Project 700: Abandonment {Semi-Lit/Literate RP}

in Roleplaying

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 19 February 2017 at 8:13 PM

@chicachicken (Please fill me in with more than one sentence as I was gone.)

Deleted • 19 February 2017 at 8:16 PM

@leafstarofskyclan Okay, well we started rping. The doctors gave us shots and we are just meeting each other in a hole 😋

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 19 February 2017 at 8:25 PM

@chicachicken (Okay, thanks.)

The last thing Echo could remember before she found herself in a hole with random kids her age she didn't know was a painful stab in her arm. She found Moon and grabbed his arm, not daring to let go.

Moon glanced at Echo. She was the last to awaken. "Hey, this is Alyssa, Venus, and a couple others who I didn't hear their name." He whispered to her. She was frightened, he could tell. And to be honest, he was too.

Echo gave a small smile in acknowledgement. "I'm Echo." She let her hair fall over the side of her face, hiding her fear. 700 days she would be stuck with these people, fighting for survival in a place full of people who want to kill half of the human race.

And she had been chosen.

@pitch1226
@oceanswhisper
@flowerlynx

(OMSC I SPELLED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT RIGHT!!!)

Deleted • 19 February 2017 at 8:26 PM

@leafstarofskyclan your welcome 😃

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 20 February 2017 at 12:11 AM

@chicachicken
@leafstarofskyclan Glad to see you're back!
@flowerlynx
@oceanwhisper

Blayze

Blayze analyzed the other kids while introductions were being held. He realized that he hadn't introduced himself yet and neither did River, though he wasn't surprised there. Looking at his sister, she looked like she was trying to pretend the others weren't there. Or maybe that she wasn't there. Probably both. Turning back to the group, Blayze smiled and said, "Well nice to meet ya. Name's Blayze and this is my sis, River."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

River

The sick feeling in her stomach started to come back. River half payed attention to her brother introducing her and gave a small wave to them, eyes adverted. She nudged her brother and whispered, "I'll be back. I'm going for a walk." He looked at her, a hint of worry visible in his expression, "Oh. Ok."

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 20 February 2017 at 12:24 AM

Echo smiled at River. She seemed just as out of it as the rest of them, and it made her feel a bit better. She introduced herself to Blayze. It occurred to her that Moon and her weren't the only twins there. Why would multiple sets of twins be taken, though? Aren't they a medical marvel? Extremely rare?

Moon folded his arms. "Is this Day One, then? I just woke up in a pit. That only happens in the movies."

"Apparently not." Olivia jumped down from her perch on a tree root that was sticking out of the side of the hole. No one seemed to have noticed her yet. "Name's Olivia. Don't know or much care who you guys are or where you're from, I just want to get out of here. A psycho doctor got us pinned in here - no escape to be heard of - and we have to either A) Kill each other, B) Get killed by whatever is out there, or C) Die of natural causes. When I say natural, I mean starvation, dehydration, infection, illness, you name it. We just need to survive and put an end to this."

Moon looked at her in shock. Echo held the same expression as he did. This girl was perplexing...

@pitch1226 (Thanks! Me too!)
@oceanswhisper
@flowerlynx
@chicachicken

Deleted • 20 February 2017 at 8:13 AM

@pitch1226
@leafstarofskyclan Glad to see you're back!
@flowerlynx
@oceanwhisper

Leah was forced to introduce herself Leah said, "My name is Leah." She hated it when people force her to give her name.

Female
82 posts

oceanswhisper • 20 February 2017 at 9:25 AM

@pitch1226

@chicachicken
Again, please try to keep your sentences at a minimum of a paragraph or two!

@leafstarofskyclan
@flowerlynx

Venus glanced briefly at the strange Olivia girl. The people here made her uncomfortable. It was just then that Venus noticed the tattoo on her arm. It was a flower of some sort, and other people seemed to have it as well.

"Um, guys?" she asked, "what tattoo do you have on your hand?"

