is ec glitching??

in Problems & Bugs

98 posts

flarrow • 21 December 2016 at 2:41 AM

because i keep refreshing then seeing that the halloween fair is on when of course the time says december and the background has the same halloween background rather than the standard christmas / winter one. anyone else having this as well??
seen it twice.

edit and then when i refresh it changes back to winter theme.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 21 December 2016 at 2:43 AM

@flarrow
I'm not at all o-o

98 posts

flarrow • 21 December 2016 at 2:44 AM

@immortalraven really?? I've had it twice its so weird. like in place of the advent tree it even has all the halloween games. i took a screenshot but I'm afraid of it telling my information xd so insecure

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 21 December 2016 at 2:46 AM

@flarrow
Yeah, I haven't had it happen once o-o

Ya can put it in paint I think and cover info ya don't want others to see. I am not sure. I have seen some do that but I don't know how they did it. Ya can send it through contact us so only mods see if ya can't figure it out?

98 posts

flarrow • 21 December 2016 at 2:55 AM

@immortalraven ok ...

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 21 December 2016 at 3:28 AM

@flarrow
Try clearing the cache of your computer. That might be where the problem lies.

If you upload the image to tinypic.com there shouldn't be a problem. Just go on MS paint or something to remove any information you do not want in the image (bookmarks, EC or CC etc).

Edit.
To do it in paint you can just use the paint brush to go over the unwanted information. I prefer pressing the square button and drawing a rectangle over it as it's easier.