The Specials ~ A pokemon roleplay

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 16 April 2017 at 9:56 PM

@togepi360 accepted! @panda9983 you too! @emeraldstar 😊 @takatheeducatedkid

Mica gave a start when the Jolteon bumped into her, but she quickly calmed down.
"Shh! I can hear humans nearby!" she whispered.
Once she saw the two children leave the forest, she stepped out to give herself and the Jolteon more personal space.
"Who are you? Have I seen you here before? I'm Mica, by the way."

Deleted • 16 April 2017 at 10:14 PM

"WHOA" Vino said.
He saw a wierd Absol and Jolten- Flareon thing.
He laughed at them together.
"Absol and Jolteon sitting in a tree.
K-i-s-s-i-n-g!"
HA, HA, HA.
He laughed at his joke loudly.
"heyy..."
SPlash and Sparky appeared.
"LOOK! they're kissing!"
NO, they're not.
Stop teasing." Splash said.
They had argued so much
that Vino ran off and poked them.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 17 April 2017 at 8:53 AM

@audrei9

Sarah walked into a forest. "I think I lost myself," she muttered to herself. Soon, she saw a Jolteon and an Absol. She released Eva, whispering, "Can you talk to them. I'm lost." Eva nodded and walked toward the Jolteon and Absol.
~~~
Sylvia soon bumped into a group of a Jolteon and Absol. Oops, she thought. Evelyn just sighed, as if she knew this would happen.

Here is the rest:

Name: Gloria
Species: Shiny Glaceon(Sarah thinks she's normal due to the little change between a shiny and a normal.)
Personality: A bit cold and harder to talk to. She prefers to be alone, having a lonely nature.
History: Caught by Sarah on accident, she followed her, disobeying most of Sarah's commands until Sarah proved herself worthy of her obedience. Soon, she became a loyal member of Sarah's team.
Others: x

Name: Gardenia
Species: Shiny special Gardevior(She makes an illusion to make herself appear normal and talks only using telepathy so Sarah doesn't know about her ability too much.)
Personality: The most mother like of the team, she takes care of everyone. She is pretty friendly, kind, and caring. But she also can be firm when things get out of hand.
History: Abandoned by her old trainer for looking different, she was left to fend herself as a Ralts. As a result, she was almost killed by a Houndoom. Luckily, Sarah found her, reviving her. After waking, she made an illusion to make herself look normal because she was afraid of Sarah running away. Soon, they became best friends. After awhile, she finally evolved into a Gardevior. She also became a Special. She kept quiet so there wouldn't be any trouble for Sarah.
Others: She wears a silver necklace given to her by Sarah as a sign of their friendship.

Female
2,350 posts

takaedakumi • 17 April 2017 at 9:28 AM

"Oh, I'm Rakurai. Friends call me Raku," the Jolteon introduced himself. "I travel around, so I don't live here or anything." he said, glancing sideways a bit. A sudden chanting from the distance made his ears flick upward and his fur spike more than usual. "Bunch of troublemakers...!" he muttered under his breath. He growled at Vino as the childish Pokémon approached the two. "Don't try anything--I'll bite you, kid...!" he snapped.

More wary than before, Rakurai scanned the area, seeing that other Pokémon had begun coming out of the woodwork to see the commotion. Where they all... specials? This was strange to be sure, and he really wasn't happy about meeting so many mysterious characters at once.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 17 April 2017 at 12:01 PM

Esalc gave a sharp whistle, and Spar trotted up to his side. After a quick pet, he opened the door and the red pokemon went out. Plagio followed after a quick check with his owner and bounded after her. The two Lycanroc looked back at their owners and waited for the word.

"Fetch," Esalc and Feld called and their pokemon ran off.

Plagio sprinted into the forest, Spar close behind. A savage look flashed in the male's eyes as a toothy smirk spread across his face. All of a sudden, he stopped and lifted his nose into the air.

"Smell anything? After you destroyed that pillow, we're going to need to find a special for the money to replace it. I am not sharing mine," Spar asked in an annoyed tone. Her pal rolled his eyes and snapped back, "Don't worry about it! We have the fights to make money off of too. Honestly special hunting is just a hobby."