Deleted • 20 February 2017 at 9:26 AM

@oceanswhisper so sorry 😋

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 20 February 2017 at 1:34 PM

@chicachicken
@oceanswhisper
@leafstarofskyclan
@pitch1226
Alyssa cautiously glanced at her hand. Sure enough, there was a tattoo of a... was that a poinsettia? Alyssa knew enough about flowers to guess that was the mark.
"Are we supposed to be in groups? According to our tattoos?" Alyssa asked, wondering what the others would say.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 20 February 2017 at 3:58 PM

River

She inspected the area, needing to to get away from everyone for a little while she took everything in. River did not like sudden change, nor did she handle it well. As she got closer to the border, the band of her wrist tickled her skin with electricity. Blayze was going to love that. Her eyes drifted to her hand. What was on it? Pushing up her sleeve, a tattoo of a hawk was revealed.

River hurried back to the group, oblivious to their conversation. Once again she pulled up her sleeve to show her tattoo.

"Please tell me I'm not the only one who randomly has a tattoo?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blayze

"Personally I'd prefer option B, please? It seems the most fun way to go if ya think about it. But whatever works I guess. I actually like the idea of making our own option. Option D as in Don't die. Perhaps you don't care though," Blayze smirked. Olivia seemed... interesting.

Venus's question caught his attention, just as River rushed toward them, also showing a tattoo.

"Wha...?" He looked down at his hand and wondered how he hadn't noticed it before. A hawk shaped tattoo was displayed on his hand.

@flowerlynx @chicachicken @oceanswhisper @leafstarofskyclan

Deleted • 20 February 2017 at 4:04 PM

@oceanswhisper
@leafstarofskyclan
@pitch1226
@flowerlynx

Then Leah noticed a mark on her arm. Leah said, "Wait, is that a tattoo?" Leah realized it was a tattoo of a tiger. She hated tattoo's and hoped it wasn't permanent. She realized the tiger is supposed to represent her group. What she didn't realize was that she was the only one.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 21 February 2017 at 11:34 AM

@chicachicken
@pitch1226
@oceanswhisper
@leafstarofskyclan

Alyssa thought, Thats odd. I think we're separated into groups. What's the point of this 'experiment' anyways? To... test us?

Alyssa had a gut feeling like there was something else going on here... something that nobody but high ranked people knew about.

And Alyssa? She was going to figure out what it was.

Once she figured out how to leave. That might take a while.

Alyssa glanced casually around the area; there might be cameras, or... a exit of some kind? There seemed to be nothing there that looked technology-ish, it was all forest, animals, grass, and large animals with sharp claws.

Wait... usually large deadly creatures aren't friendly.

"Um... guys...?" She tried to keep calm. The tiger was nearest to her, of all people.
"There's a... tiger... please help.." she whimpered the last two words.

She was frightened; hopefully someone brave enough could kill the tiger before it could attack her.

The tiger leaped at her.

Deleted • 21 February 2017 at 11:37 AM

Leah saw the tiger and killed it immediately. Leah said, "Are you okay?" She realized it was against the rules to help another person from another group. But Leah did not care.

@flowerlynx
@pitch1226
@oceanwhisper
@leafstarofskyclan

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 21 February 2017 at 11:54 AM

@chicachicken @pitch1226 @oceanswhisper @leafstarofskyclan
Alyssa's heart went back to its normal pace; it had been wildly thumping in the scare of the moment.
"Yeah, I am. Thanks to you," she added, "I have plans for getting us out of here. I don't care if we're in different groups. It doesn't matter to me."
Alyssa was serious, she didn't care who was in what group. Or who wasn't in her group. All that mattered was that they were all in the same situation, and they all wanted to get out of that terrible place. "We should all work together to get out of here, even if we are in seperate groups."

Deleted • 21 February 2017 at 11:58 AM

Leah said in a serious tone, "I agree it doesn't matter." "Who cares about what they say." "I am determined we will escape without being killed." "First we need to remove these bands but how?"

