CrystalClan {RP Sign-Ups and Discussion}

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 16 April 2017 at 10:36 PM

@togepi360 The code is stated up in the rules, please edit accordingly, and him finding his brother would be up to you. Currently not accepted.

@artemisxx In the Clan there is no cat named Polardrift, unless that is a character that isn't yet made.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 16 April 2017 at 11:44 PM

@thebrokenvibe
Can there be an evil clan? If yes then can you name it Bloodclan, after Scourge? If yes...

Name: Blood
Looks: Black with a white paw on the front left. Has white spots scattered on his back. Bigger than average, but also very fast.
Personality: willing to fight and kill without mercy. Very power thirsty, and wants to take control over the clans.
Past: born in crystalclan. He led an attack in an attempt to kill Blazestar while he was deputy. He was thrown out, and managed to find a place to sleep. His warrior name was Swallowfeather, but he changed it to Blood.
Kin: none. He killed them all.
Other: wears a vine around his neck like a collar, but it can be taken off easily. He puts the teeth of cats he kills, and his claws are reinforced with the sharpest teeth he has.
Code: "ATTACK! Swallowfeather lunged at a single cat - Blazestar. He deserved to be leader! He would make CrystalClan POWERFUL! But now, Blazestar was alive. He could not be leader while he is still here. He shouted out the signal: "RETREAT!" The cats of CrystalClan looked confused for a while, but one yelled, "we won! We are safe!" Than all the cats he had lunged at Blazestar, surprising him. Swallowfeather clawed at his belly, and bit his neck. He grew limp, his eyes clouding. "It is not his last life, thankfully, "a the healer meowed. "But there is evil in Swallowfeather." "Throw him out!" Yowled Blazestar. Swallowfeather growled. "This day will not be forgotten. I will have REVENGE!" He ran, away forever from CrystalClan. He renamed himself Blood, a name to be remembered forever, for his evilness, and his thirst for power.
Hopefully this is ok 😸
EVILNESS!!!

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 17 April 2017 at 12:11 AM

@iris1929578 I wouldn't necessarily say an evil Clan, as there is still Kahn the Rat King, so his group would be considered the Evil Clan. And Blazestar's leadership is still new in its first moon to be exact. Swallowfeather's uprising would fit more under Graypelt's leadership, especially with Blood's age.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 17 April 2017 at 1:04 PM

sorry ☚ī¸ ok then ill change it

Female
569 posts

wolfplay245 • 17 April 2017 at 1:56 PM

@iris1929578
Do you have framecast?

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 17 April 2017 at 2:37 PM

@wolfplay245
???

Female
569 posts

wolfplay245 • 17 April 2017 at 2:39 PM

@iris1929578
Nvm 😋

Deleted • 17 April 2017 at 7:40 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Name: Nettlesting

Looks: He has a yellowish pelt, with white curls on his back and tail.

Personality:
He is arrogant at times, and quick to argue. He says things without thinking them through, and occasionally says insults without meaning them.

Past:
Not too eventful, just the fact that he was put on apprentice duties when he was a warrior when hurting a clanmate.

Mate/Crush:
N/A

Kin:
None

Other:
One day, he would like to fight for his clan again.

Code:
"Hey Creektail!" he said. "Look at this!" Nettlesting weaved up a large branch, and tried to hold his balance.

"Get down from there!" yelled Creektail. She jumped up next to Nettlesting and tried to push him off. "Never!" He snorted.

Claws sheathed, he swiped Creektail on the nose. Creektail gasped and scooted back.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 17 April 2017 at 7:48 PM

@doyoueverwonder Accepted. I'll probably have to add him when I'm off mobile. But I will try to get him up before then.

