for sharing your opinions, i hope you feel welcome here to be as contradictory as you like! i have to read the posts again thoroughly before i can properly reenter the discussion but i hope we can keep this topic a lively open place for the community's thoughts on this! you guys rock!

Female
158 posts

theonlypandora • 19 April 2017 at 9:16 PM

So, just throwing this out there (and I only skimmed this thread so I don't know if it was suggested or not, my apologies if it was!), but what if each player was granted one retired creature of their choice as an anniversary gift each year?
The user would *have* to log in on their Eggcave anniversary to claim their egg.
This would encourage people to stick around, or at least visit once a year, it wouldn't put a ton of any one creature back into the market making values drop significantly and wouldn't require people to use CC.

Just a wisp of a thought. Take from it what you will 😊

Female
1,034 posts

momokie • 19 April 2017 at 9:20 PM

@theonlypandora

Ya know..... I really like that idea cause it wouldnt be an influx all at 1 time because everyone has different anniversary dates.

It could be date incentive: 1st and 2nd year anniversary only can choose from retired creatures from this year to that year and the more you stay on the site the older the pool of creatures you could choose from grows.

Female
158 posts

theonlypandora • 19 April 2017 at 9:30 PM

Thanks @momokie - I like that idea about leveling up with the retired creatures too!

I mean, there's ways for re-releases to be done with it being fair to everyone.
Someone mentioned a voucher/ticket system - vouchers could be earned (a voucher for logging in every day of a month? or completing tasks?) and then vouchers could be traded for retired creatures. The higher the creature value, the more vouchers needed.

Again, I'm just throwing out wisps of thoughts.