"Yeah, I know..." She looked at the ground silently. Plagio stared at her, confused at her standoffish attitude.

"Do you ever think about what it's like for them to taken against their will?" The question surprised Plagio into silence. He did think about it every so often, but tried not to if he could.

"I guess it would be scary. Why?"

"I don't know. Sorry, let's go. Specials aren't going to catch themselves," she barked half-halfheartedly. Raising her own nose up, Spar took a few sniffs then headed in a direction. More hesitantly than before, Plagio followed. The question bothered still lingered in his mind. Looking up at the sky, he was reminded that Spar would be back to herself once night came.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@panda9983 @audrei9 @togepi360 @emeraldstar @takatheeducatedkid

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 17 April 2017 at 3:16 PM

Emily walked through the beautiful leaves of the forest. On her shoulder was a bag that looked slightly like a pokeball (Basically Lillie's bag in Pokemon Sun and Moon). Every now and then the head of Ella, her special shiny Umbreon would peek out of the bag. Emily had to hide Ella because she was a special. Emily knew of team Wicked's intentions, she had met them several times, it wasn't a pleasant experience. Being a specials researcher, team Wicked wanted her to work for them, but she refused. This made Team Wicked want to track her down so they could learn more about specials, which could be slightly annoying when she just wanted to be a normal girl, doing normal things in the world of Pokemon.

Ella sat quietly in the bag. It was dark, which was fine for her. She loved the dark. Thanks to the magical circle blue on her head that could become a torch she could see in the dark. Ella peeked out of the bag "Emily, are we here yet?" She asked curiously.

Emily looked at Ella "Yes we are. Just stay in the bag Ella, I sense there's some bad people here. Team Wicked possibly.." she sighed.

Ella nodded before curling up in the bag and falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow walked slowly out of one of the many bushes of the forest, she was tired. While Flame had been asleep for hours she had gone berry hunting, to make sure they had enough food to last them the day. Her tails fanned out and she walked across the grassy floor of the forest. Suddenly she heard a noise and jumped backwards, falling in a heap on top of her tails.

Flame laughed as she approached Snow. "You're so easy to scare! Look, your tails are covered with leaves!" She giggled.

Snow rolled her eyes. She would of liked to have said she was surprised but, unfortunately this was Flame's usual.

New character alert! I thought we needed a team Wicked member... A team Wicked boss actually XD

Name: Abigail Alice Lily Anderson (Team Wicked members call her Captain A. She makes sure they ALWAYS call her Captain A, or Captain.)
Appearence: Abigail has waist length straight black hair, grey eyes and pale skin. She wears a black top, black leather jacket with spikes on the shoulders, black ripped jeans and black knee high boots.
Personality: Cruel, mean, nasty, heartless, doesn't have mercy, greedy, bossy. Abigail is clever, in a sneaky way.
Job: Team Wicked boss.
Other: Her Pokemon is a special Gengar named Ghost.

Name: Ghost
Species: Special Gengar
Personality: Sarcastic, nasty, trickster.
Past: Caught as a Ghastly by Abigail. She loves the captain and does everything she says. She loves to be the most important special in team Wicked.
Other: None.

Deleted • 17 April 2017 at 8:06 PM

Vino laughed.
"There are Team WICKED people nearby."
Splash floated over.
" How can you be so CALM!?!"
Vino smiles and pokes Splash.
Sparky flys over.
"HI!"
Splash spaeks to Sparky.
"Distrat Team WICKED."
Sparky runs off, slapping Team WICKED.
"NOW DISCHARGE TIME!!!"
"Ehh, he's got them busy"
"Yay!" Vino cheers.

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 17 April 2017 at 10:06 PM

@emeraldstar ok! @takatheeducatedkid @panda9983 done!

"Just ignore them, Raku. They're just a bunch of idiots." Growled Mica. She shot a death glare at the Bulbasaur, then froze in terror as she noticed the group of people behind it. There was a Special Wishiwashi and an Alolan Raichu who looked as though they were trying to hold back the gang. Mica's fur fluffed as soon as she recognised the uniform the people were wearing.
"OMG! Team WICKED!!" she yelped before she could stop herself. She took a step back and instantly bumped into another pokemon.