@flowerlynx
@pitch1226
@leafstarofskyclan
@oceanswhisper

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 21 February 2017 at 12:08 PM

"Not with anything sharp," Alyssa replied. "We need to wait until another one of us can figure it out."

Alyssa glanced at her armband. It would be several days at the least before one of them could figure out how to get an armband off; hopefully as soon as possible.

"It's getting late, we should find somewhere to sleep."

The sun had almost gone (maybe it was a fake sun) below out of sight.

@chicachicken
@pitch1226
@oceanswhisper
@leafstarofskyclan

Deleted • 21 February 2017 at 12:13 PM

@flowerlynx
@pitch1226
@oceanswhisper
@leafstarofskyclan

Leah said, "Yeah let's get some sleep" "I have set up tents." "Sometimes, I wonder why the people head of the organization don't get arrested." Do you think they should be arrested? In fact everyone wants to get out including me.

Female
82 posts

oceanswhisper • 21 February 2017 at 12:57 PM

@flowerlynx
@pitch1226
@chicachicken
@leafstarofskyclan

Venus yawned wearily. She hastily set up the tent that was provided, earning herself a not-too-shabby figure. As she went to sleep, Venus was awoken by a soft grumbling sound.

Venus sighed. She hadn't ate dinner yet, had she? Venus quickly borrowed some flint from other members of her group, then started a fire. Venus roasted the meat of the tiger and smiled contentedly.

Then, she wrapped her tarp around herself and fell asleep.

DAY ONE COMPLETE

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 21 February 2017 at 1:13 PM

@oceanswhisper
@chicachicken
@pitch1226
@leafstarofskyclan
Before going to bed, Alyssa skinned the tiger. It made her feel better, that she could get a use out of the attack. She hung up the fur (after putting a few herbs on it) and left it to dry overnight.
Alyssa found a soft spot on the ground, curled up in her sweatshirt, and fell asleep easily.

--

Alyssa yawned. It was morning, and she was still tired. There was a faint smell of meat in the air, and she looked over to where there was a campfire. The tiger's meat had been cooked during the night, and it smelled delicious. Walking over, she had some ideas of what she might make for breakfast; she hadn't even had dinner, so she was extra hungry.
She found some large leaves that looked edible, so she tried some. It tasted great! She went back to where the fire was still going and cooked up more meat. After all, they had plenty. She then wrapped the meat inside the leaf, and was happy to find that it was one of the best things she had eaten in a long time.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 21 February 2017 at 6:55 PM

River

Unzipping her bag, she took out the tent and tarp. Although she wasn't an outdoors kind of person, River was able to construct a decent that she hoped didn't collapse on her in the middle of the night. Next she unfolded the tarp. It wasn't the best option for keeping warm, but it would do.

River turned to ask Blayze if he wanted to share the tent, but he was already snuggled under a tree. He always was the weird one of the two. She crawled into her tent and did her best to fall asleep.

~

River woke up to the smell of cooking meat. Slowly, she opened her eyes and sighed. Her mind debated for a moment on whether to get up or not yet. Reluctantly, she sat up and crawled out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blayze

Once his sister was in her tent, Blayze opened his eyes. Adrenaline rushed through him, destroying any thought of sleep. His mind immediately wandered to the bracelet that rested on his wrist. It bothered Blayze a lot more than he let on. It made him feel trapped, claustrophobic even, like he was a caged wild animal. Blayze looked up at the sky. One way or another he would find a way to escape. He wouldn't give them the satisfactory of killing him.

Slumping back against the tree, Blayze figured he should at least try to get some rest. Although he would never admit it, his seemingly limitless energy did have its boundaries. Closing his eyes, sleep eventually found him.

@flowerlynx @oceanswhisper @chicachicken @leafstarofskyclan

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 22 February 2017 at 12:19 PM

@pitch1226 @flowerlynx @oceanswhisper @chicachicken
Please fill me in!