Deleted • 17 April 2017 at 7:55 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Name: Mishti (means sweet person)
Looks: (long-furred munchkin) tortoiseshell/white paws, muzzle, and ears/long whiskers/soulful deep blue eyes
Personality: Gentle, playful, sometimes distant, and sensitive/she lashes out on anyone except her brother if she is mad or upset/vicious and strong in battle/love playing with kits
Past: Sees her father die by a dog protecting them/Mother leaves they as soon as they can hunt for themselves/brother leaves to be with his soulmate/Twolegs abandon her.
Mate/Crush: None, yet
Kin: Older brother, Aarav (deceased) mother is unknown
Other:none
Code: Mishti sat down on the porch and fought the tears burning her eyes. Tap-tap-tap.
"Mishti," Aarav meowed quietly, "It's okay."
Mishti looked up at him, her eyes full of sadness, "No, it's not okay. You can't leave me."
Aarav's brown eyes filled with sympathy, "You'll have a wonderful life. I have to leave. There's no choice about it."
"Then," Mishti was hesitant, "then take me with you. You know how they treat me. Kind one moment, angry the next. They never do that to you. They love you, and if you love me you will take me with you."
Aarav was losing patience, "They'll be here soon and you know I can't take you with me." He makes her look at him, "You know I love you, there are just somethings we can't do together."
Before Mishti could respond, their twolegs come up. Aarav walks over willingly. Then pick him up and leave Mishti yowling.
She is distracted from her daydream by a rustling. Mishti cautiously lifts her head up to spot a mouse foraging for food 5 tail lengths away. She gets up not making a sound and stalks her prey. Just before she pounces, an angry yowl startles the mouse. Glaring her eyes in the direction of the noise, she slips away.

Deleted • 17 April 2017 at 8:01 PM

@happysappy

Hi! I'm not thebrokenvibe, but apprentices have the suffix -paw at the end.

Also, in code, you have to put an example of your RP skills. Like this:

Nettlesting watched from the top of the tree. He slid down, and pounced on the mouse. Killing it with a swift bite, he carried it back to camp.

Deleted • 17 April 2017 at 8:08 PM

@doyoueverwonder

I didn't know what to put for code and was too lazy to ask.
I know apprentice have the suffix. The thing is, she used to be a kittypet.
All fix it.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 17 April 2017 at 8:26 PM

@happysappy Mishti is not a proper Clan name. Her past is needs in the form and your form is missing something in the code section. Please edit accordingly.

Deleted • 17 April 2017 at 9:02 PM

@thebrokenvibe

I edited it.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 17 April 2017 at 11:03 PM

@happysappy Accepted. I'll have to add you at some point tomorrow.

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 18 April 2017 at 12:51 AM

As a side note to everyone (There's too many of yall to ping ;v; )

If you're going to start crap with Khan and want to kill one of his rats, please don't go after one of the named ones. I don't want any of them dying because they're actual characters of mine. I'm okay with Nameds being hurt just not actually killed.

Thank you ❤ī¸

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 18 April 2017 at 3:32 AM

{I literally have no self control. So I'm giving myself more characters. Someone help me.}

Name: Lynx
Looks: A very large brown Savannah cat, with warm brown eyes.
Personality: Lynx is very playful, excitable and outgoing. She enjoys helping others and she is very bubbly. Lynx is often fairly airheaded in some aspects, often losing herself to her thoughts and becoming quickly distracted. Lynx is very protective of her brother, constantly frearing that they'll get separated as their old twolegs find them again.
Past: Lynx and Caracal, were all born as kittypets, to the same twolegs. They knew their mother well, and she often told them stories about their father. A strong wild cat, who was allegedly worshipped by twolegs.
Shortly after the two siblings could open their eyes their mother prepared them for adoption. Scared to be separated the two siblings broke out of their twoleg den at the age of 6 moons, and currently haven't even looked back. They met up with a duo of nomadic loners who taught them to hunt before Lynx and Caracal continued their journey. After a few moons of travel they found themselves near a new twoleg place, and near the Clan. Living on the outskirts of both the forest and the twoleg place.
Mate/Crush: None
Kin: Caracal(Brother), Alexandria(Mother), Unknown Serval father.
Other: Both Lynx and her brother were named by their twolegs. She isn't fully grown, and once fully grown will be around 15 pounds.
Code:
Lynx paused in arranging a nest as she heard her brother tense. "What's wrong?" she asked, keeping her voice deathly soft.

"There's someone here. Or rather two cats. I heard them talking as they neared us." Caracal murmured.

"I'd wager were large enough to take them on. Wouldn't you agree?" Lynx teased. But she knew what her brother meant. They had little to no experience hunting or fighting. They'd sooner get eaten than anything.