"Sorry! We have to run!" she quickly apologised to the Sylveon.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 18 April 2017 at 4:17 AM

Abigail sat boredly in Team Wicked's HQ, watching the cameras the lowest ranks had put up in the forest. She had sent six low ranks to find at least one special each. She had equipped them with all the appropriate equipment, including a new and special pokeball her family had recently designed, the Special Ball. It was made just for specials, it made it a lot easier to catch them. As Abigail watched the cameras, she saw the low ranks going round, grumpily asking people to empty their bags and show them the specials. They were all doing that, apart from two. They were in a fight with some Pokemon. "Specials!" She yelled in delight. She grabbed her bag full of Special Balls and ran out of the Control room. As she went down the corridor she saw Bob, the second in command. "Bob! Take over while I'm gone!" She commanded. Bob nodded and got to work.

Abigail reached the forest 5 minutes later, where the low ranks were in a fight with what she believed to be specials. She hid behind a bush and threw a Special Ball towards the Bulbasaur.

Emily saw the dark black uniform of Team Wicked. And she saw the head of Abigail, their team leader. Emily ran out of the forest just as a grunt was approaching her to tell her to empty her bag. The grunt chased her and Emily carried on running. Sadly, she got cornered very quickly.

Ella popped her head out and bit the grunt extremely hard. He fainted and Ella hid back in the bag.

Emily smiled and ran past his body and turned the right corner towards the town. She ran to a beautiful White House and pushed the door open and locked it shut. She didn't even say hello to her siblings, parents or her cats. She ran upstairs and pushed open her bedroom door before slamming it shut and pushing a chair against it. She was out of breath. She had to put the chair there because her family didn't know Emily had a special, they only knew Ella was a shiny umbreon. She couldn't let their conversation be heard.

Ella leaped out of the bag. "That bag is so uncomfortable! I'm glad to be out!" She complained, stretching her legs. She looked up at Emily. "Team Wicked, I take it?" She asked.

Emily nodded. "Who else would it be?" She laughed.

Ella looked at her seriously. "Well, I have heard of Pokemon theifs, seeking specials AND non specials... I've also heard of people Special hunting and selling them to team Wicked.." she said nervously.

Emily sighed. "I guess that's true. At least you can roam around freely in here for now." She said.

Snow and Flame walked around the forest, all of a sudden Flame saw Team Wicked and ran off. "FLAME!" Snow yelled.

Abigail noticed the special Ninetales coming towards her. She also threw a Special Ball at that. First try, the Special was caught. "Yes!" She laughed, shoving the now occupied Special Ball back into her bag.

Female
2,350 posts

takaedakumi • 18 April 2017 at 8:43 AM

Having been caught off-gaurd by the situation previously, Rakurai had certainly not expected to see Team Wicked show their faces so soon, though he scolded himself for not being able to predict it with so many unique Pokémon in one place. As Mica suggested to a nearby Sylveon that they all scatter, Raku realized that not all of them would be able to escape at this point. He moved to follow the Absol he'd just met, but stopped midway, clenching his teeth in mental turmoil as he tried to convince himself that he should continue running. After all, he didn't know these Pokémon right?

He made a quick decision. Turning to face the humans closing in, Raku's fur spiked up again as he let out a discharge toward Team Wicked's lackeys. "You want them? You've got to get through me first!" he growled, knowing the humans would understand him. He hoped to draw all their attention to himself in a selfless attempt to buy time for the others.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 18 April 2017 at 10:24 AM

A grunt looked at their Captain. ''Captain A, can I catch this Jolteon? I don't have a pokemon to special hunt with.'' asked the grunt. Abigail looked down at the grunt. ''Once we've got enough specials we'll go to the HQ and all grunts without a special to assist them in their goals shall pick one pokemon. For now, go deal with that Absol over there.'' She explained, pointing at Mica. The grunt nodded and began chasing Mica. Abigail looked at the Jolteon in front of her. ''You have no chance against me Jolteon, being a special makes you easier to catch! Thanks to the amazing Special Balls my father created! Enjoy being caught!'' she laughed meanly, throwing a Special ball at Raku.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Snow had tears in her eyes. Her best friend had just been caught by the evil team Wicked, and there was nothing she could do about it. That was until she saw the Jolteon standing up to who she assumed to be Team Wicked's boss. She ran up to the Jolteon ''I'll help'' she whispered. She then looked Abigail in the eyes ''You'll have to go through both of us. Good luck with that.'' she said.
