Project 700: Abandonment {Semi-Lit/Literate RP}

in Roleplaying

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 25 February 2017 at 11:03 PM

Oh geez I hate the weekend...Someone tell me what happened. (Can we only rp during the week? Weekdays, i mean)

Deleted • 26 February 2017 at 7:26 AM

@leafstarofskyclan Well, all the characters are getting up from sleep. They are trying to find a way to escape. They are probably going to fight wild animals.

Leah woke up she smelled roasted tiger she really wanted to eat it. She didn't eat last night so she would be hungry but, her parents wouldn't give her that much but still she felt hungry enough.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 February 2017 at 12:42 PM

@oceanwhisper
@leafstarofskyclan
@chicachicken
@flowerlynx

Weekdays could work for me. I'll mostly be on around 2:50 pm ECT. Not sure about everyone else.

But yeah. Like Chica said the character are getting up and some are just exploring their new surroundings. Food is becoming a slight concern, but not by much. Although they would like to escape, surviving is the main priority. ;D

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 26 February 2017 at 12:46 PM

@pitch1226 @chicachicken @leafstarofskyclan @oceanswhisper
It doesn't matter for me. Weekdays would work better, but weekends are okay too. Although, on weekends, I usually have selling and other volunteer things to do... perhaps weekdays are better.
😸
This roleplay is too cool, I don't want it to die out yet! 😃

Female
82 posts

oceanswhisper • 26 February 2017 at 8:20 PM

@flowerlynx
@pitch1226
@leafstarofskyclan

Just a heads up, Chica is no longer rping ☚ī¸

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 26 February 2017 at 10:00 PM

@oceanswhisper
Thanks 😋 good to know, I won't ping her anymore.

Female
82 posts

oceanswhisper • 4 March 2017 at 2:27 PM

@flowerlynx
@pitch1226
@leafstarofskyclan

It was around the afternoon, and the weather was extremely hot. No animals were around, so Venus decided to practice her archery. She had gotten a tiny bit better at it.

Venus made a mark in a tree with her knife, placed an arrow in her bow, drew back the string, and fired. It has landed a good foot or two apart from it. Well, at least it landed on the tree.

Later on, she grabbed some more tiger meat. It was the last piece, and she quickly roasted it over the fire, sprucing it up with some mint leaves like she had done before. "We're running out of food..." she announced, drinking some purified water as well.*

*purified by the tablets she had, btw

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 4 March 2017 at 4:52 PM

River

"Perhaps we should organize a hunting party? I'm not that good at archery, but I can try," River quietly suggested. She glanced at her bow and arrows, hoping that she would quickly get the hang of it.

She stood up and grabbed them, not waiting for an answer. After River put the arrows in her bag and flung it over her back, she looked at the others. Bow in hand she shrugged, "Besides, it will be a good... what do people call it? Bonding, right? Yeah a good bonding experience."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blayze

As he walked through the forest, the boy held out his knife in front of him to examine it. He could see his reflection if he turned at a certain angle and if he turned at another Blayze could reflect a weak beam of light.

Stopping a few feet from a thin looking tree, he aimed for a moment then threw his knife. It hit the trunk and fell to the ground. Picking it up again, Blayze repeated the action. The result was the same.

"Come on. One of theses times I'll get it," he murmured. After several more tries, the knife hit the trunk with a thud, blade in the bark. A smile spread across Blayze's face. A few seconds later the blade fell and he picked it up, still satisfied with his small progress.

"Well. It's a start."

@oceanswhisper @flowerlynx @leafstarofskyclan