It was a few tense moments before two cats stumbled upon them, a tom and a she-cat. The duo paused, observing the siblings before the she-cat bounded forwards, and Lynx realized she was nearly as large as Lynx was. Although Lynx still had room to grow.

"You poor things. Are you OK?" the she-cat cried out, covering Lynx's head with frantic licks. "You must be half starved. Here, me and Fir, my mate will get you both food." she said, the tom merely nodded, before vanishing alongside his companion.

Name: Caracal
Looks: A silver savannah cat with golden brown eyes.
Personality: He's veryb stoic and watchful. He is protective over his sister, unwilling to be separated from her longer than necessary.
Past: Much the same to Lynx, he was born a kittypet and grew scared when his mother said him and Lynx would be sold to different families. He and his sister ran away, and were soon approached by two loners who helped them grasp three basics of survival before leaving. After that he and his sister travelled for about a moon before they stumbled across a new twoleg place. They made a small home in between the outskirts of the twoleg place and the forest.
Mate/Crush: None
Kin: Lynx(sister), Alexandria(Mother), Unknown Serval father
Other: He's not fully grown, once fully grown he'll he about 18b pounds and very big. He was named by twolegs.
Code: None

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 18 April 2017 at 11:56 AM

@carter May I start crap with Khan? 😋 😸

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 18 April 2017 at 12:06 PM

@pitch1226
Be my guest c:

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 18 April 2017 at 2:52 PM

@thebrokenvibe
id like to join ^-^
heres my forums.

Name: tawnyears
Looks: light brown/tan fur with tawny colored fur around ears and head. amber eyes.
Personality: considerate, caring, determined, finicky, inflexible.
Past: grew up with her sister goldentail, came here to join crystalclan with her mate: sootface. goldentail and mother refused to come, shes been here for 4 moons. (if that's ok with you)
Mate/Crush: mate is sootface
Kin: sparrowwing(mother) goldentail(sister) father was killed by fox far away from crystalclan.
Other: kits: finchkit, lightkit
code: as tawnyears looked up as the first rays of sunlight shown in the cave. she sighed, her kits had been born only 4 sunrises ago. yet she always seemed so tired. as she began to get up and stretch her legs, the kits started mewing for the warmth of their mother. she sat back down again, and the kits nuzzled into her warm sun-lit fur.

Name: sootface
Looks: dark gray fur with amber eyes and black around tail and paws.
Personality: combative, mistrusting, hotheaded, affectionate, loyal.
Past: father was killed by fox, along with tawnyears' father. his father was pushed off cliff and landed on sharp stones, her father was badly wounded from the two foxes. sootface got revenge by pushing off the fox to, to join his father below.
Mate/Crush: mate is tawnyears
Kin: silvertail(mother: ran away after his fathers death) no siblings known of
Other: kits: finchkit, lightkit
Code: the sunlight shone in, and her looked around the cave, spotting tawnyears in the center of the cats. he looked affectionally into her eyes, life now seemed perfect, like nothing bad ever happened long ago.

Name: finchkit
Looks: gray fur with dark spots around her back, (eyes closed, but eye color would be pale amber)
Personality: ambitious, adventurous, honest, nice, forgiving.
Past: just born(but when warrior it would be grew up in crystalclan)
Mate/Crush: none
Kin: sootface, tawnyears, lightkit
Other: kits: none
Code: she felt the warmth of her mother disappear and started mewing for her to come back, after what seemed like forever, she sta back down and she began to nuzzle.

Name: lightkit
Looks: light tan kit with tawny and grey spots
Personality: overconfident, kind, understanding, adventurous.
Past: grew up in crystalclan
Kin: finchkit, tawnyears, sootface
Other: kits: none
Code: the warm fur was gone! he cryed out, then felt the warm softness return, he nuzzled into it and fell back asleep.

is this ok? ^^

Deleted • 18 April 2017 at 6:04 PM

@thebrokenvibe

(Heh, two more cats.)

Name: Wolf
Looks: Thick long furred gray pelt, with black markings under his eyes. Wolf is very small for his age.
Personality: Scared, quiet, likes to keep to himself.
Past: Wolf is a former kittypet. He decided to leave and explore the forest.
Mate/Crush: N/A
Kin: Cloud (sister)
Other: None
Code: Wolf crept out the small hole in the fence. Beyond, he saw large looming trees and the forest alive with the sounds of mice scuttling about and songbirds.