Abigail looked at the Alolan Ninetales. ''Wanting to help your friend? It's too late! She'll now be the pokemon of one of the many members of team Wicked!'' she laughed. All of a sudden, two team Wicked grunts stood next to their captain. ''Thank you grunts! Now get that Ninetales!!'' she yelled.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 18 April 2017 at 11:51 AM

The two Lycanrocs continued to wander through the forests, until Spar's ears perked up. A loud commotion could be heard and she bet she knew what it was about.

"I think we've found the jackpot," she woofed to Plagio as they ran in the direction of the noise. Once there, they stopped and looking at the chaos before them.

"Looks like we're late to the party," Plagio muttered to Spar. There was a hunger for turmoil and aggression in his eyes as he bolted straight into the mixture of humans and Pokemon.

Meanwhile, Spar circled around the back and looked for the perfect moment to strike upon an unsuspecting special.

Female
2,350 posts

takaedakumi • 18 April 2017 at 6:37 PM

Raku's determination remained, unwavering. "Those are big words for a human." he said seriously in reply. The Jolteon made no attempt to move out of the way as the Special Ball came flying toward him. Instead, he took a few confident steps forward as the ball tapped his forehead and fell to the ground without even opening. It was now evidently clear that Rakurai had been previously caught. "Get lost." he said flatly in an angered tone. Now that he had an Alolan Ninetails backing him up as well, he felt even more confident that they could drive back Team Wicked enough to at least create an opening for the others to escape.

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 18 April 2017 at 9:18 PM

NEW RULE!!!
To set Specials aside from even more regular pokemon, I've decided to give each of them... a Special power! Mica's power is the ability to turn invisible at will. This is a power no other regular Absol has, so it's acceptable. A pidgey with the power to fly isn't acceptable, since pidgeys can fly anyway.
I want to see how creative you guys can get.
Once you've decided, let me know in your posts what power your Special has!
❤️

"OH NO!!!"
Mica's fur fluffed up when she saw the grunts coming towards her. "GET !!!" One of them screeched, hurling a Special ball at her. Mica ducked and lashed out with her shadow encloaked claws, the ball shattering like glass on contact.
"Oh my gosh, she's powerful! I can't wait to see her in my team!" One of the grunts exclaimed.
"Go CROBAT!!"
Mica snarled and lunged at the pokemon before it had even come out of it's ball, she crunched it on the wing until it vapourised and returned into it's ball.
"Regular pokemon can't hurt it, you idiot!" one of the grunts yelled. "I'll take her down with my Special!"
At the mention of a Special, Mica's fur fluffed. She felt cold all over and then...
"GO! ESPURR!"
There was a flash of light. Before her lay the most miserable pokemon Mica had ever seen. The Espurr's fur was matted with dried blood, and she had clearly been abused. One of her ears was torn and there was bubblegum tangled in her grey fur.
"L-L-Luna??" gasped Mica.
The espurr's eyes opened and Mica saw the recognition on her face.
"Mica? Is that you?"
"YES! IT'S ME, MICA!! YOUR LONG LOST SISTER!!!"
In a flash, the whole world vanished. Mica did not see humans standing before her. She saw them as heartless monsters, who had enslaved her best friend.
"DIE!!" she shrieked, charging for the nearest grunt. She tossed him up on her horn, and threw him at his own team members, ripping the bag out of another human's hands and throwing it up high into a tree.
"Go on Espurr, attack the Absol!" snapped one of the Team WICKED grunts. Luna was too busy watching Mica attacking her captors to even listen.
"Luna! How glad I am to see you again! I thought you were dead!" exclaimed Mica, tears of happiness streaming down her fuzzy white cheeks. She knelt down beside her childhood friend, and gently nuzzled her to her feet. "Are you okay? Does it hurt?"
"OMG! THEY KNOW EACH OTHER!!!" screamed a Team WICKED grunt. He hurled the pokeball back at Luna. "RETREAT!!!"
He stuffed the occupied ball back into his bag and fled, kicking up a trail of wet, displaced leaves in the process.