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 22 February 2017 at 1:01 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
Alyssa got attacked my a tiger, but someone saved her. They cooked the meat a bit (they have plenty) and ate some. They went to bed after that.
General idea.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 22 February 2017 at 1:01 PM

@flowerlynx okay are we split into our groups yet?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 22 February 2017 at 1:02 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
We're all going to try to work together- we all have tattoos on our arms according to what group we're in, but we want teamwork.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 22 February 2017 at 1:03 PM

@flowerlynx Sounds good, thanks. Ill post in a few minutes, switching classes

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 22 February 2017 at 1:04 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
Okay!
That's fine.

Female
82 posts

oceanswhisper • 24 February 2017 at 8:55 PM

@flowerlynx
@leafstarofskyclab
@chicachicken
@pitch1226

Venus awoke to a bright light, blinding her eyes. Yawning, she grabbed a leftover piece of tiger meat and ate it for breakfast. "Guys, we're gonna be needing some more food," Venus said, surveying the dwindling supplies of food. "I'll go hunt."

Unfortunately, Venus hadn't yet mastered her bow and arrow, so she managed to get some seemingly edible plants and mushrooms. She could smell some mint leaves and a small poppy lay in a meadow. Grabbing the two plants, plus some seaweed from the river, Venus headed back to the site.

She dropped the herbs and plants in her tent and nommed on some mint leaves. They had a distinctive taste eaten with tiger meat. It tasted..., well, minty!

The poppy seeds from the poppy would serve as pain-killers, in case anyone got hurt, Venus decided, storing them in a pouch on the backpack, the zipper unzipped. She stepped back and admired her work, before attempting to try and shoot her bow again.

Tryin' ta revive this, heh heh ^^

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 24 February 2017 at 9:14 PM

@oceanswhisper
@leafstarofskyclan
@pitch1226
@chicachicken

"Okay, good luck."

Alyssa also headed out into the forest, but in the opposite direction Venus had taken. She hunted for useful herbs and plants, especially ones that could be crushed and used as medicine.

She saw a leaf that she knew was useful for keeping away hunger; that might be useful if they got out of this place first. Alyssa quickly scanned the area, looking for predators, and found none. She knew that mistakes could sometimes be fatal. She walked on.

Spotting a healing fern, Alyssa grabbed it carelessly, without checking the surrounding area, like she'd been doing.

She heard a scurrying noise, and turned, just in time to see a scrawny deer scrambling to get away from her. Alyssa sadly looked at the pathetic deer, knowing it wouldn't probably live much longer. She let it escape anyways; slightly hopeful that it might survive.

(I like this roleplay; I don't want it to die out either... I can't double post, plus, I kinda... forgot about it.)

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 February 2017 at 4:07 PM

River

While eating a small sample of tiger meat, River cautiously glanced around at the other kids. She wasn't sure what to think of them yet, if she was being honest with herself. Analyzing her "team mates" was top priority, especially since River didn't trust a single one, excluding Blayze. Even though he was extremely annoying, he'd be the only person she felt she could fully trust.

Swallowing a bite of her food, River stood up and grabbed her bag, realizing she also had a bow and some arrows. She took them out and examined them. They weren't as poorly made as she expected them to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blayze

Blayze woke up yawning, stretching his arms out. It didn't take him very long before he was standing up and wide awake. Jogging over to the cooked meat, he took his knife and cut a sliver off. Blayze put it in his mouth to hold it and grabbed his bag to refresh his mind of what was in it.

After he ate and dug through his bag, the boy stuffed the items back and kept out his knife. He turned toward the group and motioned to the forest.

"Welp. I'm going to go explore. Not sure when I'll be back, but I'll try not to be too long." Then Blayze spun around to face the woods and causally walked forward.

@oceanswhisper (Same. I want it to live! Sorry for the late reply! Something came up.)
@flowerlynx
@leafstarofskyclan
@chicachicken