Name: Cloud
Looks: Long white pelt, with gray stripes on tail.
Personality: Confident in everything, always ready to try something new, and energetic.
Past: Former kittypet.
Mate/Crush: N/A
Kin: Wolf (brother)
Code: None

@carter

May Wolf and Cloud start crap and all that jazz with your highness, the Rat King? 😊

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 18 April 2017 at 6:06 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Pitch's characters are already messing with Khan as of right now so maybe after that calms down? ^^"

Deleted • 18 April 2017 at 6:07 PM

@carter

Alright! c:

(Breath of the Wild is awesome.)

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 18 April 2017 at 6:21 PM

@doyoueverwonder Accepted.

@silverlite Them joining is fine although can you change Sunnykit's name? The Clan holds a value to the Sun and doesn't name cats after it.

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 18 April 2017 at 9:31 PM

@thebrokenvibe
Is lightkit ok?

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 18 April 2017 at 10:41 PM

@silverlite Lightkit would be fine.

Deleted • 19 April 2017 at 12:42 AM

Can I join? I'm new to role playing
Name: carmelpaw
Looks: small for his age, but very fast. His eye color is dark brown, and he is carmel colored, with brown stripes on back and brown spots on his face.
Personality: usually very energetic. No one knows where his energy comes from, and he is rarely sad. He is quick and bold in battle, but not smart in decision making and quick to act.
History: nothing special. He has tasted kittypet food once, though, and he hated it.
Kin: I'm too lazy to think of anything, so they died of sickness.
Other: please make his warrior name to be Carmelfur
Code : Carmelpaw dipped his head in the kittypet food bowl and munched on a thing that looked like rabbit droppings. He immediately spit it out. "Bleah! How do kittypets eat this all the time?!?"

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 28 April 2017 at 10:36 PM

@panda9983 Coyote needs a past, and if he is 18 moons how is Fox 12 if they are related? That would mean that their mother was pregnant right after Coyote was apprenticed.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 28 April 2017 at 11:05 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Oh, okay. I accidentally deleted the post so I guess I'll retry.

Name: Fox
Looks: Her pelt is a perfect mixture of brown and red. Her eyes are brown, her tail is bushy with a bit of white at the end, and her paws are brown. There is a small tear on her right ear. She is rather small and slender.
Personality: Fox is confident, sly, smart, rebellious, and mischievous. She is always ready for a good adventure and loves to hunt.
Past: Fox was born in Crystalclan, to Duststorm and Redpelt. She was the only surviving kit of her litter. Working hard to make her parents proud, she trained day and night. Her parents were killed by a fox just a few days before her naming ceremony. She left clan after rebelling against Blazestar.
Mate/Crush: Wolf @doyoueverwonder Is this okay?
Kin: Coyote(half-brother); Redpelt(deceased); Branchpelt(deceased); December (half-sister); Sky(half-brother)
Other: Former Clancat
Code: Foxpaw's eyes were bright. Today is the day she thought with a bit of glee. She sat up straight as Blazestar called her name. "Today you will no longer be Foxpaw, but Foxheart-," he said. "I refuse." Foxpaw shrieked. Turning around to her surprised clan mates, she said confidently,"Today I will be no longer Foxpaw, but Fox, for forever I will roam the wild." She then left, the stunned clan.

Name: Coyote
Looks: Coyote has a gray and brown pelt which matches with his gray and brown eye color. His fur is short and he is a bit bigger than Fox.
Personality: Quiet, smart, and lonely. He strikes where you least expect.
Past: Not very eventful, except he left the clan after his father and mother died.
Mate/Crush:
Kin: Branchpelt(deceased); Stormsky(deceased); December (sister); Sky(brother); Fox(half-sister)
Code: Coyote look at his brother, Sky. "Are you sure you want to leave with me?" he asked softly. Sky nodded. "Thank you," Coyote said in a hollow voice.

Making the rest later after I get an eye rest.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 29 April 2017 at 12:24 AM

@thebrokenvibe who actually killed Scarleap?!? I have a feeling that Viperfang is lying... sorry. I just wish I was med cat, I could do more stuff ☚ī¸