"NO!" shouted Mica, racing after him. Instantly, she felt vines wrap around her and lift her off the ground.
"Tangrowth! Use---" began another Grunt, but Mica tore herself free. She ripped at the vines with her fangs, until she felt them retreat and release her. She stared around her wildly, but realised that she was too late. The Team WICKED grunt had run off, taking Luna with him. Pain flooded her chest, worse than anything she had ever felt.
"LUNA!!!"

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 18 April 2017 at 9:25 PM

Please keep all language appropriate for this site. Swearing is not allowed.

Any further violations of the rules can result in the closure of this topic.

Female
2,350 posts

takaedakumi • 19 April 2017 at 8:47 AM

Everything had happened so fast, and despite the Specials working together to scare off Team Wicked, it didn't feel like a victory to Raku. He moved over to Mica as she called out the name of the Espurr she had known. "We'll find them again, and we'll get your friend back." he tried to comfort her. Even though he didn't know the Absol, he felt that as Specials, all the Pokémon involved in this had a sort of connection.

"Team Wicked needs to be disbanded, and we're the only ones that can put a stop to this madness." Rakurai looked in the direction the team had run off, and a tinge of regret hung in the back of his mind at his decision to lead a new mission, but there was already so little hope of completing his main objective. Perhaps he could uncover something in the process? Wishful thinking, to be sure.

The Jolteon stared pensively into the distance, reflecting on the events that had just occurred as rain still poured through the leaves overhead, and intermittent thunderclaps roared in the sky.

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 20 April 2017 at 12:46 AM

@Orderedchaos
OMG I'M SO SORRY ☹️ I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN

"Luna....Luna....Luna..."
Mica sighed. Raku was right. Through her grief, she felt a renewed wave of hatred directed towards Team WICKED. Why, she would love to see them disbanded herself. And also... she had begun to admire Raku for his bravery.
"You're right."
Mica clenched her claws. Someone was going to teach Team WICKED a lesson, and it was going to be them.

Btw... have any of you decided on a special power for your pokemon yet?

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 20 April 2017 at 4:11 AM

@audrei9 Yeah. A while ago but my iPad glitched halfway through my rp post and it didn't save. Ella can communicate with any Eeveelution with her mind and sense when their in danger. Flame can literally turn into a moving ball of fire, Snow can turn into, you guessed it, snow XD. And Ghost can teleport 😊 I'll type my rp bit later, gtg.

Female
2,350 posts

takaedakumi • 20 April 2017 at 9:22 AM

@audrei9 Would it be okay if Raku's special power was the ability to learn moves a Jolteon would under normal circumstances be unable to learn? For example, maybe he could learn Dig or Shadow Sneak and stuff like that? Within reason, of course. I don't see him being able to learn water gun or anything of that nature that doesn't sensibly work.

________

"If we're going to reasonably take them on, we need to build up a team. As of now, Specials are scattered about in hiding, and in that sense, Team Wicked has the upper hand." Rakurai pondered aloud. "We're outnumbered, but if we can bring together a group, we have a fighting chance."

"First, we should find shelter though," the Jolteon concluded, but as he finished speaking, a loud growl sounded and Raku laughed sheepishly, "...and maybe something to eat." he added.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 20 April 2017 at 2:29 PM

Emily looked at Ella. And Ella looked back at her.

"I need to go back to that forest and help my fellow specials. I need you to throw a pokeball at me first,so Team Wicked can't catch me." Explained Ella.

Emily nodded and threw an ultra ball at Ella, Ella was caught. Emily then let Ella out and put her back in her bag.

"Lets go!" Said Ella.

A while later, Emily arrived at the forest. She opened the bag. And Ella jumped out.

Abigail rolled her eyes at Raku. "One Special is enough for now. But i'll be back soon." She said angrily. She then ran off.

After jumping out, Ella ran up to Raku. "I know what Team Wicked's doing. Me and my trainer can help all of you. My trainer is a specials researcher, meaning she knows more about specials than almost any human. Therefore, Team Wicked want her. We've been on the run from Team Wicked for a while. I'm Ella, and my trainer is Emily." Ella explained.

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 21 April 2017 at 12:16 AM

@takatheeducatedkid Yeah... sorry. If Raku had that power, it wouldn't exactly mean anything new because just about every Special can do that. I can suggest one for you though. ❤️ How about the ability to temporarily slow down time? 😊

Mica raised an eyebrow.
"Hello Ella and Emily. My name is Mica, and the Jolteon's name is Raku. We've just fought off a bunch of Team WICKED idiots, and they've got Specials with them. One of them is my adopted sister Luna, the other one is a Ninetails who I do not know. As far as me and Raku know, we could be next. You could be next, if you're not strong enough. Seeing as Team WICKED is also hunting you, we could probably join forces. Right, Raku?"

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 21 April 2017 at 4:01 AM

Ella smiled. "Could be a good idea." She said. "But, any of us who've been caught before can't be caught by anyone else." She explained. Emily nodded.

Snow looked at the group. "Well, I knew that Ninetales. She might not last long in Team Wicked, she doesn't follow commands. She's probably gonna be forced to fight. If they can't force her, they'll punish her until she will." She explained.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 April 2017 at 8:57 PM

can i please have a recap? im so inactive im sorry! i promise i'll be more active
@pitch1226
@takatheeducatedkid
@togepi360
@audrei9

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 22 April 2017 at 3:31 AM

@sheepfox Our recap is:
Everyone's in a forest
Team Wicked (the people who catch specials) came
Ella the umbreon and her trainer Emily (me) ran away.
Flame the ninetales (me) got caught by Abigail (me) the team Wicked boss.
Abigail tried to catch Raku (Takatheeducatedkid) but failed
Abigail eventually left.
Everyone is trying to team up to stop team Wicked.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 22 April 2017 at 10:40 AM

@emeraldstar Hm ok
I'll jump in as best as i can, i'm not very good at that ^^;

Chase was bounding around in the forest when he came upon some commotion. Some blossoms from the tree above him were falling, some of them falling on him. He didn't mind that much, expect, if he approached anyone like this, they'd probably laugh. The blossoms were white, sort of making him look like a cloud or a sheep. He tried to shake them out of his fur.

Deleted • 22 April 2017 at 12:12 PM

Sorry, also was inactive. D:

Vino's power: to evolve/unevolve
whenever he wants to

Splash's power: to form things out of water,
and then give it a half life and control it.

"Foolish!"
Splash and Vino were arguing.
"STOP IT NOW!!!"
Sparky motioned them closer to the others
"so... hmm... to stop them... we'll all team up a..."
Vino and Splash looked shocked.
"WITH HIM?!"
"Yes, so... Splash, can you make some...
nice water special shiny legendairies and trainers?"
Vino interupted Splash.
"OF COURSE NOT!"
"Thanks to your arguing we lost the others!
Look! I see them. Lets go!"
They ran off to catch up with everyone.

Female
2,350 posts

takaedakumi • 23 April 2017 at 12:16 AM

@audrei9 Your suggestion is great! I'll totally go with that as Raku's ability~

________

"Some of us may not be able to be captured in a Pokéball, but that doesn't mean we couldn't be contained if Team Wicked wanted to capture us by other means." Raku pointed out. "We've still got to be cautious."

The rain had begun to let up a little now, but drops of water still fell from the leaves overhead.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 23 April 2017 at 2:46 AM

@audrei9 Can you check my powers please?

Deleted • 23 April 2017 at 2:18 PM

Vino giggles.
Who's gonna know we're specials?"
The others sigh.
"Just.. don't do it, Vino..."
But vino already ran off, attacking some Grunts.
"VINO, WATCH OUT!!!"
Vino jumped to safety.
"Really, now if we go back, they'll find EVERYONE."
"WHO CARES, GO!" he screams.
They ran off and caught up with the others.
Team WICKED found them. Again.
Sparky sighs and paralzed the Grunts.
~Sparky mutters the whole time~

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 23 April 2017 at 9:40 PM

@emeraldstar I did. 😊@sheepfox
IDK what to post right now......................

Mica shrugged, then stiffened at the sound of a fight coming through the forest.
"Oh no. I think that those stupid Team WICKED grunts are back. Let's run before they get reinforcements!"